🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Israel the Same as South Africa?

"...Well your knowledge of History is chronically poor..."
Not true, but that really doesn't matter.

What DOES matter is that the Israelis control that land, and will continue to do so, and will continue to expand their holdings, until they have annexed the remainder of the West Bank and Gaza and scattered the inhabitants into Lebanon and Jordan and moved Jews into the vacuum in order to consolidate and finalize their holdings.

The rest is mere background noise and filler-fluff.

Well if thousands of Murdered Palestinians and Jews to a lesser extent are MERE FLUFF,then you are little more than a FUCKARD........You know only Fluff:cuckoo:

In fact you are Fluff......:eek: our interaction Ends Here

Thank Goodness

georgephillip, et al,

In wars, especially a wars for independence and wars to maintain sovereignty, everyone loses something. In wars, it is not about how much about won wins what ---- but, which side loses the least.

It was worth the price, and you'll notice that the Arabs don't pull that kind of shit anymore...

Jews do:

"Families in Sheikh Jarrah, a Palestinian village in East Jerusalem, are being evicted from their homes and replaced by Jewish settlers. The al Kurd family, whose 94 year-old matriarch was displaced from her Haifa home in the 1948 war and has resided in Sheikh Jarrah for nearly 60 years, lost half of its home to an Israeli settler family in 2008—and is currently under threat of being evicted from the rest."

What makes you think non-Jews found the Arab oil embargo "worth the price?" of Golda's greed?
(COMMENT)

So let's cut to the chase. State the complaint clearly!

What was the political condition at the time of the loss?
  • Who is losing What?
  • Which side where they on?
  • When did they lose it?
  • Why did they lose it?

Arabs & Palestinians = Aggressors [A/RES/3314(XXIX)]
Israel = State under assault and coercion. [Chapter VII, Article 51, UN Charter]​

I'm an old man and sometimes get confused. In this case I'm confused.

Most Respectfully,
R

When it comes to "old" and "confused" you're no match for me, Rocco.

The 94 year-old matriarch of the al Kurd family has resided in Jerusalem for almost 60 years after being displaced from her Haifa home in 1948. In 2008 she lost half her home to Jewish settlers and now the "State under assault and coercion" is threatening to take the other half.

Imagine my confusion concerning those who conflate "aggressors" and "victims"?

"...Well your knowledge of History is chronically poor..."
Not true, but that really doesn't matter.

What DOES matter is that the Israelis control that land, and will continue to do so, and will continue to expand their holdings, until they have annexed the remainder of the West Bank and Gaza and scattered the inhabitants into Lebanon and Jordan and moved Jews into the vacuum in order to consolidate and finalize their holdings.

The rest is mere background noise and filler-fluff.

Well if thousands of Murdered Palestinians and Jews to a lesser extent are MERE FLUFF,then you are little more than a FUCKARD........You know only Fluff:cuckoo:

In fact you are Fluff......:eek: our interaction Ends Here

Thank Goodness

I was referring to old legal arguments and claims and counter-claims and all the bitching and moaning by both sides over the past 65 years as background noise and fluff, not the varied loss of human life on both sides during that same timeframe...

I was referring to history as being relatively unimportant with respect to where we are today and what is likely to be unfolding during the next several years...

I was not diminishing the value of such loss of human life... not even close.. but you go ahead and read into that what you like, based upon your faulty initial interpretation and your apparent combative nature on the subject...

I have been nothing other than courteous to you, to date, but, in light of the above, and with your kind permission, and even without your kind permission... you can take your 'fuktard' appellation and cram it where the sun don't shine...

You ARE an emotional little creature, aren't you?

As to your crying about 'thousands of murdered Palestinians', well... I'm not sure that it's accurate to count Combatants as murder-victims, nor Enemy Leadership as murder-victims, nor unintended collateral civilian casualties as murder-victims, nor neutralized suicide bombers and rocket-launching teams as murder victims...

Oh, and, as to our Interaction ending here... doesn't faze me in the slightest... don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, yes?

Have a good evening...

Last edited:
georgephillip, et al,

Something doesn't sound right about this story. There is something missing.

The 94 year-old matriarch of the al Kurd family has resided in Jerusalem for almost 60 years after being displaced from her Haifa home in 1948. In 2008 she lost half her home to Jewish settlers and now the "State under assault and coercion" is threatening to take the other half.

(COMMENT)

There is not enough information here for me to comment, one way or the other.

Most Respectfully,
R

georgephillip, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

There are definitely several sides to this issue, Rocco:

"In 2001, Israeli settlers moved into a sealed section of the al-Kurd family's house and refused to leave, claiming the property was owned by Jews.[23]

"In 2008, the Jerusalem District Court ruled that the Shimon Hatzadik property belonged to the Sephardi Community Committee. The Arab families had protected tenant status as long as they paid rent but several families refused to pay, ending in their eviction.

"The al-Kurds were evicted in November 2008. Muhammad al-Kurd, the head of the family, died eleven days later.

