Is it God or Man who creates tornadoes?

A simple question.

Not any more.

Simple, I mean.

Mother Nature causes tornadoes and humans cause global climate change so now, we have worse tornadoes.

And lots of other really nasty stuff.

article-2616740-1D799D8100000578-140_964x641.jpg

article-2616740-1D79719A00000578-132_964x541.jpg

Tornado-ravaged Southeastern U.S. faces potential for MORE devastating hail, fierce winds and twisters as Florida panhandle is inundated with worst floods in a generation | Mail Online

The other side of the country is on fire. Remember when Arnie said we don't have fire season anymore ... now its always wildfire season.

Its not nice to screw with Mother Nature.

Yeah...the problem with your propaganda is it is false. What else is new...religious nutters have "faith" they need no facts...in facts are an inconvenience and anyone daring to refute the scriptures is a blasphemer and MUST be killed! Sound familiar?:eusa_whistle:

Here's the reality...

There have only been 20 EF1+ tornadoes observed so far this year (lowest since 1953). The average by Apr 21 is 157-->

spc.noaa.gov/wcm/

The religion of Global Warming relies on faith just as Christianity relies on faith. The problem is that Christians believe in redemption for sin. There is no redemption in the religion of global warming, only extortion.

A simple question.

Not any more.

Simple, I mean.

Mother Nature causes tornadoes and humans cause global climate change so now, we have worse tornadoes.

Tornado-ravaged Southeastern U.S. faces potential for MORE devastating hail, fierce winds and twisters as Florida panhandle is inundated with worst floods in a generation | Mail Online

The other side of the country is on fire. Remember when Arnie said we don't have fire season anymore ... now its always wildfire season.

Then Man. Correct?

Why does the religion of global warming continue to preach to it's true believers to have faith that mankind's (sins) decadence causes tornadoes and earthquakes and droughts?

Because that is the way of the religious fanatic. No matter how much learning has occurred, they are still out there preaching about mans sins and how angry God is with man. It's been going on for thousands of years and will continue on for thousands more.

But that is an argument for God. There is a fundamental difference between the two. You're missing the point.

Why does the religion of global warming continue to preach to it's true believers to have faith that mankind's (sins) decadence causes tornadoes and earthquakes and droughts?

Because that is the way of the religious fanatic. No matter how much learning has occurred, they are still out there preaching about mans sins and how angry God is with man. It's been going on for thousands of years and will continue on for thousands more.

OK, my point; There is not going to be another thousand years. This is it. It is the End of Times. The planet with die, and us with it, if we don't do something. Now we can say Man can save the planet and we all might live, we can say God did it and we all go out in fire, or we can sit on our hands and all freeze to death. It's nothing complicated, Free Will or Faith or ignorance.

You almost gotta laugh. Thanks to a generation of union based education the true believers have lost the ability to argue a point. It's "idiocracy" in real life. Smart Americans in the freaking 1700's were able to communicate and argue and illustrate a point through the use of the English language. Today the global warming true believers post pictures of disasters and grunt.

OK, my point; There is not going to be another thousand years. This is it. It is the End of Times. The planet with die, and us with it, if we don't do something. Now we can say Man can save the planet and we all might live, we can say God did it and we all go out in fire, or we can sit on our hands and all freeze to death. It's nothing complicated, Free Will or Faith or ignorance.

The planet will not die...people will. Even if there were a nuclear war, the earth will not die. It will regenerate and become whole again, turning death into life and resources.

Last edited:

Oh, and if we choose to sit on our hands and the planet really starts to deteriorate the Faithful will take over and end it all. Like I said, there are only two choices.

A simple question.

Not any more.

Simple, I mean.

Then Man. Correct?

Like I said, usta be Mother Nature.

Now humankind.

But Mother Nature will get her revenge.

The planet will not die...people will. Even if there were a nuclear war, the earth will not die. It will regenerate and become whole again, turning death into life and resources.

An optimist. I love it. Seriously that gave me a good laugh.

Not any more.

Simple, I mean.

Then Man. Correct?

Like I said, usta be Mother Nature.

Now humankind.

But Mother Nature will get her revenge.

Actually I joke every spring the trees are trying to kill us with pollen. Given some people's allergies it seems the trees are getting to be getting pretty effective.

And MY point is there have people like you, saying the exact same thing for THOUSANDS of years. You are no different from them. If you are so strong in your belief, then by all means...make peace with your god and prepare for the end of days. Leave me alone.

Forum List

Back