Is honest feedback wanted? I think not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is honest feedback here ... for the most part ... just we don't want to hear it is all ... that's politics for ya ...
1717602182130.png

I'm not sure what you mean by "honest feedback."

But allow me to mention a few things. ALL of the prosecutions of President Trump are garbage. Everyone with even a superficial knowledge of criminal law - you know, what you learn by watching police dramas on TV - knows that.

And yet, even on this board, we have people who are reasonably knowledgeable about the subject, and they claim to be totally on board with these prosecutions, "nothing wrong here."

That's not "honest feedback." Not sure of the best one word description, but it is bullshit.

Flipping the coin, I believe and I have posted here that I think the prosecution of Hunter Biden for checking the wrong box on a fucking gun permit application is also bullshit. That is my "honest feedback."

I like the fact that Biden's junior and senior will be made to feel a little uncomfortable over this - there will be no conviction - but that doesn't change my opinion that this case should never have been prosecuted, and it is only being prosecuted for show, so that DoJ won't appear to be TOTALLY compromised.

Honest feedback. Not much of it is provided on this Board.

The fact that the “secret” file folder covers were inserted by FBI agents is a matter of record. Conceded by special persecutor Smith to the court.

[The above excerpt of my prior post is now limited to the zone 1 compliant basics].

The fact that the “secret” file folder covers were inserted by FBI agents is a matter of record. Conceded by special persecutor Smith to the court.

[The above excerpt of my prior post is now limited to the zone 1 compliant basics].
I laughed my ass off the first time I saw that hilarious trigger bait photo of all the "SECRET" "TOP SECRET" folders by the FBI. All the Media and their mindless minions swallowed the bait like hungry goldfish. BAHAHAHAHA anyone could recreate that pic for about 10 bucks and trip to Kinkos. DUMB SHITS WAKE UP!!

What kind of feedback? Improvements to the forum? Completely ignored by deadbeat owners.

They only care about how to squeeze in more advertising, as we are all seeing.

Any time there is constructive criticism, here, the leftists all line up to shower adoration on the mods, and ridicule even the most sensible suggestion.

That tells you all you need to know.

Pretty much, which is why I never read any 'infraction' posts by moderators here or care why I was 'infracted', it's just them covering up for one of their own socks baiting people or some sniveling loon they feel sorry for, I guess because they feel sorry for idiots and faggots. Just post all silly troll posts in 'Zone 1' and you'll be fine, as long as you're a commie.

What kind of feedback? Improvements to the forum? Completely ignored by deadbeat owners.

Google and other internet service providers control the amount of ads you get. The owners have nothing to do with it. Several people have discussed ON THIS FORUM how to "hide" the ads. It's not rocket science.

As Aye Cant See You just pointed out,the deadbeat owners have nothing to do with the advertising,they dont care about that,but what they DO care about is suppressing evidence of election fraud from the 2020 election hiding it in the conspiracy theory section where nobody goes to but then being hypocrites by never moving the conspiracy theory of Russiagate collusion into the conspiracy section,leaving it alone where the leftists post it in the politics section which proves the owners of this board are biased and not objective and play favorites.

Any time there is constructive criticism, here, the leftists all line up to shower adoration on the mods, and ridicule even the most sensible suggestion.

:TH_WAY~113: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

EXACTLY,could not have said it better myself word for word.:thup:

Last edited:
As Aye Cant See You just pointed out,the deadbeat owners have nothing to do with the advertising,they dont care about that,but what they DO care about is suppressing evidence of election fraud from the 2020 election hiding it in the conspiracy theory section where nobody goes to but then being hypocrites by never moving the conspiracy theory of Russiagate collusion into the conspiracy section,leaving it alone where the leftists post it in the politics section which proves the owners of this board are biased and not objective and play favorites.

:TH_WAY~113: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

EXACTLY,could not have said it better myself word for word.:thup:
Where have I said the owners suppress evidence of any type concerning the 2020 election?

If there are threads in the wrong area of the forum, report them! Mods don't read every thread on here.

Google and other internet service providers control the amount of ads you get. The owners have nothing to do with it. Several people have discussed ON THIS FORUM how to "hide" the ads. It's not rocket science.

I don't see any unless I want to, and I don't use anything but a couple of free blockers and my browser settings.

AyeCantSeeYou
Where have I said the owners suppress evidence of any type concerning the 2020 election?

If there are threads in the wrong area of the forum, report them! Mods don't read every thread on here.
You never admitted it happened. it just happened

There was a clear and consistent pattern where threads that were true were moved to the conspiracy section, while threads that were false remained in place.

Steele Dossier,anybody?

I didn’t mean to lump you in there with the leftist mods,I have always found you and meister when he was here, to be fair sr mods,it’s just the rest of the other sr mods are all leftists and always being biased doing what I mentioned earlier.dogmaphobe hit the nail on the head in his last post. :thup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back