Is It Really Legal In The State Of Oregon To Walk Around Naked and Expose Yourself To Children?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
I'm asking this question mostly to all of the people who live in Oregon. I think that they're a blue state, but still, come on man!! This is perverted no matter how you look at it.

juneisgghftdetr2.jpg

junepridemonthjjfhghffhf.jpg

juneisgerbilabuseawarnessmonth3.jpg

Generally speaking ... in places where nudity is allowed, the children are also nude ... these are "clothing optional" locations typically, but not always, hidden from public view ... there are exceptions, infamously along the major commute route into Seattle is a gay nude beach visible to all ...

What? ... afraid of something? ...

Half of Oregon wants to become Idaho....
Yes, eastern Oregon. Conventional people who want traditional lives.

Western Oregon is woke, woke, woke. The governor is a lesbian and the governor before her was an avowed bi-sexual. Anything LGBT, etc, is welcomed and accepted here for that is where the electoral votes are. Deep blue western Oregon.

You are always defending adults sexualizing children. It's fucking disgusting. I hope you are on some watch list.
Children get their sexualization from many sources not just the ones you imagine.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
I do... eastern Oregon is their farmland and the Columbia river runs through it... Idaho would love taking it over....
All western Oregon has are filthy cities drugs head lice and mental illness and crime....
Sinusitis is prevalent along with gingivitis

I don't think they care what you think... if you can think...
They are out there working. They are the taxpayers supporting all the liberal policies in Oregon and the people who flock here to take advantage of all the free programs and drugs and violence are rampant Homelessness too.

The law in the State of Oregon says people can legally walk the streets naked as long as they're not participating in sexual intercourse, nor have the intent to arouse another individual or themselves. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
They are out there working. They are the taxpayers supporting all the liberal policies in Oregon and the people who flock here to take advantage of all the free programs and drugs and violence are rampant Homelessness too.
They have any LSD?

Forum List

Back