Is It Right That American Citizens Should Have To Stand Over 5 or 6 Hours In Line Just To Vote?

Or should something be done about that so that it's made as quick, easy and efficient as possible?

Give your reasons for your answer.
No but if that's what it takes it beats the hell out of standing in line for 6 or 7 for half a loaf of stale bread. Which will be the eventual
outcome if the American people are stupid enough to put any democrats back into office.

No but if that's what it takes it beats the hell out of standing in line for 6 or 7 for half a loaf of stale bread. Which will be the eventual
outcome if the American people are stupid enough to put any democrats back into office.
So then what do you think should be the solution to not have such a ridiculous wait?

Or should something be done about that so that it's made as quick, easy and efficient as possible?

If voting means anything to you, a little wait will not deter you.

Really? I know a lot of white people who aren't going to take the time to go vote. It'll take them 20 minutes. Now go to Detroit and it's going to take 2 hours. That's not a little. Add to that you tell them voting really doesn't matter they're all the same nothings going to change. In other words you lie to them.

Let's flip it. Lets make it 20 minutes for blacks in Detroit and 2 hours for whites in the burbs and I'll bet you'll see things differently, Irishman.

Why is the Democratic governor suppressing the vote?

Begging the question. Where do you get "5 or 6 hours?"
If you do some Googling, you'll quickly discover that folk have already been standing in lines upwards of 8 hours this season.

This has happened many times nationwide in previous votes as well.

Clearly, you can't be this ignorant.

What difference does it make? Dems created any delays so let them figure out the answer if you don't want to wait in line. I am voting Trump so will stand in line as long as it takes.
I feel like I'm going to a Trump rally. Will Trump voters not wear masks in to vote?
You do realize that the CDC released a report that showed 70% of the people infected with the chinese flu wore masks religiously and another 15% said they almost always wore a mask so that makes 85% of the people infected with the Kung Flu were mask wearers!
Wearing a mask does not protect you

It protects others from you
Don't cough or sneeze in anyone's face...you need to wear a diaper to stop you from doing that?
When my doctor does surgery on me I tell him to take the mask off. Doesn't do any good.
That's quite a bit different. My 74-year-old mother who was an OR nurse for 40+ years (first job was in SE Vietnam in the MASH hospital) explained that to me. She said that the only reason they wear masks in the OR is because they are in a sterile, temperature-controlled environment where the body's main defense (the skin) will be severely compromised. ONLY then will they be slightly helpful in preventing BACTERIAL infections in the opened wound.

Masks have NEVER been effective in preventing the spread of viruses. So, not only are you NOT stopping the spread by wearing the mask, you are also likely causing more virus material to be collected close to your own face which INCREASES your own likelyhood of infection.

A mask is more likely to cause the wearer to become infected than it protects others.

Americans will stand in line for hours to ride a freakin' line at Disney but will whine like spoiled bitches if they have to stand in line to exercise their Constitutional Right / Privilege to vote, a right that was won and has been protected at the cost of blood from patriots.

Photos: Iraq Prepares for Saturday Vote - WSJ

In Pictures: What Military Service Taught Me About the Importance of Voting  | by David Smith | Military Transition | Medium

These people know the cost of freedom and the value of the right to vote - they stood in line for hours, knowing they could be attacked while in line (and many were attacked and killed), to cast their ballot and wore the purple ink mark on their fingers, that proved they had voted, with great pride.

If they can stand in line for hours under threat of death to vote Americans can put up with it.

Instead of how Democrats are forcing the use of a system that most of the rest of the world has outlawed due to its propensity to facilitate voting fraud/crime, I would almost rather the United States adopt a similar process in which everyone must vote in person and have to dip their finger in ink that could not be removed for days to ensure a truly legal election.

If you do some Googling, you'll quickly discover that folk have already been standing in lines upwards of 8 hours this season.

There's a difference between exceptions and what you are presenting as the norm. Think

I would like to see detailed information on a specific poll location where people are waiting 8 hours in line for early voting.

I want to know:
  • How many voting booths are available?
  • How many potential voters does that poll service (so I can do the math)?
  • How many people are able to cast a vote per hour?
  • Who is running the poll?
  • What state are they in?
Give us some details.

Your allegation appears to either be a complete fabrication or some shit's not adding up.

Americans will stand in line for hours to ride a freakin' line at Disney but will whine like spoiled bitches if they have to stand in line to exercise their Constitutional Right / Privilege to vote, a right that was won and has been protected at the cost of blood from patriots.

View attachment 401902

In Pictures: What Military Service Taught Me About the Importance of Voting  | by David Smith | Military Transition | Medium

These people know the cost of freedom and the value of the right to vote - they stood in line for hours, knowing they could be attacked while in line (and many were attacked and killed), to cast their ballot and wore the purple ink mark on their fingers, that proved they had voted, with great pride.

If they can stand in line for hours under threat of death to vote Americans can put up with it.

Instead of how Democrats are forcing the use of a system that most of the rest of the world has outlawed due to its propensity to facilitate voting fraud/crime, I would almost rather the United States adopt a similar process in which everyone must vote in person and have to dip their finger in ink that could not be removed for days to ensure a truly legal election.

Why should citizens have to stand in line for hours when the alternative is to vote by mail in less than five minutes?

Voting should not be an ordeal. It should be fast, safe and convenient.

Why should citizens have to stand in line for hours when the alternative is to vote by mail in less than five minutes?
As a republican who is voting for trump I will stand in line as long as it takes

I guess you are worried that biden voters will not

Let's flip it. Lets make it 20 minutes for blacks in Detroit and 2 hours for whites in the burbs and I'll bet you'll see things differently, Irishman.

The whites in the burbs take care of their own voting place like the Democrats do in black areas.
Or the blacks are given insufficient equipment and staff?

Blacks have been given many inadequate things from democrats for over 50 years. Especially advice.

Voting should not be an ordeal. It should be fast, safe and convenient.

They could adopt my idea and problem solved. No need to vote by mail. The line is because of people standing at those stupid tables blackening holes; something you can do at home or in your car. Presenting ID and slipping your ballot into the reader takes about 60 seconds.

Forum List

Back