"The court ruling was based on an Ottoman-era bill of sale whose authenticity was challenged in 2009 on the grounds that the building had only been rented to the Sephardi group.[24] Fawzieh al-Kurd continued to protest the eviction, moving into an encampment in East Jerusalem.[23][25]"

Sheikh Jarrah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The following 25 minute documentary provides a rare example of Jewish and Arab collaboration against expanding settlement activity in East Jerusalem as it relates to the al-Kurds:

Watch | Just Vision

georgephillip, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

You just did. And it's nice to see that you have no copy&paste answer for a change, because really, what is there to say about the encroachment of Jewish settlers on other peoples land?

georgephillip, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

You just did. And it's nice to see that you have no copy&paste answer for a change, because really, what is there to say about the encroachment of Jewish settlers on other peoples land?

Most of the land they settle on is vacant. The West Bank is rich with Jewish history. It's pretty crazy that a Jew can live in NY, Paris or Kansas City, but not in Hebron--where we come from. Though I agree that at least for the 9 months of the negotiations, there should be no settlement activity as a matter of common sense.

Bumberclyde; et al,

I can see why there would be reasoning to promote settlements.

(COMMENT)

There are some security reasons and some political reasons. But not being on the inside of the Israeli government, I don't have a feel for their reasoning.

Most Respectfully,
R

Bumberclyde; et al,

(COMMENT)

There are some security reasons and some political reasons. But not being on the inside of the Israeli government, I don't have a feel for their reasoning.

Most Respectfully,
R

Also: If Jews don't have a right to Hebron, what right do we have to Eilat? Our fathers and mothers are buried there.

Bumberclyde; et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
You seem to be able to comment on EVERYTHING else. Is this topic just indefensible?

georgephillip, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

There are definitely several sides to this issue, Rocco:

"In 2001, Israeli settlers moved into a sealed section of the al-Kurd family's house and refused to leave, claiming the property was owned by Jews.[23]

"In 2008, the Jerusalem District Court ruled that the Shimon Hatzadik property belonged to the Sephardi Community Committee. The Arab families had protected tenant status as long as they paid rent but several families refused to pay, ending in their eviction.

"The al-Kurds were evicted in November 2008. Muhammad al-Kurd, the head of the family, died eleven days later.

"The court ruling was based on an Ottoman-era bill of sale whose authenticity was challenged in 2009 on the grounds that the building had only been rented to the Sephardi group.[24] Fawzieh al-Kurd continued to protest the eviction, moving into an encampment in East Jerusalem.[23][25]"

Sheikh Jarrah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The following 25 minute documentary provides a rare example of Jewish and Arab collaboration against expanding settlement activity in East Jerusalem as it relates to the al-Kurds:

Watch | Just Vision

Haifa was mostly Arab prior to 1948. The Shimon Hatzaddik neighborhood of East Jerusalem was mostly Jewish prior to 1948. So both Jews and Arabs were displaced in 1948, but somehow we only hear about the Arab narrative.

Bumberclyde; et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Also: If Jews don't have a right to Hebron, what right do we have to Eilat? Our fathers and mothers are buried there.

So are Romans,Moabites,Caananites,Philistines,Egyptians and Palestinians. To name a few

So YOUR POINT IS ?????????????

It was worth the price, and you'll notice that the Arabs don't pull that kind of shit anymore...

Jews do:,,,

I do not remember the last time that the Jews instituted an Oil Embargo against us...

"Oil embargo
In response to U.S. support of Israel, the Arab members of OPEC, led by Saudi Arabia, decided to reduce oil production by 5% per month on October 17. On October 19, President Nixon authorized a major allocation of arms supplies and $2.2 billion in appropriations for Israel. In response, Saudi Arabia declared an embargo against the United States, later joined by other oil exporters and extended against the Netherlands and other states, causing the 1973 energy crisis."
Yom Kippur War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bumberclyde; et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

So are Romans,Moabites,Caananites,Philistines,Egyptians and Palestinians. To name a few

Out of all the people you named, which one exist today?

Which ones do not?

The ancient Roman Empire is no more. Italy makes no claims on Israel. The Moabites, Canaanites and Philistines are extinct. The descendants of the ancient Egyptians, the Copts of Egypt, are being persecuted in their own country. The Palestinians are Arabs that come from Arabia. This was attested to in a document that Sherri posted on here, ironically. The document, from the 1930's, said that the population from Palestine is constantly being replenished by nomadic tribes from Arabia.

Which ones do not?

The ancient Roman Empire is no more. Italy makes no claims on Israel. The Moabites, Canaanites and Philistines are extinct. The descendants of the ancient Egyptians, the Copts of Egypt, are being persecuted in their own country. The Palestinians are Arabs that come from Arabia. This was attested to in a document that Sherri posted on here, ironically. The document, from the 1930's, said that the population from Palestine is constantly being replenished by nomadic tribes from Arabia.

Israel ended thousands of years ago. Does that mean all of the Israelites died off and there are none left?

Forum List

Back