Is It Right That American Citizens Should Have To Stand Over 5 or 6 Hours In Line Just To Vote?

My patriotism only goes so far. 1 hour wait? Very patriotic. 2 hour wait? Someone patriotic. 3 hours? Not patriotic at all. I mean what does my one vote matter right?

That's what they want thousands of blacks to say to themselves next month.

Then they need to address their elected officials to resolve that problem.

Or should something be done about that so that it's made as quick, easy and efficient as possible?

Give your reasons for your answer.
What difference does it make? Dems created any delays so let them figure out the answer if you don't want to wait in line. I am voting Trump so will stand in line as long as it takes.
I feel like I'm going to a Trump rally. Will Trump voters not wear masks in to vote?
You do realize that the CDC released a report that showed 70% of the people infected with the chinese flu wore masks religiously and another 15% said they almost always wore a mask so that makes 85% of the people infected with the Kung Flu were mask wearers!
Wearing a mask does not protect you

It protects others from you
Don't cough or sneeze in anyone's face...you need to wear a diaper to stop you from doing that?
When my doctor does surgery on me I tell him to take the mask off. Doesn't do any good.
Someone standing over you while you are cut open keeping as many germs and bacteria on the outside as possible is different than goofballs wearing diapers and hiding in their basements....no?

If voting means anything to you, a little wait will not deter you.
Are you seriously justifying an over 4 hour wait in line for a citizen to vote?

That's acceptable to you?
My patriotism only goes so far. 1 hour wait? Very patriotic. 2 hour wait? Someone patriotic. 3 hours? Not patriotic at all. I mean what does my one vote matter right?

That's what they want thousands of blacks to say to themselves next month.
^^^ From the chinese communist party, the lies never end.

Or should something be done about that so that it's made as quick, easy and efficient as possible?

What difference does it make? Dems created any delays so let them figure out the answer if you don't want to wait in line. I am voting Trump so will stand in line as long as it takes.
I feel like I'm going to a Trump rally. Will Trump voters not wear masks in to vote?
You do realize that the CDC released a report that showed 70% of the people infected with the chinese flu wore masks religiously and another 15% said they almost always wore a mask so that makes 85% of the people infected with the Kung Flu were mask wearers!

I don't Trust the CDC since Trump took over

Redfield has served as the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention since March 26, 2018. He was appointed to the post by President Donald Trump, after the president's first appointee resigned in scandal. His appointment was considered controversial; he was publicly opposed by the Center for Science in the Public Interest

If voting means anything to you, a little wait will not deter you.
Are you seriously justifying an over 4 hour wait in line for a citizen to vote?

That's acceptable to you?

I know Iraqis who braved gunfire and bomb threats to vote. They cared about voting. They recognized its importance.
1602776768846.png

I don't Trust the CDC since Trump took over

Redfield has served as the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention since March 26, 2018. He was appointed to the post by President Donald Trump, after the president's first appointee resigned in scandal. His appointment was considered controversial; he was publicly opposed by the Center for Science in the Public Interest
...since Trump took over what a maroon.

Exactly. If black people are waiting in lone 10 hours that is on their COUNTY SUPERVISOR OF ELECTIONS.

Anyone can look up who theirs is and contact them with any concerns.

And when they do they will probably get an explanation of why that happened. I remember someplace in Arizona a few years ago, people waiting in line for hours. The county official stated that there were almost three times the amount of people that usually vote, so they didn't have enough machines to accommodate them all.

It happens.

Amazon Prime. VOTE NOW :stir: :dev3: :yes_text12: Hey. You need an address and a bank account. More than you can say for votes from detention centers....zzzzzzzzzzz

How do you know?
Just look at the traffic.

Weekdays, pretty busy.
Saturdays, super busy.
Sundays, almost non-existent.

Why do you think there's a saying called "Sunday driver."

Let's just be honest here, shall we?

Something tells me you don't want more people to vote you want less. You want to make it harder not easier. Amiright?

It shouldn't be as easy as getting your newspaper at the end of your driveway. Democrats have the low income vote sewed up. A lot of them don't care about voting. Sure, they'll do it if it's convenient enough: no lines, multiple day voting, rides to the polls......but if they had to put any effort into it, they would sooner stay home which would be a good thing. Only people who really care about voting should vote because people who really care actually understand the issues and politicians they are voting on.

No. That is a clear indication that their either are not enough polling places, not enough hours for polls to be open, or there needs to be more early voting.

Not everyone has that amount of time to stand in line...they have to work.
That's another move to suppress voters. Having the election on a Tuesday. Why a Tuesday? Why not a Saturday?

If it were on Saturday, you’d bitch about that too.

“They don’t want you to vote. If they did, we wouldn’t vote on a Tuesday. In November. You ever throw a party on a Tuesday? No. Because nobody would come.”
Chris Rock

Actually, it's Tuesday because The Founders wanted everyone to be able to vote.
Some had to travel a long distance to vote, and as we were a moral society then, No one wanted to travel on the Lords day.
So you had Monday to get there and Tuesday to vote.

Sounds like a local board of elections issue. Federal government has nothing to do with state controlled elections.

If people are waiting 6 hours in line, the COUNTY SUPERVISOR OF ELECTIONS should be held accountable.

Yup and if you vote early the lines aren't bad at all. I always vote early. In, out and done.

Right, you want to go loot and burn down buildings where it's safe to not wear a mask because it turns out the China virus is a partisan Democrat

Forum List

Back