Is It A Little Too Much?

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
While I find Donald Trump to be an insufferable boor, I think everyone would agree that his relationship with his kids is to be greatly admired. They clearly love him and are loyal to him. He must have done something right.

That said....I have recently begun to notice that they are just about always with the guy. Like...all the time. Every day.

Yes.....they work for him. I get it. But...I'd expect them to have lives independent if their father. If they do....they have been able to put them on hold for the last year while pops plays candidate.

Anyone else think it's a little too much? Anyone have a parallel case that they can point to for comparison?

While I find Donald Trump to be an insufferable boor, I think everyone would agree that his relationship with his kids is to be greatly admired. They clearly love him and are loyal to him. He must have done something right.

That said....I have recently begun to notice that they are just about always with the guy. Like...all the time. Every day.

Yes.....they work for him. I get it. But...I'd expect them to have lives independent if their father. If they do....they have been able to put them on hold for the last year while pops plays candidate.

Anyone else think it's a little too much? Anyone have a parallel case that they can point to for comparison?

Not altogether uncommon with presidential campaigns. But in this case it may be just another way to funnel donor cash to his family.

Forum List

Back