Is it commonplace for doctors to dismiss all patients from their practice who aren’t vaxxed?

They advise patients to eat less salt, not to smoke or drink in excess, lose weight, exercise should they dismiss those patients that don't take that advice?
Nope. Being fat isn’t a health risk to other people. Nice try, conservative.

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. I’m starting to rethink this doctor.

That seems to be a violation of the oath she took..

I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant:

I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow.

I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures [that] are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism.

I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug.

I will not be ashamed to say "I know not", nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient's recovery.

I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know. Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life; this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty. Above all, I must not play at God.

I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick.

I will prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is preferable to cure.

I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm.

If I do not violate this oath, may I enjoy life and art, respected while I live and remembered with affection thereafter. May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help.
Her oath is to the party and she doesn't understand people.

This doesn’t affect me personally, since I am vaxxed, but my doctor told me she told all her patients who have not been vaccinated that she will no longer accept them into her practice and that they need to find a new doctor. I’m just wondering if any posters here have run into this, and what your opinion is.
Why aren’t informed patients not asking their docs about the more recent options deemed effective treatments that are not only cost-effective but readily available? Convalescent plasma is now sharing center stage with monoclonal antibodies and antiviral pills. Why are they behind the times? Are research staffers and pharmaceutical reps not keeping these MD’s current about medical updates? Did the MD invest in Moderna’s or Pfizer’s jabs for future economic windfall?

Nope. Being fat isn’t a health risk to other people. Nice try, conservative.
Even vaccinated people can spread the virus. Got it you are intolerant, I wouldn't want to be her patient, she lacks compassion and understanding, left wingnut.

Last edited:
Why aren’t informed patients not asking their docs about the more recent options deemed effective treatments that are not only cost-effective but readily available? Convalescent plasma is now sharing center stage with monoclonal antibodies and antiviral pills. Why are they behind the times? Are research staffers and pharmaceutical reps not keeping these MD’s current about medical updates? Did the MD invest in Moderna’s or Pfizer’s jabs for future economic windfall?

Why aren't doctors informing their patients of alternative treatments?

And as throughout human history, getting a disease gave your natural immunity.........except this one......they tell us natural immunity isn't good enough....
That's not how diseases work. Why do you think the cold and the flu are still around? I've had plenty of both, getting either one didn't grant me any immunity from ever getting them again. When your body effectively fights off a virus your blood is flush with those anti-bodies but they go away after a while because your body no longer needs them and it takes a bit out of your body to produce them and depending on the virus or how weak your body is from fighting off the first infection it can leave you vulnerable to the next one. It all depends really.

Stop right there. Don’t even think about pushing that strawman. Lies come out of the conservative mouth as easily as diarrhea.
fk that, that's exactly what you numbnuts think. You think you can eradicate coronavirus. Fk, that. You all fking can't even admit the vaccines don't work. so go comfort a snail.

That's not how diseases work. Why do you think the cold and the flu are still around? I've had plenty of both, getting either one didn't grant me any immunity from ever getting them again. When your body effectively fights off a virus your blood is flush with those anti-bodies but they go away after a while because your body no longer needs them and it takes a bit out of your body to produce them and depending on the virus or how weak your body is from fighting off the first infection it can leave you vulnerable to the next one. It all depends really.
well they are still around because only certain % of the population catch a cold or a virus like the flu. We never have full coverage of a virus. Not fking ever. In fact, you all are shutting down the country for .020% who caught this mther fker.

well they are still around because only certain % of the population catch a cold or a virus like the flu. We never have full coverage of a virus. Not fking ever. In fact, you all are shutting down the country for .020% who caught this mther fker.
Wrong again shit for brains. Lol.

This doesn’t affect me personally, since I am vaxxed, but my doctor told me she told all her patients who have not been vaccinated that she will no longer accept them into her practice and that they need to find a new doctor. I’m just wondering if any posters here have run into this, and what your opinion is.
If a doctor says that, take it as a good sign and get the f out. That doctor is a quack and so is any doctor who would jab kids or do Democrat things to them like hormone blockers.

Nope...........separate issue........getting the disease and building the anti-bodies gives you immunity.......except we are told this time it is different from all other diseases....

Why is it a separate issue? This is what you posted:

And as throughout human history, getting a disease gave your natural immunity.........except this one......they tell us natural immunity isn't good enough....

Throughout history, getting a disease gave you natural immunity......except this one? WTF are you talking about?

What other communicable disease that has killed over 800k people in less than two years and left 25-33% of the survivors with long term health problems in the U.S. alone that we have not vaccinated when/if a vaccine was made available?

Why is it a separate issue? This is what you posted:

Throughout history, getting a disease gave you natural immunity......except this one? WTF are you talking about?

What other communicable disease that has killed over 800k people in less than two years and left 25-33% of the survivors with long term health problems in the U.S. alone that we have not vaccinated when/if a vaccine was made available?
he was being facetious, I know that's a big word, but you could look it up.

Forum List

Back