Is it "Congress's" Constitutional Duty To Raise The Debt Ceiling?

I'm a republican....who refuses to vote for Stupid.

Are you EVER going to answer the question?
Thanks for the laugh. Funny how you call yourself a Republican and yet never vote for a Republican (someone from 50 years ago doesn't count), while always voting for Democrats. If you are a registered Republican it is only because you probably vote for Trump, thinking it will help the Democratic party. It is people like you who helped elect Trump in 2016, not the Russians.

"Trump promotes". LOL
Yeah, there were a lot of negative stories, rightfully so, he wanted to promote that there were other customers that were happy with the program.

In business you aren't always going to make all your customers 100 percent happy all the time. It happens.

Yeah, there were a lot of negative stories, rightfully so, he wanted to promote that there were other customers that were happy with the program.

In business you aren't always going to make all your customers 100 percent happy all the time. It happens.

Like in Pyramid schemes, there are always some that do well.

Like in Pyramid schemes, there are always some that do well.
This is true...with that said, Trump U wasn't a "Pyramid scheme" - it was designed similar to Amway as I understand it, which the FTC made clear wasn't one...as they are illegal. See In Re: Amway Corp.

Thanks for the laugh. Funny how you call yourself a Republican and yet never vote for a Republican (someone from 50 years ago doesn't count), while always voting for Democrats. If you are a registered Republican it is only because you probably vote for Trump, thinking it will help the Democratic party. It is people like you who helped elect Trump in 2016, not the Russians.
Answer the question now.

I would have too.
Teabaggers want to negotiate the restaurant dinner tab.
Instead of paying the bill, they submit their own bill.

Too bad the government doesn't do that with the teabaggers congressional salary.
Instead of $174,000 a year, tell them they are only getting $85,000.
I have to laugh at how fking unaware you really are! Are you suggesting the republicans are the only politicians paid?

Holy fk the nonsense you know is overwhelming

THIS, again you moron?
You don't understand SHIT.
Thanks to that fine Trump U. correspondence school "degree" you paid for.

YES, it is..........IDIOT.

So, teabaggers order dinner, then claim they ordered too much, so they're not paying the bill, until they figure out how NOT to spend so much the next time they visit the restaurant.

Teabaggers had no issue when Trump was president, of course, now there is a democrat in office, the hypocrisy comes out of the woodwork.
So the debt ceiling shouldn’t be increased? I completely agree

Dude, they think all students prosper in all universities. It’s how fking stupid demfks really are! I bet Idaho university is a favorite place today!!!

Forum List

Back