Is It OK to Deny Sex to your Spouse?

Is It OK to Deny Sex to your Spouse?

• No. Never.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Yes. But only occasionally/rarely

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Yes. People should not have sex unless both people want it.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Other

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
what if you grow "disinterested" in sex, and no amount of counseling has helped?
See a doctor or go to the mountain.

Go to the mountain? What does that do????
googlecartoon.jpg

sex is so mental... a physical condition accounts for probably less than 1% of sexual dysfunction.
As men become older some have ED because the older wife is no longer hot. I suspect some older women don't want sex because the older husband is no longer hot.

Could be just an issue of "familiarity breeds contempt"....
Also you can be addicted to "falling in love" where you lose interest after that wears off.....

What's this shit about money?
I just can't understand women that marry for money. Is that insane?
What kinds of dumbass man would fall for that? Stupid.
On of the perks of being filthy rich is the trophy wife.

Really? I'd rather have someone that genuinely loved me - men just want a trophy? Arm Candy?
How often do you see a rich man marry an ugly woman? Usually if a rich man is married to an ugly woman, they were married before he (and she) got rich.

As for marring for love, the rich dude finds it much easier to fall in love with a hot babe.

Really? I'd rather have someone that genuinely loved me - men just want a trophy? Arm Candy?
How often do you see a rich man marry an ugly woman? Usually if a rich man is married to an ugly woman, they were married before he (and she) got rich.

As for marring for love, the rich dude finds it much easier to fall in love with a hot babe.

I only have seen a few, Roger Federer's wife is average at best....

Let's face it, marriage is no more than a cleaned up version of prostitution.

You give me a house and provide for me and I'll take care of your sexual needs.

Break the contract and find another one to sucker.

sex is so mental... a physical condition accounts for probably less than 1% of sexual dysfunction.
WOW!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap: Exactly! That's what I referred to with the "line in the sand" Thank you sweetheart!

As men become older some have ED because the older wife is no longer hot. I suspect some older women don't want sex because the older husband is no longer hot.
I think it goes deeper than that...

Perhaps one spouse should be able to subcontract the sex for the other spouse to someone else.

Yeah and that's such a crock. That's an insecure little asshole showing off his Lambourghini because he never got over his childhood resentment issues. Or his ongoing microcock issues.

what if you grow "disinterested" in sex, and no amount of counseling has helped?

googlecartoon.jpg

Again, this assumes sex results from physical attributes and nothing else -- which is far from reality.

Perhaps one spouse should be able to subcontract the sex for the other spouse to someone else.

If hubby wants something else, I am not stopping him.
I'm not the jealous type, and if he happens to not be satisfied, he can go elsewhere.
People make this stuff TOO complicate

I'm not the jealous type, and if he happens to not be satisfied, he can go elsewhere.
Are you saying that you are okay with an open marriage?

googlecartoon.jpg

Again, this assumes sex results from physical attributes and nothing else -- which is far from reality.

True. Many say they would rather have an average girl with a sexy attitude than a hot girl that doesn't have sexy attitude.

Last edited:
It comes to the imagined "ownership" of somebody else's body. So called cheating... Now, I was very jealous when I got married so I am not throwing rocks; they might bounce back and hit me in the head.

Are you saying that you are okay with an open marriage?

I'm saying if he is not satisfied with what I am giving, move on.
I don't want a disease etc. but, if he's not happy he needs to move on.
I'm not an actress.

Forum List

Back