Is It Sensible or Evern Realistic to Believe That President Obama Will...

Is It Realistic That Obama Will Destroy His Own Healthcare Bill?

• Yes, I think it's possible.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No, It's stupid to think that.

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Sign a bill to destroy and get rid of Obamacare?

Last edited:
I think he wants it to suck. I think these hold ups are part of the plan. he wants single payer.. he also wanta to know what size shoe I wear.. apparently u people that back this fascist breach of privacy do to

If he cared about the people, he would get rid of Obamacare, but that's a big IF.

If he cared about the people, he would get rid of Obamacare, but that's a big IF.
That's nice. Your opinion is noted.

Care to answer the OP question though?

Oh yes obamacare is so good those staffers felt guilty and didn't want to have it.:eusa_whistle:

Members of Congress and Hill staffers will not lose their health-care subsidies from the government when Obamacare is implemented because of an exception proposed Wednesday by the Office of Personnel Management.

Read more: Members, staff will keep health-care subsidies under Obamacare | The Daily Caller

Let's assume that the House found it's nadz. They vote to defund Obamacare. Unlikely though it may seem that the fucking Senate would willingly go along, maybe there's a method to compel them to take a big bite of what they deem a shit sandwich. Anyway --

It's presumably part of the budget bill(s). Everything ELSE gets funded, but not Obamacare. (Kewl.)

So ... in a snit, the President declines to sign the bill. Now Obamacare is not officially defunded, BUT we get no budget either (and maybe no bullshit continuing resolution, either).

That would be the PRESIDENT, not the Congress, committing the act of national economic terrorism.

Hey! Let's play chicken! I say the weak-willed pussy in chief would be the one to blink.

A double victory for America.

Let's assume that the House found it's nadz. They vote to defund Obamacare. Unlikely though it may seem that the fucking Senate would willingly go along, maybe there's a method to compel them to take a big bite of what they deem a shit sandwich. Anyway --

It's presumably part of the budget bill(s). Everything ELSE gets funded, but not Obamacare. (Kewl.)

So ... in a snit, the President declines to sign the bill. Now Obamacare is not officially defunded, BUT we get no budget either (and maybe no bullshit continuing resolution, either).

That would be the PRESIDENT, not the Congress, committing the act of national economic terrorism.

Hey! Let's play chicken! I say the weak-willed pussy in chief would be the one to blink.

A double victory for America.

That's not how most of the American people would see it. They would see it as cheap theater for rubes like you, and they would know who wrote the script; the GOP.

So ... in a snit...

The only ones in a snit are the dipshit Republicans who can't handle the truth. The truth is ObamaCare was enacted by Congress, and signed by the President. Now the little brats want to hold the majority hostage because they don't like it.

They are acting like little titty babies. They were so incredibly incompetent they could not even figure out a way to stop a rollling disaster like ObamaCare from becoming law. They spent all their time inventing a lot of bullshit about it because they did not have the intelligence to do otherwise. Nor did they put a viable alternative on the table.

So I would say it is way past time to take out the trash for the GOP. Get rid of the hacks who can't fight their way out of a paper bag. Get rid of the morons whose idea of health reform is "Repeal ObamaCare" and nothing beyond that. Get rid of the jackasses whose best idea is to hold the entire government budget and our economy hostage.

In other words, get people who have more than two brain cells to rub together. The fact a walking and talking idiot like Obama is kicking their ass should be a HUGE signal the GOP is plagued with profoundly retarded fatballs.

Get off your knees and stop sucking them off.

Last edited:
So ... in a snit...

The only ones in a snit are the dipshit Republicans who can't handle the truth. The truth is ObamaCare was enacted by Congress, and signed by the President. Now the little brats want to hold the majority hostage because they don't like it.

They are acting like little titty babies. They were so incredibly incompetent they could not even figure out a way to stop a rollling disaster like ObamaCare from becoming law. They spent all their time inventing a lot of bullshit about it because they did not have the intelligence to do otherwise. Nor did they put a viable alternative on the table.

So I would say it is way past time to take out the trash for the GOP. Get rid of the hacks who can't fight their way out of a paper bag. Get rid of the morons whose idea of health reform is "Repeal ObamaCare" and nothing beyond that. Get rid of the jackasses whose best idea is to hold the entire government budget and our economy hostage.

