Is it possible for the democrats to look any more Stupider?

Is it possible for the democrats to look any more Stupider?

They could if they made a thread with a grammatically preposterous title.

It was written for TARDS like yourself…

I wanted you to get my drift…

The word is draft. You pulled down your pants, revealing your ass, showing everyone your draft.
:cul2:
Nah: that's a butt; your draft is more like this.

fat-people_o_566805.jpg

Greg

Between the Green thing and VA I think not….

Is this a hoot or what?

Thank you President Donald J. Trump…

All the shit the left has thrown at him has come back on them ten-fold.

Trump has drove them all insane……

I am not a real religious man but it looks like God is mad at them…..

It's possible for Democrats to look a LOT stupider. They could look like Trump and his supporters. You know, the guy that the entire membership of the United Nations laughed at when he called himself the greatest President in history, that the NATO members laughed at, when he blithered about them owing the US money.

The could look like Trump who walked out on Nancy Pelosi and then caved to her demands utterly. He could look like Trump, who couldn't be bothered to honour WWII Vets because he was having a bad hair day.

"... and then caved to her demands utterly."

Now there is a sentence fragment from hell!
It's not a sentence fragment; it is a dependent clause and it is punctuated correctly, even. If you're talking about the message, fine. If you're talking about the grammar, yes, it might have been advisable to put the adverb directly after the verb, but there are only three words interceding, so most people can get it. And putting "utterly" as the last word gives it more emphasis.

Content is everything and you are full of SHIT……
I take it you're speaking from past experience, since I haven't made a peep here about your asshole President.

This thread delivers!!

Especially the posts where good ol' dino is trying the "I meant to do that" crap! Hilarious!!

View attachment 244902

What's up there Mr. Analogy:fu:
Did you ever look that word up boyo?

Don't have to Dip Shit....

You are an idiot....
Lololololololololol.

You're wrong.

You know you're wrong.

You refuse to rectify the situation.

That's the very definition of idiocy.

OK Dip Shit, lets cut to the Chase…………

Would you like to make a Wager Chicken Shit?

I know you won’t put your money where your mouth is…………………

Unless you are “ More Stupider” than I thought…..
Lol, I never make bets with liars.

Is this a hoot or what?

It's possible for Democrats to look a LOT stupider. They could look like Trump and his supporters. You know, the guy that the entire membership of the United Nations laughed at when he called himself the greatest President in history, that the NATO members laughed at, when he blithered about them owing the US money.

The could look like Trump who walked out on Nancy Pelosi and then caved to her demands utterly. He could look like Trump, who couldn't be bothered to honour WWII Vets because he was having a bad hair day.

It's not a sentence fragment; it is a dependent clause and it is punctuated correctly, even. If you're talking about the message, fine. If you're talking about the grammar, yes, it might have been advisable to put the adverb directly after the verb, but there are only three words interceding, so most people can get it. And putting "utterly" as the last word gives it more emphasis.

Poetic license....in a piece of prose?? I suppose it's possible.

Greg

more stupider?

:102:

Yeah: my dad often made that error but then again English was his seventh language.

Greg

So he was illiterate in 7 languages! I can beat that! I am illiterate in several hundred languages.

His literacy was sufficient to run a successful business and write a book in both his native tongue and English. So I would say that he was quite good at the English lingo in most cases. You, however, seem illiterate in all seven hundred of the languages you boast about.

But to wit:

Is stupider a word?
It turns out stupider is an actual word. Stupider and more stupid are both comparative forms of the adjective stupid. They can be used interchangeably. In the English language, stupid is one of just a few adjectives that have two grammatically-correct options for their comparative form. (In case you were wondering, the superlative forms of stupid are stupidest and most stupid).

When do you use stupider?
The word stupid is an adjective that refers to someone or something that’s foolish or senseless. If you want to compare two things that are stupid, use the comparative (stupider/more stupid) form of stupid to describe which has a greater level of stupidity.

For example, you could say “Thing A is stupid, but thing B is stupider.” This would express that you find thing B to have a greater level of stupidness than thing A. If you said “Thing B is more stupid than thing A,” it would mean the same thing as the first sentence. Both sentences show the comparative relationship between things A and B.

