Is it God or Man who creates tornadoes?

Because that is the way of the religious fanatic. No matter how much learning has occurred, they are still out there preaching about mans sins and how angry God is with man. It's been going on for thousands of years and will continue on for thousands more.

OK, my point; There is not going to be another thousand years. This is it. It is the End of Times. The planet with die, and us with it, if we don't do something. Now we can say Man can save the planet and we all might live, we can say God did it and we all go out in fire, or we can sit on our hands and all freeze to death. It's nothing complicated, Free Will or Faith or ignorance.

Oh, and if we choose to sit on our hands and the planet really starts to deteriorate the Faithful will take over and end it all. Like I said, there are only two choices.

So now you're saying that if Man continues his evil ways then people like you will rain down nuclear fire and cleanse the world of our evil....right.....:cuckoo:

OK, my point; There is not going to be another thousand years. This is it. It is the End of Times. The planet with die, and us with it, if we don't do something. Now we can say Man can save the planet and we all might live, we can say God did it and we all go out in fire, or we can sit on our hands and all freeze to death. It's nothing complicated, Free Will or Faith or ignorance.

The planet will not die...people will. Even if there were a nuclear war, the earth will not die. It will regenerate and become whole again, turning death into life and resources.

An optimist. I love it. Seriously that gave me a good laugh.

But he's right.

Unless we actually blow the planet to bits (that's why we can't let repubs get the power to start more wars), earth will keep on keepin' on long after we have died of dehydration.

We're headed toward becoming the next massive extinction but, the aeons will pass and Mother Earth will start again.

The planet will not die...people will. Even if there were a nuclear war, the earth will not die. It will regenerate and become whole again, turning death into life and resources.

Do you believe in evolution? Why wouldn't that process restart after the extinction of man?

Oh, and if we choose to sit on our hands and the planet really starts to deteriorate the Faithful will take over and end it all. Like I said, there are only two choices.

So now you're saying that if Man continues his evil ways then people like you will rain down nuclear fire and cleanse the world of our evil....right.....:cuckoo:

The only 'evil ways' that I know of is the destruction of the planet. It's not me. There are millions, if not, over a billion people looking for the final sign. Anything that resembles that close enough and all bets are off. Am I crazy. Very. But I would not be here without a cause of my own.

Do you believe in evolution? Why wouldn't that process restart after the extinction of man?

I happen to be very partial to my own species.

The only 'evil ways' that I know of is the destruction of the planet. It's not me. There are millions, if not, over a billion people looking for the final sign. Anything that resembles that close enough and all bets are off. Am I crazy. Very. But I would not be here without a cause of my own.

And what makes your belief any better than the millions who failed before you?

And what makes your belief any better than the millions who failed before you?

I haven't failed yet.

Is it God or Man who creates tornadoes?
The minions of Satan are always trying to fool people into believing that God is a destroyer instead of a creator. God didn't destroy Sodom and Gomorrah, evil did.

Forum List

Back