Is it any wonder why Trump refuses to have a news conference???

"WHY IS YOUR ORANGE DEMAGOGUE TOO SCARED TO HOLD NEWS CONFERENCE??"
stop trashing the keyboard...he is driving the left nuts by not allowing them to filter what he says, they are going bananas...as is evidenced here he is beating the left senseless by giving them few opportunities to pretend he said something he did not say...the press is getting a long overdo thrashing for decades of lies...and try to calm down, find your safe place.

There are so MANY questions that could be posed to the charlatan-in-chief that would corner and embarrass him, that the very LAST thing this demagogue would ever do, is to address the 60% plus of voters who have concluded that he is a lying idiot with severe personality flaws.

Of course, we can ALSO conclude that Trump's legal team is scared shitless to allow this catastrophe to ever be interviewed before a grand jury...........

For Trump it is "safer" to put out tweets after checking with Hannity and the stellar team on Fox and Friends.

Respect our republic and NOT this scourge in the oval office.

Actually 87% of voters have concluded that he's a lying idiot. :)

Poll: Just 13 percent of Americans consider Trump honest and trustworthy
I'd put YOU in with the rest of the Idiots!

First you need a press, then you can have a press conference. Meeting with the Dem party propaganda ministry isn't a press conference.

He doesnt want to fraternize with the enemy.
Perfect, thank you for that post.

It is a perfect, shining example of just how easy the sheeple can be flipped to nodding little fascist lemmings. It is quite astounding how quickly Trump has turned your brains to tapioca. Those who know their history are alarmed by this.

Why have a press conference? You people will whine and have conniptions about every sentence, nay, every letter, that comes out of his mouth. Why waste his time.

Twitters are used by Trump because his brain cannot comprehend anything larger. Let's be thankful the president can communicate with the nation with twitter, as he tries to explain what he's trying to explain. I think Putin helped in Trump's twitter conversion, if so, we should thank America's new friend.

Why have a press conference? You people will whine and have conniptions about every sentence, nay, every letter, that comes out of his mouth. Why waste his time.
Exactly right. President Pussy can't handle the criticism. Spot on, that is exactly why he hides from the press like a little bitch.

First you need a press

Hannity, Limbaugh and Jones are gonna be pissed at you.......LOL

You think Rush Limbaugh is the press, you are dumber than I thought. :itsok:
Nobody thinks he is the press...we just have to take him seriously, since he controls the brains of so many people (like you).

When Rush says he lives rent free in the left's heads, ^^^ this is what he's talking about. :auiqs.jpg:

First you need a press

Nobody thinks he is the press...we just have to take him seriously, since he controls the brains of so many people (like you).

When Rush says he lives rent free in the left's heads, ^^^ this is what he's talking about. :auiqs.jpg:
Not really, I rarely give him a thought. But many people --including the GOPers who laugh at you morons for supporting anything they say and do -- know that he thinks for you and millions of others.

There are so MANY questions that could be posed to the charlatan-in-chief that would corner and embarrass him, that the very LAST thing this demagogue would ever do, is to address the 60% plus of voters who have concluded that he is a lying idiot with severe personality flaws.

Of course, we can ALSO conclude that Trump's legal team is scared shitless to allow this catastrophe to ever be interviewed before a grand jury...........

For Trump it is "safer" to put out tweets after checking with Hannity and the stellar team on Fox and Friends.

Respect our republic and NOT this scourge in the oval office.
Trump has nothing but contempt for the right of a free press.

First you need a press

Not really, I rarely give him a thought. But many people --including the GOPers who laugh at you morons for supporting anything they say and do -- know that he thinks for you and millions of others.

LMAO okay you "take him seriously" but you "rarely give him a thought"? :auiqs.jpg:

Exactly right. President Pussy can't handle the criticism. Spot on, that is exactly why he hides from the press like a little bitch.

You should look up the word criticism. It doesn't mean trashing every word out of someone's mouth. Hide from the press? What press? There's a press?

Given his relationship with the press, I don't know why he'd want to go through that. It would have entertainment value for some, if they're into that, but no real value otherwise. It would be the press throwing everything they had at him.

Some of that is his own fault, some is theirs.

Much ado about nothing, as usual.

Forum List

Back