Is increasing population a primary component of Dem platforms..Does that improve the quality of life

for good, real Americans?
Who benefits from population expansion?

I suppose you need to define who are "good, real Americans".

I will offer my opinion on what defines a "good, real American" below:

• S/He judges people by their character, not their color / ethnicity or sexual orientation
  • S/He respects the laws and the American Tradition of Jurisprudence - no one is above the law and no one should be judged guilty until a trier of facts finds evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.
  • S/He who supports and defends the Constitution in total, including the vision left to us by the framers as outlined in the Preamble
  • S/He support aid and comfort for the needy: the aged, infirm and children
  • S/He who supports Public Schools whether they have students enrolled or not, for they are the future
  • All those who support equal rights and equal opportunities for every citizen
  • None of those who are liars, cheats and violent criminals, those who do not support the traditional values, mores and ethics Americans have always articulated and too many ignore.
It's hilarious that you believe you have described a typical liberal or a "real American."

I'll be more plain: How does any American benefit from immigration?

donny benefited.

Ivana Trump
Date of birth: February 20, 1949
Full name: Ivana Marie Trump
Place of birth: Zlin, Czechia

Melania Trump

Date of birth: April 26, 1970
Place of birth: Novo mesto, Slovenia

Report: Trump Happily Employing Undocumented Workers While ICE Rounds Them Up
The president is fine with an immigrant “invasion” when it’s benefitting him financially.
By Bess Levin August 9, 2019

Report: Trump Happily Employing Undocumented Workers Amid ICE Raids

Attorney says more undocumented workers are employed at Trump golf course

:113:
We already know that people who are related benefit. The question is how does anyone who isn't related to an immigrant benefit.

The rest of your drek is irrelevant. Trump doesn't know the immigration status of every person his company or subcontractors hires.

Last edited:
I'll bet when middle class whitey is sitting in stopped traffic on the 101 freeway in Los Angeles (where it takes him 2.5 hours to travel 45 miles) he's looking around and seeing nothing but illegal wetbacks whom don't pay income taxes in every car around him...I'm sure he is super happy about that "economic growth" and "bigger labor supply" as he is definitely a direct beneficiary.

Well, where I come from, immigrant labor was vital to the economy. Without them, packing plants, local manufacturers, construction and feeders would be forced to shut down. Although immigrant labor was mostly low skilled and therefore low pay, they supported many middle class jobs in supervisory and administrative roles which would be lost as a result.

Nobody sane is against immigration. Issue is, coming here legally or illegally.
I think there’s a fair number of not very sane people that support Trump.

OK, find me one Trump supporter on this board that doesn't support immigration.
“Our country is full” - Trump

We are WAY past full of desperate, non English speaking, illiterate thirdworlders with a fertility rate that blows off the charts. We have plenty of weed pullers to choose from.
We have already conceded four states to the human cockroaches of Mexico, good real Americans in those four states have become foreigners on their own soil. Where do you think it should end?

Every American of the board?

We are full.

None says that. But I am sure that every single Trump supporter here will say "You're full of shit!"

After the largest mass movement of people in history... we are definitely full.

Why would any Trump supporter want to import people who vote against Trump and lower our wages?

We aren't "full," but what we do need is time to absorb the people who are here......to make sure they support our culture, our Constitution and the Bill of Rights....if they do that, then they are as American as anyone born here........

Well, where I come from, immigrant labor was vital to the economy. Without them, packing plants, local manufacturers, construction and feeders would be forced to shut down. Although immigrant labor was mostly low skilled and therefore low pay, they supported many middle class jobs in supervisory and administrative roles which would be lost as a result.

We are WAY past full of desperate, non English speaking, illiterate thirdworlders with a fertility rate that blows off the charts. We have plenty of weed pullers to choose from.
We have already conceded four states to the human cockroaches of Mexico, good real Americans in those four states have become foreigners on their own soil. Where do you think it should end?
You’re not impressing me with your sanity.

How about you read the question first, dunce.

Went straight to the source.

I'll bet when middle class whitey is sitting in stopped traffic on the 101 freeway in Los Angeles (where it takes him 2.5 hours to travel 45 miles) he's looking around and seeing nothing but illegal wetbacks whom don't pay income taxes in every car around him...I'm sure he is super happy about that "economic growth" and "bigger labor supply" as he is definitely a direct beneficiary.

I am a Trump Supporter, I voted for Cruz in the Primary then voted for Trump......

I support legal immigration.......I think that we should bring in the best people from around the world to make this country even better........but it has to be done legally and they have to have the intention of becoming Americans...leaving behind the crappy things from their old country which is why they are leaving that country in the first place.

That's where the issue is.

