is it a good idea to allow citizens of foreign countries to vote in local elections in the US ?

I should probably not ask, but I have to wonder how all of you feel about the fact these same people can legally serve in our military.

There are probably ten of thousands of legal resident aliens that own a business, hire workers and pay taxes. I know a half a dozen in our area alone.

It is not illegal for them to do any of those things, why do you wish to break our own laws to punish them?
We have a privately Fiat Currency owned mostly by foreigners with so called American politicians abusing it. For many many decades now.

It's a good idea if you don't have enough votes with Americans, and you want to steal an Election....like the demonRats want to do letting illegals in.

Then it's a great idea. :mad:

You're mistaken.

It's Demonicrats :abgg2q.jpg:

I disagree with them serving,,

and how would you know what I have done or not done??

you always want to make it personal when you loose a discussion,, why is that??

Some things are just obvious.

How can I lose a discussion when I am the one that is correct?

That you are wrong that only morons would want them to serve. They have served our country in the military since the days of George Washington.

Someone that has bothered to serve would know this
My Grandfather was from Sweden. He was drafted in the US Army during WWII. They granted citizenship while he was in the Army

got a link??

Forum List

Back