Is it any wonder why Trump refuses to have a news conference???

And, my little hypocrite pal, you remember when you were defending Obama for not holding press conferences? That's ok...I do.

Remind us - when was that --- Oh - the time he went 86 days?

CBS News White House correspondent Mark Knoller, who meticulously tracks the activities of the president, says the longest drought between press conferences for President George W. Bush was 82 days, while the longest President Obama went without a press conference was 86.

Well, guess that's better than 450 days :cool:
Thank you for admitting Barry did it to and that you partisanly did not mind when he did it. Now you want to throw a tantrum because the President won't waste his time on a liberal extremist media than has been complicit in the Democrats' attempted 'coup'?

upload_2018-5-23_14-3-2.jpeg

'I still want a copy of his taxes! Waaaaah!'

Well, Queasy, MY side has FIVE guilty please and FOURTEEN indictments....

How many does YOUR side have???

Snowflakes have defended Obama's proven treasonous administration by claiming they are innocent, despite the evidence against them, because there have been no convictions......

How many convictions you got, snowflake?

Of the Indictments you have, not one of them consists of any evidence of 'illegal collusion' especially any involving Trump.

Of the Indictments 'your side' has, the vast majority are 'Scooter Libby' indictments and indictments of MANUFACTURED CRIMES. Flynn, for example, was indicted by the criminal Trump-Hating FBI Agent Strzok who protected Hillary and her 2 aides - Abedin and mills - from warranted indictment, despite FBI Director Comey testifying that his agents stated they did not believe Flynn lied to them during the interview.

In one case, the CRIMINAL Robert Mueller had to go all the way back to a year before Obama was even elected President to come up with a crime, and even then Mueller hand-picked Manafort while refusing to indict Hillary 2016 campaign manager John Podesta who ran the partnered firm working with Manafort who was doing the same exact thing as Manfort's firm.

The ones making the accusations, manufacturing crimes, and making these cases / indictments - which has to be taken into account - are proven criminals:
- Rosenstein and Mueller have illegally refused to comply with Congressional Subpoenas

- US AG Holder is a Perjurer, the 1st Presidential Cabinet Member in US history to be Censured for covering up a scandal and committed Obstruction in protecting Hillary from Indictment

- US AG Lynch is a proven Perjurer, and FBI Director Comey declared she committed Obstruction by DIRECTING HIM to refer to / treat the Hillary criminal investigation as a 'MATTER' not a criminal investigation. US AG Lynch and FBI Director Comey have been exposed as having committed Obstruction by collaborating to write Hillary's Exoneration before the investigation was over.

- FBI Director Comey has been exposed as having committed Perjury before Congress, for Obstruction, for Leaking Classified, Conspiracy, and Treason.

- Deputy Director McCabe has been identified as a co-conspirator and recommended for indictment by the US IG. Word is he is ready to flip - he has already testified, exposing Comey's Perjury!

- FBI Agent Strzok has been proven to have committed numerous laws, such as Obstruction in the indictment of Hillary, Abedin, and Mills, manufacturing crimes - according to his own FBI agents, Conspiracy, Sedition, and treason

- CIA Director Brennan was exposed as committing Perjury, Sedition, Conspiracy, and Treason

- NIA Director Clapper has been exposed for Perjury....AGAIN.

Barry is as good as guilty, as there is no way his entire cabinet / administration was organizing and running this 'COUP' without him knowing....

The entire treasonous plot, supported by evidence, has been exposed, my little snowflake..

Instead of moronic rambling, you could have just typed, "I DON'T have an answer to how many democrats have been indicted or pled guilty"

BTW.........read and learn

So, let’s see where that leaves us. in the last 53 years Democrats have been in office for 25 of those years while Republicans held it for 28. in their 25yrs in office Democrats had a total of three executive branch officials indicted with one conviction and one prison sentence. that's one whole executive branch official convicted of a crime in two and a half decades of Democrat leadership.

In the 28yrs that Republicans have held office over the last 53yrs they have had a total of(a drum roll would be more than appropriate), 120 criminal indictments of executive branch officials. 89 criminal convictions and 34 prison sentences handed down. That's more prison sentences than years in office since 1968 for Republicans. If you want to count articles of impeachment as indictments (they aren't really but we can count them as an action), both sides get one more. However, Clinton wasn't found guilty while Nixon resigned and was pardoned by Ford. so those only serve to make Republicans look even worse.