The Comparative part of speech has many little rules native speakers take for granted, eg, "You are the stupidest" is correct while "you are the most stupid" is ALSO correct. Both are in fact correct.

Greg
No one said there is anything wrong with the word "stupider." The problem is using the 'er' form along with the word "more" or "most" because they mean the same thing.

Is this a hoot or what?

I take it you're speaking from past experience, since I haven't made a peep here about your asshole President.

Are you pulling my leg or are you really this stupid?

I am really this stupid, I guess.

more stupider?

Yeah: my dad often made that error but then again English was his seventh language.

Greg

So he was illiterate in 7 languages! I can beat that! I am illiterate in several hundred languages.

His literacy was sufficient to run a successful business and write a book in both his native tongue and English. So I would say that he was quite good at the English lingo in most cases. You, however, seem illiterate in all seven hundred of the languages you boast about.

But to wit:

Is stupider a word?
It turns out stupider is an actual word. Stupider and more stupid are both comparative forms of the adjective stupid. They can be used interchangeably. In the English language, stupid is one of just a few adjectives that have two grammatically-correct options for their comparative form. (In case you were wondering, the superlative forms of stupid are stupidest and most stupid).

The word stupid is an adjective that refers to someone or something that’s foolish or senseless. If you want to compare two things that are stupid, use the comparative (stupider/more stupid) form of stupid to describe which has a greater level of stupidity.

For example, you could say “Thing A is stupid, but thing B is stupider.” This would express that you find thing B to have a greater level of stupidness than thing A. If you said “Thing B is more stupid than thing A,” it would mean the same thing as the first sentence. Both sentences show the comparative relationship between things A and B.

The Comparative part of speech has many little rules native speakers take for granted, eg, "You are the stupidest" is correct while "you are the most stupid" is ALSO correct. Both are in fact correct.

Greg
No one said there is anything wrong with the word "stupider." The problem is using the 'er' form along with the word "more" or "most" because they mean the same thing.
That is correct, but to non-native English speakers it can be confusing. THAT was MY point.

Greg

more stupider?

Greg

But to wit:

Is stupider a word?

Greg
Double adjective/exact same definition.

What's up there Mr. Analogy:fu:

You are an idiot....
Lololololololololol.

You're wrong.

You know you're wrong.

I knew you wouldn't bet Chicken Shit ………

All we have to do is pull up the Original Post...

You are so full of SHIT just like every other TARD on this forum...…

It’s so easy to make fools of you, I almost feel guilty….

more stupider?

Greg

But to wit:

Is stupider a word?

Greg
That's why I'm always telling these idiots not to be stupier than they have to be, instead of not to be "more stupider" than they have to be.

You are an idiot....
Lololololololololol.

You're wrong.

You know you're wrong.

You were lying in that thread too.

I reiterate I will not wager with a liar.

more stupider?

Greg

But to wit:

Is stupider a word?

Greg

I will never be able to understand how seemingly

Intelligent some of you tards are on the one hand,

while on the other you are common sense lacking morons….

Does your brain ever hurt?

You are an idiot....
Lololololololololol.

You're wrong.

You know you're wrong.

You were lying in that thread too.

I reiterate I will not wager with a liar.

I reiterate you are a CHICKEN SHIT because you know

I can prove you a fool in about two seconds...….

You are not very good at this....

Give it up....

more stupider?

Greg

But to wit:

Is stupider a word?

Greg
That's why I'm always telling these idiots not to be stupier than they have to be, instead of not to be "more stupider" than they have to be.

You have all the "stupider's" covered.... :dance:

I am really this stupid, I guess.

No you are not....

Just misguided...…...

Is this a hoot or what?

LOL...this from a man who typed the title and only capitalized (other than the first word) 'Stupider'?

It was for effect tard.....

No it wasn't.

Is this a hoot or what?

LOL...this from a man who typed the title and only capitalized (other than the first word) 'Stupider'?

It was for effect tard.....

No it wasn't.

Sure it was tard...……..

Forum List

Back