Is it difficult to be a Conservative, to think like a Conservative, to embrace Conservative values?

The crucial final piece of the anti-Trump coalition—the difference between 2016 and 2018—is that Trump has alienated a lot of people, especially women, who normally vote Republican.

The core values outlined in the OP used to be part of the conservative movement's DNA.

But people like BrokeLose have hacked off their own moral legs in their defense of the most corrupt, big spending, adulterous, evil fake Republicans (plural) in the history of the party.

The GOP and conservatism are dead. Dead, dead, dead.

The crucial final piece of the anti-Trump coalition—the difference between 2016 and 2018—is that Trump has alienated a lot of people, especially women, who normally vote Republican.

That's what you all said during the whole year of 2016.

However, we now know that 56% of white women voted NOT for Hillary.

My experience is that GOP women are more enthusiastic than ever. And no wonder.

I think you should wait till things actually happen before you put the score on the board.

The simple truth is, nobody can actually point to any data or factual accounts of wide spread racism or bigotry in the right wing.
You're kidding, right?
No, I'm not kidding. I hear it every day, but nobody ever cites examples. They all just point to the right wing advocating for border security and say "they are racist".

I want to see actual examples where the overall mantra of the right wing is how they are hateful of another group of people because they dont look the same.
Seriously?

tRump's refusal to condemn white supremacists, this whole made up "border crisis" nonsense, claims that all mexican immigrants are rapists and murderers, eight years of attacking the president because he was black, comparing his wife and children to monkies and apes, the "shit hole countries" remark, "there are fine people on both sides"....

How much more do you need? Should we get into voter suppression? Republican hatered for affirmative action programs? The whole "welfare queen" meme thing?

The whole party, from the bottom to the top, is infested with racists and racism.

Umm..no. trumps refusal to condemn some knuckleheads in Charlottesville doesnt mean the entire right wing is racist.

Trump never claimed all mexicans are rapists and criminals. He said some were and the times he didnt say some, he was referring to the cartels. Left leaning talk show didnt waste any time pushing that narrative though.

Who attacked obama because he was black? If you are referring to right wing disagreeing with his policies as being racist, well, again, MSM pushed that lie. Maybe a few non relevant people made some racist comments, but you'll not find any prominent people who made comments like that.

Again, show me the main right wing talking heads who compared Michelle to monekys... its not there.

And lastly, there were may have been fine people on both sides. Simply because you want him to blanket condemn everybody doesnt make him a racist.

Beyond all of that, you have pointed out things that are pretty much centered around trump. It, in no way, reflects on the majority of Republicans.

I'm not saying racism doesnt exist, it absolutely does, on both sides. However, this blanket statement that the right wing party is filled with racism and bigotry is false.

You need to look past what the left talk hosts tell you, I know, I listen to them as well, and learn to see the truth. CNN and MSNBC are right along with them in pushing this "right wing, white supremacist" lie. Again, they are out there, but you are talking about a few fringe people.
I showed, you refused to see.

The simple truth is, nobody can actually point to any data or factual accounts of wide spread racism or bigotry in the right wing.
You're kidding, right?
No, I'm not kidding. I hear it every day, but nobody ever cites examples. They all just point to the right wing advocating for border security and say "they are racist".

I want to see actual examples where the overall mantra of the right wing is how they are hateful of another group of people because they dont look the same.
Seriously?

tRump's refusal to condemn white supremacists, this whole made up "border crisis" nonsense, claims that all mexican immigrants are rapists and murderers, eight years of attacking the president because he was black, comparing his wife and children to monkies and apes, the "shit hole countries" remark, "there are fine people on both sides"....

How much more do you need? Should we get into voter suppression? Republican hatered for affirmative action programs? The whole "welfare queen" meme thing?

The whole party, from the bottom to the top, is infested with racists and racism.

Umm..no. trumps refusal to condemn some knuckleheads in Charlottesville doesnt mean the entire right wing is racist.

Trump never claimed all mexicans are rapists and criminals. He said some were and the times he didnt say some, he was referring to the cartels. Left leaning talk show didnt waste any time pushing that narrative though.

Who attacked obama because he was black? If you are referring to right wing disagreeing with his policies as being racist, well, again, MSM pushed that lie. Maybe a few non relevant people made some racist comments, but you'll not find any prominent people who made comments like that.

Again, show me the main right wing talking heads who compared Michelle to monekys... its not there.

And lastly, there were may have been fine people on both sides. Simply because you want him to blanket condemn everybody doesnt make him a racist.

Beyond all of that, you have pointed out things that are pretty much centered around trump. It, in no way, reflects on the majority of Republicans.

I'm not saying racism doesnt exist, it absolutely does, on both sides. However, this blanket statement that the right wing party is filled with racism and bigotry is false.

You need to look past what the left talk hosts tell you, I know, I listen to them as well, and learn to see the truth. CNN and MSNBC are right along with them in pushing this "right wing, white supremacist" lie. Again, they are out there, but you are talking about a few fringe people.
You didnt show anything. You repeated talking points from all the left wing talk shows, but there is still no evidence that the right wing party, as a whole, is racist.

I'm sorry, but you can't take a couple of examples and say that is the whole party.

Again, show me evidence that the mindset of repubs as a whole are racist and I'll join you in condemning them, but, to say because a few people do it, that all do it is wrong.

To oppress sexually deviant thoughts and temptations through self control
stormy_daniels_trump.jpg

2hqawrp.jpg

"I just start kissing them. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy."

w66xil7_Q_400x400.jpg

I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married!

“You know, no men are anywhere. And I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant. And therefore I’m inspecting it… Is everyone OK? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible-looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that."

To establish and teach a foundation of core family values and personal accountability
28jl2s.jpg

To establish and teach a foundation of core family values and personal accountability
third-wife.jpg

When You LefTarded folks vote for a President do you always hope to gain a Pastor and mentor out of it also?

You're kidding, right?

Seriously?

You didnt show anything. You repeated talking points from all the left wing talk shows, but there is still no evidence that the right wing party, as a whole, is racist.

I'm sorry, but you can't take a couple of examples and say that is the whole party.

Again, show me evidence that the mindset of repubs as a whole are racist and I'll join you in condemning them, but, to say because a few people do it, that all do it is wrong.
Then where are those in you party denouncing my examples?

Seriously?

Then where are those in you party denouncing my examples?
Republicans, Democrats denounce racism in Charlottesville

Here are the Republicans denouncing President Trump's defense of Charlottesville

Republicans denounce bigotry after Trump's latest Charlottesville remarks

Republicans stand up to Trump over Charlottesville comments

Forum List

Back