When you saying immigration, you're talking about legal entry, therefore it's unnecessary to say "legal immigration". There is no such thing as "illegal" immigration, because if you're in country illegally, you are not immigrant, you're just illegal migrant alien.

Left is using people confusion and similarity between words migration and immigration. If you say you're against illegals coming here, they will accuse you that you're against immigration, because they're trying to equate two terms.

Put it this way, every immigrant is migrant, not every migrant is immigrant. Permission to be here is the difference.

Impressing you is not the goal....exposing your ignorance is.
By the way; what part of Mehico are you from and how long have you been fucking good real Americans over?

We are full.

None says that. But I am sure that every single Trump supporter here will say "You're full of shit!"

Why would any Trump supporter want to import people who vote against Trump and lower our wages?

There you go.

Only citizens can vote. People who are simply imported here should not vote, or be encouraged and enabled to vote. Now you're saying they do vote.

Democrats used to say that one of the benefits of abortion and infanticide was population control. Does it mean they want to trade the lives of the unborn for illegal aliens?

We are full.

We are nowhere near “full.”

Democrats used to say that one of the benefits of abortion and infanticide was population control. Does it mean they want to trade the lives of the unborn for illegal aliens?
Immigration doesn’t change population. It just changes where that population lives.

• S/He judges people by their character, not their color / ethnicity or sexual orientation
  • S/He respects the laws and the American Tradition of Jurisprudence - no one is above the law and no one should be judged guilty until a trier of facts finds evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.
  • S/He who supports and defends the Constitution in total, including the vision left to us by the framers as outlined in the Preamble
  • S/He who supports Public Schools whether they have students enrolled or not, for they are the future
  • None of those who are liars, cheats and violent criminals, those who do not support the traditional values, mores and ethics Americans have always articulated and too many ignore.
It's hilarious that you believe you have described a typical liberal or a "real American."

donny benefited.

Ivana Trump

Melania Trump

The president is fine with an immigrant “invasion” when it’s benefitting him financially.

...The question how does anyone who isn't related to an immigrant benefit.

Holy shit... :lmao:

How can anyone be so stupid?

... :lmao:

Impressing you is not the goal....exposing your ignorance is.
By the way; what part of Mehico are you from and how long have you been fucking good real Americans over?

This is the kind of illogic and blunt, animal stupidity that frightened bigots like the OP wallow in for their entire lives.

We are full.

We aren't "full," but what we do need is time to absorb the people who are here......to make sure they support our culture, our Constitution and the Bill of Rights....if they do that, then they are as American as anyone born here........
We are full. This country doesn't need more people.

We are full.

There you go.

Only citizens can vote. People who are simply imported here should not vote, or be encouraged and enabled to vote. Now you're saying they do vote.

Let me update you on the status of immigrant assimilation.

PH_2016.10.11_Politics_4-01.png

Just the same percentages as the American people and getting worse if something.

Replacing the population with populations whose countries are in a state of craphole does not work I am afraid.

...with a fertility rate that blows off the charts. ...

Another lie the subhuman, filthy cockroach OP keeps repeating.

For over 50 years, those identifying as "conservatives" have been against population control and have actively thwarted every attempt to prevent overpopulation and to maintain the world's population at sustainable levels, both in the U.S. and in other countries, despite the desires of people around the world to limit their fertility. The entire birth-control movement began in the U.S. with people who had had enough babies and wanted to find away to stop them from coming.

This attempt to tie the Democratic Party to increasing population is a sick joke.

Scalia had eight children. He never got "fixed." Duggar? How many is that now? He needs to close up his zipper and close up shop. I'm seeing at least 26 to 28 people out of just two men, both of "conservative political views) and their offspring must occupy housing, create sewage, contribute to the crowding on our roadways, consume plastics, metals, and glass that get shipped off to foreign lands (that are now shipping it back to the western nations that sent it) and generally have the same impact on the environment that everybody else does. Each of them and their partners having two children together would have provided replacements for these four.

donny benefited.

Ivana Trump

Melania Trump

...The question how does anyone who isn't related to an immigrant benefit.

Holy shit... :lmao:

How can anyone be so stupid?

... :lmao:
Quit editing my posts. Obviously, you can't bear for people to see the whole thing.

We are full.

We are full. This country doesn't need more people.

We are nowhere near “full,” but we certainly don’t need ignorant trash like the OP and worthless squatters like you who hate America.

We are full.

We are nowhere near “full.”

At $23 trillion in debt, $12k per child birth, $12k per child per year in public schools..... >65% of brown households on the taxpayer tit...most working off the books for cash and paying no income tax...a fertility rate like no other, a propensity for criminality only slightly beneath that of blacks.....WE ARE SO FULL OF ILLITERATE BROWN LIABILITIES...Nobody even half sane and not brown can debate it. Sorry Teach.

Forum List

Back