Is it any wonder why Trump refuses to have a news conference???

LMAO okay you "take him seriously" but you "rarely give him a thought"?
Correct. I also take lightning seriously, but rarely give it a thought. I think a child could understand this

Typical of the left you talk out your ass, you can't even keep your story straight for 2 consecutive posts. Here talk to the hand :eusa_hand:
See you later, you whiny little baby!

Yes, unfortunately, people have to take the Fat Drug Addict seriously, as he thinks for millions of Americans

Given his relationship with the press, I don't know why he'd want to go through that. It would have entertainment value for some, if they're into that, but no real value otherwise. It would be the press throwing everything they had at him.

Some of that is his own fault, some is theirs.

Much ado about nothing, as usual.

"True" .....Why risk losing any within that 36% Trump cult by answering hard questions.....Best hide in your WH bunker and golf courses.

Poor, poor President Pussy. Imagine the bruises those pointed questions would leave!
Well, if you find that kind of thing enjoyable, good for you.
A president answering questions with his own thoughts? I think it is important. Whether or not watching a fat old man with the vocabulary of a 9-year old embarrass himself on live television is "enjoyable" is a different matter and is quite irrelevant.

Well, if you find that kind of thing enjoyable, good for you.

Since Trump.......
Not answering questions has become the "best" of examples on how to oversee a democracy.....

He doesnt want to fraternize with the enemy.
Perfect, thank you for that post.

It is a perfect, shining example of just how easy the sheeple can be flipped to nodding little fascist lemmings. It is quite astounding how quickly Trump has turned your brains to tapioca. Those who know their history are alarmed by this.

No,no.....I hated the MSM long before Trump came on the scene.
Although I do find it interesting that hollyweird and the left had no problem with Trump until he ran as a Republican.
As always...liberals stand for nothing except party loyalty.

There are so MANY questions that could be posed to the charlatan-in-chief that would corner and embarrass him, that the very LAST thing this demagogue would ever do, is to address the 60% plus of voters who have concluded that he is a lying idiot with severe personality flaws.

Of course, we can ALSO conclude that Trump's legal team is scared shitless to allow this catastrophe to ever be interviewed before a grand jury...........

For Trump it is "safer" to put out tweets after checking with Hannity and the stellar team on Fox and Friends.

Respect our republic and NOT this scourge in the oval office.

Two Scoops is a liar and facts, real facts, are not of concern. He's a coward and won't be honest with the American Public anyways.

The truth is that liberals like you don't believe in equal application of the law. If Trump has to answer questions with Mueller, he should get the EXACT same treatment as the person who ran against him for president. How about it? Is that fair?

Lets see your orange hero do THIS.........lol

Clinton Endures An 11-Hour Grilling Before Benghazi Committee

When you get something on Trump that requires an 11 hour grilling let us know.

Still working through the 2016 election thing I see...

Where the fuck do you come up with THAT "conclusion"????

Simply address WHY your charlatan moron REFUSES to address questions posed by the media (except those clowns at FOX).......If you can't do that, go play somewhere else.

If they could ask something other than that Russian crap and actually not talking what he says out of context, and they do that all the time, I know because I watch what he says and then watch MSM to see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You question everything someone says against "the peemeister' so you are asked to show proof and you cannot.
Take "the peemeisters" member out of your mouth for a moment and try to post something rational.

This! Back this up.
With a link.

He doesnt want to fraternize with the enemy.

You need a link to prove Trump hates the leftwing media?:21:
What a tard...

So you're saying Trump loves the media?

Forum List

Back