Is it sad that Hillary can run a "silent campaign" in the age of information?

Is it sad that Hillary can run a "silent campaign" in the age of information?

• Yes.

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No.

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
You wouldn't be so upset about your media heroes being ignored if they weren't your loyal shills.

OTOH, the beltway media hates Democrats, so we hate them. See how simple it all is?

Shit, the beltway media is the PR arm of the dem party.

It's hard to believe how out of touch with reality these liberal turds are. They live in their own little fantasy world where obvious scumbags like Hillary are to be trusted and the media is "right wing."

You wouldn't be so upset about your media heroes being ignored if they weren't your loyal shills.

OTOH, the beltway media hates Democrats, so we hate them. See how simple it all is?

It's hard to believe how out of touch with reality these liberal turds are. They live in their own little fantasy world where obvious scumbags like Hillary are to be trusted and the media is "right wing."

I have said it many times, liberalism is a mental disease.

Liberalism is a big bag of lies. The mental contortions someone has to endure to believe in these lies is bound to cause mental problems.

Liberalism is a big bag of lies. The mental contortions someone has to endure to believe in these lies is bound to cause mental problems.

Yep, but its more than that, the defective liberal gene has been identified. Its called DRD4, and it is defective in all liberals. Look it up.

hopefully medical science will find a cure.

Bri and Red, I understand the reason behind your escalating hysteria here. If you don't have a pet beltway media diverting all conversations towards your loopy conspiracy theories, then what hope do Republicans have? It's not like they can run on the issues.

Even sadder that as she does that she is still ahead in the polls of any of the GOP possible contenders in the GOP Clown Car. That is incredibly sad, and I might add, incredibly funny! :rofl:

No, their not out of touch with reality, they just appear that way when they try to defend the indefensible. It's all about the marketing of the brand and loyalty to party over country.

So I'm not alone in my thoughts. I googled "Hillary running a silent campaign" because I noticed that she is incredibly quiet, letting the leftist media propel her campaign through "inevitability." I have never seen nor heard anything more sycophantic nor reminiscent of "Dear Leader" syndrome of communist nations. The Main Stream Media has Chosen Hillary for the Oval Office, and she doesn't have to do anything except HIDE in order to get in the White House.

I guess we have to elect her into the White House in order to see what's inside (assuming she doesn't delete what's inside!)!!!

Anyway, after I googled it, I noticed that many articles just went up in the last few days on the same topic! Woah. This is sickening. Liberoids are a marxist cancer on this nation.

Jerry Seib Hillary Clinton s Silent Campaign

Noonan Hillary s Running A Silent Movie Of A Campaign The Daily Caller

well the less she says the less chance of her fucking it up. Leftist were going to push for her anyway, b/c they have to have a white woman this time.

plus it saves money for the late game push, there is only so much the media can do

So I'm not alone in my thoughts. I googled "Hillary running a silent campaign" because I noticed that she is incredibly quiet, letting the leftist media propel her campaign through "inevitability." I have never seen nor heard anything more sycophantic nor reminiscent of "Dear Leader" syndrome of communist nations. The Main Stream Media has Chosen Hillary for the Oval Office, and she doesn't have to do anything except HIDE in order to get in the White House.

I guess we have to elect her into the White House in order to see what's inside (assuming she doesn't delete what's inside!)!!!

Anyway, after I googled it, I noticed that many articles just went up in the last few days on the same topic! Woah. This is sickening. Liberoids are a marxist cancer on this nation.

well the less she says the less chance of her fucking it up. Leftist were going to push for her anyway, b/c they have to have a white woman this time.

plus it saves money for the late game push, there is only so much the media can do

the real problem that the dems have is that they are stuck with her. I am sure there are many on the DNC hoping she has some major medical problem in the next few months.

the real problem that the dems have is that they are stuck with her. I am sure there are many on the DNC hoping she has some major medical problem in the next few months.
Well they have to have a white woman be their next candidate, nothing else will do.

so they will protect her at every turn, pull out every trick, make any useless subject front page.

She can hide for a while, but sooner or later she is going to have to answer some real questions.

yesterday she said she wants her e-mails to be released-----------then why did you destroy them, you lying bitch?

She never destroyed any government emails.
Google

The emails still exist and will continue to exist on government servers ergo she never destroyed them.
the fact that she did her best, with the help all the money in the world can provide, means nothing to you.

a criminal is someone you will support b/c you were told to support her, and as a leftist you can't choose or think for yourself.

She can hide for a while, but sooner or later she is going to have to answer some real questions.

yesterday she said she wants her e-mails to be released-----------then why did you destroy them, you lying bitch?

Google

The emails still exist and will continue to exist on government servers ergo she never destroyed them.
the fact that she did her best, with the help all the money in the world can provide, means nothing to you.

a criminal is someone you will support b/c you were told to support her, and as a leftist you can't choose or think for yourself.

Meaningless drivel!

She erased her private emails on her private server. That is not criminal.

Google

Meaningless drivel!

Your belief that they were private emails is charming. The only reason she had a private server is so she could hide what she was doing, and you think we should trust her?

There is no natural limit on the gullibility of liberals.

Google

Meaningless drivel!

She decided which were private and which were government. That is criminal. She used a private server for official classified government business, that is criminal.

the bitch should be in jail

I'd guess the Democrats are quietly preparing in case they have to dump her, and O'Malley appears to be the best bet to replace her.

Still, I don't think she's going anywhere.

There are many powerful democrats who would be very happy if she had a serious medical condition that caused her to drop out.

Otherwise they are stuck with her and they know she will be their Dole and McCain in a fat legged pant suit.

Google

Meaningless drivel!

She decided which were private and which were government. That is criminal. She used a private server for official classified government business, that is criminal.

the bitch should be in jail

All emails that were sent to government depts are replicated on their servers.

There was no law criminalizing the use of private servers for official government business.

You can try prosecuting her if you like but you will be wasting taxpayer money, just like you always do with these specious witchhunts of yours.

Forum List

Back