Thank you for admitting Barry did it to and that you partisanly did not mind when he did it. Now you want to throw a tantrum because the President won't waste his time on a liberal extremist media than has been complicit in the Democrats' attempted 'coup'?

So 86 is the same as 450?

This is why we laugh at you queasy :lol:

So 86 is the same as 450? This is why we laugh at you queasy :lol:

NO, we all laugh at YOU because YOU are the only dumbass who insinuated 86 is the same as 450.

It is a shame snowflakes have to create false arguments to fight, much like Mueller / Strzok have to manufacture crimes to come up with indictments....

And, my little hypocrite pal, you remember when you were defending Obama for not holding press conferences? That's ok...I do.

No moron.....I don't "remember" what you pullout of your ass.....

Here, learn

In his first 2 years in office, Obama held a total of 46 news conferences.....
Presidential News Conferences

So, tell us how many your charlatan has had????

NO, we all laugh at YOU because YOU are the only dumbass who insinuated 86 is the same as 450.

It is a shame snowflakes have to create false arguments to fight, much like Mueller / Strzok have to manufacture crimes to come up with indictments....

What in God's name are you yammering about now?

Do you believe that Trump and his team conspired and "colluded" with Russia to help him to win the election?

hey, moron,,,,,,how is THAT relevant to the topic of Trump being too fucking scared to hold a news conference before the ENTIRE electorate???

Well, moron, the claim that Russia and Trump conspired and colluded is why a special prosecutor was appointed. You're obviously too stupid to engage further. Carry on.

Now you want to throw a tantrum because the President won't waste his time on a liberal extremist media

You're "right".....trump has much more important things to take care of........LOL

upload_2018-5-23_12-16-10.png

What in God's name are you yammering about now?
Clueless as usual. Let me know when you catch up....

Now you want to throw a tantrum because the President won't waste his time on a liberal extremist media

You're "right".....trump has much more important things to take care of........LOL

View attachment 195055
You really want to go after Trump for playing GOLF....after Obama set a new record for rounds played by a President....after criticizing Bush for playing golf while troops were in harms' way? Bush responded by stopping and never playing again as President...while the hypocrite Barry immediately started playing as soon as he got in the WH.

Obama did not just play golf when troops were in harms' way, the Nobel Peace Prize winner played golf while he dragged the US into 2 un-Constitutional Wars never authorized by Congress, wars to help terrorists, to include Al Qaeda - who slaughtered 3,000 Americans.

Well, moron, the claim that Russia and Trump conspired and colluded is why a special prosecutor was appointed. You're obviously too stupid to engage further. Carry on.

Since you epitomize what moronic, Trump ass licker posts.....read the fucking thread title and tell us WHY going to a different topic makes you an "intelligent " Trump cult member?....Go on,.......LOL

Last edited:
Since you epitomize what moronic, Trump ass licker ...
And you, my election results-denying, hate-driven, felon/traitor-supporting friend, prove over and over and over that in the battle of intelligence and wit on this board you are un-armed, forced to engage in insults and personal attacks.

Why don't you be a good lil' boy and run back to the kids' table and let the adults talk now.....

Since you epitomize what moronic, Trump ass licker posts.....read the fucking thread title and tell us WHY going to a different topic makes you an "intelligent " Trump cult member?....Go on,.......LOL

This joint is lousy with mindless Orangelings today isn't it?

trump-supporters-stupid.jpg

Why don't you be a good lil' boy and run back to the kids' table and let the adults talk now.....

Well, besides this being MY thread.....Can you answer this very simple question....

"WHY IS YOUR ORANGE DEMAGOGUE TOO SCARED TO HOLD NEWS CONFERENCE??"

LOL

You really want to go after Trump for playing GOLF....after Obama set a new record for rounds played by a President..

Sorry, Queasy.......LOL (and the link below is from 2017)

Trump could be on track to triple Obama's time on the golf course ...
So?

Nice attempt to deflect from the hypocrite, now proven TRAITOR, having played a record number of rounds of golf while dragging the US into 2 Un-Constitutional wars to help terrorists take over / try to take over their own nations.

Meanwhile, I see the kiddies have escaped the playpen, as you& Doc have gone into a personal attack / insult frenzy. You're a waste of my time. Instead of focusing on me, why don't you 2 play with yourselves?

:p

Forum List

Back