Is It OK to Deny Sex to your Spouse?

Is It OK to Deny Sex to your Spouse?

• No. Never.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Yes. But only occasionally/rarely

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Yes. People should not have sex unless both people want it.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Other

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
You are so shallow.....Because marriage is more than just looks

She might have money
She didn't bring up the "looks" She responded to the reference to "looks" Maybe you need to follow the tread to see how that answer came about...

what if you grow "disinterested" in sex, and no amount of counseling has helped?
Love can be present without sexual desire. It is a complicated issue though...

I kind of equate the 2 - if you CAN'T that is another whole can of worms.....

I can see being head over heels in love with someone that can't have sex... very much so.....
But, if both are capable, and, someone is not interested, you need to make the sacrifice or leave.... it's just not fair to the other person......

I am not referring to ED. I am referring to other aspects of the issue. It is deeper than drawing a line in the sand and there is categorical a yes or no

What's this shit about money?
I just can't understand women that marry for money. Is that insane?
What kinds of dumbass man would fall for that? Stupid.

I went for "other" because of the verb "deny". That implies it's a commodity to be traded for a price. Sex is supposed to be a consensual gig. If it's done as a favor, such as "I'll mow your lawn while you're on vacation", then it has no meaning.

what if you grow "disinterested" in sex, and no amount of counseling has helped?
See a doctor or go to the mountain.

Go to the mountain? What does that do????
googlecartoon.jpg

On of the perks of being filthy rich is the trophy wife.

Love can be present without sexual desire. It is a complicated issue though...

I can see being head over heels in love with someone that can't have sex... very much so.....
But, if both are capable, and, someone is not interested, you need to make the sacrifice or leave.... it's just not fair to the other person......
Something is wrong if both aren't interested. They are meant to just be friends then.

I went for "other" because of the verb "deny". That implies it's a commodity to be traded for a price. Sex is supposed to be a consensual gig. If it's done as a favor, such as "I'll mow your lawn while you're on vacation", then it has no meaning.

googlecartoon.jpg

sex is so mental... a physical condition accounts for probably less than 1% of sexual dysfunction.

People have married for money for thousands of years

On of the perks of being filthy rich is the trophy wife.

Really? I'd rather have someone that genuinely loved me - men just want a trophy? Arm Candy?

Oh.. I love it when you do that....

googlecartoon.jpg

sex is so mental... a physical condition accounts for probably less than 1% of sexual dysfunction.
As men become older some have ED because the older wife is no longer hot. I suspect some older women don't want sex because the older husband is no longer hot.

totally foreign to me, though, my Mother begged me to go to polo matches....ridiculous.
Had I been around I would have challenged you for something indoor.. like wrestling or something. If it rains outside it is even better..

Forum List

Back