Is it Malala's moment for the Nobel Peace Prize?

The girls were shot by inhumane jihadists.

They are the face of good Islam, while the jihadists and you are the poster boys of bad Islam.

Women have the same rights not to be oppressed as men do. You have no clue. Forcing these women to hide themselves for what they had no control over is what's dishonorable. Such a thing has no place anywhere in this universe. A woman is just as much a human being as a man is. Islam has a funny way of demeaning women, treating them as only 1/3 human.

People like you don't need to be taken seriously.

As I've said, it all depends on your perspective.

On one hand, you have people like you who only look at things limited within a scope.

On the other hand, treating women as sexual objects from another persons perspective could equate to oppression.

Women aren't forced to wear a headscarf. Even though you make it seem all are. You're an outsider who's never seen the outside world but regard yourself as an all knowing all understanding judge.

That's what secularism does to people. You're insane because you believe your idea of 'logic' is always the right thing.

What? As opposed to your logic? You're insane if you think these women all freely submit to this kind of oppression. I am a well versed man, you are a simpleton who has no grasp of the nuances of religion. Your argument is greatly flawed. I am a devout Christian, whose faith does not freely oppress women as Islam does.

One other thing, there are times when women CHOOSE to make themselves the objects of sexual objectivity. However, in Islam, women have no sexual or reproductive rights of any kind. Don't go about bandying your false knowledge of this world, you know nothing of it.

You're a devout Christian? What do you mean by being devout? Christianity seems like a made up religion.

Jesus did come to give an updated message closely related to Judiasm.

But, the religion itself wasn't his creation. That's why you don't have law, such as mosiac law. Or a foundation for your religious principles.

If you followed Jesus or any biblical prophets you'd know how much they stressed pre marital relationships as a big no no.

Because you oppose that idea you oppose God's ideas he passed on to his messengers.

Muslim males are equally expected to hold on to their purity as I am and happily doing so.

So tell it as it is, you're more of an agnostic.

Last edited:
It just was announced that the "Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons" (OPCW) won the Nobel Peace Prize.

Looks like the zionist jew Nobel Committee just couldn't stomach giving the Peace Prize to a muslim. .. :cool:

As I've said, it all depends on your perspective.

On one hand, you have people like you who only look at things limited within a scope.

On the other hand, treating women as sexual objects from another persons perspective could equate to oppression.

Women aren't forced to wear a headscarf. Even though you make it seem all are. You're an outsider who's never seen the outside world but regard yourself as an all knowing all understanding judge.

That's what secularism does to people. You're insane because you believe your idea of 'logic' is always the right thing.

What? As opposed to your logic? You're insane if you think these women all freely submit to this kind of oppression. I am a well versed man, you are a simpleton who has no grasp of the nuances of religion. Your argument is greatly flawed. I am a devout Christian, whose faith does not freely oppress women as Islam does.

One other thing, there are times when women CHOOSE to make themselves the objects of sexual objectivity. However, in Islam, women have no sexual or reproductive rights of any kind. Don't go about bandying your false knowledge of this world, you know nothing of it.

You're a devout Christian? What do you mean by being devout? Christianity seems like a made up religion.

Jesus did come to give an updated message closely related to Judiasm.

But, the religion itself wasn't his creation. That's why you don't have law, such as mosiac law. Or a foundation for your religious principles.

If you followed Jesus or any biblical prophets you'd know how much they stressed pre marital relationships as a big no no.

Because you oppose that idea you oppose God's ideas he passed on to his messengers.

Muslim males are equally expected to hold on to their purity as I am and happily doing so.

So tell it as it is, you're more of an agnostic.

Huh? That reminds me, I need to neg you, troll.

It just was announced that the "Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons" (OPCW) won the Nobel Peace Prize.

Looks like the zionist jew Nobel Committee just couldn't stomach giving the Peace Prize to a muslim. .. :cool:

Wait, I thought you were arguing against her getting the NP?

I just felt that her nomination was grandstanding against muslims and Islam for western media consumption.

But I was being naive to think the Nobel committee would actually award it to a muslim. .. :cool:

I just felt that her nomination was grandstanding against muslims and Islam for western media consumption.

But I was being naive to think the Nobel committee would actually award it to a muslim. .. :cool:

Anwar Sadat
Yasser Arafat
Shirin Ebadi
Mohamed Elbaradei
Muhammad Yunis
Tawakel Karman

Full list of Nobel Peace Prize winners - Hindustan Times

[I just felt that her nomination was grandstanding against muslims and Islam for western media consumption.

Oh, so when you labeled her a "trouble maker" in your first post in this thread:

Sunni Man said:
So now they are giving out Nobel Prizes for making trouble and getting shot?...

I know, you really wanted her to get the prize right? Because that is what people get prizes for, making trouble.....:cuckoo:

Now, you post that you are disappointed that she didn't get it, and blame it on some perceived bias against Muslims...Please tell me as a Muslim that you are smarter than that, to lay out totally contradictory stances, and then try to pass them off as what you said originally with a straight face, in a medium where your own words are there in black and white for everyone to see....Please tell us....:doubt:

Is it Malala's moment for the Nobel Peace Prize? - CSMonitor.com

The Nobel Peace Prize is tipped to break new ground this year by possibly going to the youngest ever recipient: 16-year-old Malala Yousafzai, who survived an assassination attempt by the Taliban.

According to Kristian Harpviken at the Peace Research Institute and historian Asle Sveen, two Norwegian experts on the prize, the Pakistan schoolgirl tops their shortlist of nominees to be named the winner on Friday. Mr. Harpviken believes she deserves the award for being a symbol of girls' rights to education and security and her fight against extremism and oppression.

Malala has been speaking out against the Taliban’s efforts to ban education for girls in the Swat Valley since 2008 at the age of only 11. She had been blogging for BBC Urdu Services and participating in the Institute for War and Peace Reporting’s Open Minds Project until near-fatally shot in the head by the Taliban two years ago tomorrow.

That would make sense to me. I hope she gets it.
As do I.

She is a beacon of light in a world that wants to suppress women because they are afraid of our power.

Unlike most people here......I actually know some Afghan people.

They told me that they are not against girls going to school or working under normal conditions. But for the last 30 years the situation in Afghanistan as been far from normal.

They said, in their culture the male has the responsibility to provide for his family; which can include not only his wife and children, but his parents, her parents, plus other relatives.

Girls have no such responsibility.

#1) Since jobs are scarce; the last thing they need is women in the job market taking away jobs from the men.

#2) There are a limited number of schools; so boys should first in line for education opportunities.

Then later after the schools have accommodated the boys and the economy has stabilized with and abundance of job opportunities. There would be no problem sending girls to school and educating them for entrance into the job market. .. :cool:

I see....they burn down schools to keep the girls out because there is a shortage of schools for boys.........riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back