In other words, get people who have more than two brain cells to rub together. The fact a walking and talking idiot like Obama is kicking their ass should be a HUGE signal the GOP is plagued with profoundly retarded fatballs.

Well, it WAS "passed."

Of course, as the idiot then Speaker suggested, we had to pass it to find out what it said. {Don't blame me. She's YOUR idiot.}

Well, it got passed, and lots of folks are finding out what it said and, in their horror, they seek to undo it.

That is a bit bass-ackwards, but it is generally a GOOD thing to admit a mistake and then make efforts to correct it.

Now it seems monumentally difficult to repeal it, especially with the sitting idiot liberal President opposing repeal and a liberal Democrat majority Senate refusing to do what's right.

NONETHELESS, the HOUSE is not obligated to take the liberals' opposition in stride.

THEY have actually come up with one potentially effective alternative: REFUSE to FUND that monstrosity of an imbecilic moronic idiotic mindless wreck of a "law."

An excellent idea.

Last edited:

THE TRUTH IS this MONSTER government intrusion on your lives WAS shoved on the people AGAINST THEIR WILL
and anyone who spoke against it, like the Tea party...a concerted effort to spread vicious lies about them began by those so upstanding elected people from the Democrat party with the help of their Lapdog media...You were called and label racist, terrorist, (my favorite one, hostage taker...ooooo), they brought up Jim Crow and threw Obama SKIN COLOR in there for good measure...

when that gifted liar Pelosi, actually spoke the truth for once and said, YOU HAD TO PASS THIS TO SEE WHAT'S IN IT...

that right there sould of pissed you ALL OFF to get you ass and tell them to suck up their ass...

you need to get behind DEFUND THIS PIECE SHIT, it's our only way now to get this off ours and our future generations backs...or just sit here and let them walk OVER YOU

Last edited:
Sign a bill to destroy and get rid of Obamacare?

No. What’s your point? That the GOP should simply ignore their objective because Obama is not going to play ball? Don’t be asinine. The fact that Obama will not sign a bill does not mean that the congress should not bother drawing it up and sending it out to him (though, in truth it won’t get to the senate floor either). You act like all legislation that is passed will get signed.

So ... in a snit...

Well, it WAS "passed."

Of course, as the idiot then Speaker suggested, we had to pass it to find out what it said. {Don't blame me. She's YOUR idiot.}

She's not my idiot. She's a Democrat.

THEY have actually come up with one potentially effective alternative: REFUSE to FUND that monstrosity of an imbecilic moronic idiotic mindless wreck of a "law."

An excellent idea.

"Repeal/Defund ObamaCare" is a badly conceptualized publicity stunt, not an alternative.

Repeal ObamaCare...and then what?

It's the "then what" where the retards who have hijacked the Right fall flat on their face, and why they are getting their asses kicked.

Last edited:

Well, it WAS "passed."

My bad. You came across like a liberal Democrat to some extent.

An excellent idea.

It's an intellectually stunted idea, not an alternative.

It's the "then what" where the retards who have hijacked the Right fall flat on their face, and why they are getting their asses kicked.

If Obambam care were repealed, the "THEN WHAT" question you "ask" suggests that something HAS TO "BE" DONE.

It does not.

It was not the proper place of the fucking government to go meddling like that in the first damn place.

The right has never been hijacked, either.

It simply has an inadequate voice. Some people (such as Mark Levin) offer valuable ideas for further discussion. But the majority of the fucking Republican party political hacks run interference against his efforts to preserve what we have and move us forward. They are obstructionists who prefer the comfort of Party security despite the fact that it fails in terms of rational governing.

Well, it WAS "passed."

My bad. You came across like a liberal Democrat to some extent.

An excellent idea.

It's an intellectually stunted idea, not an alternative.

If Obambam care were repealed, the "THEN WHAT" question you "ask" suggests that something HAS TO "BE" DONE.

It does not.

It was not the proper place of the fucking government to go meddling like that in the first damn place.

The right has never been hijacked, either.

It simply has an inadequate voice. Some people (such as Mark Levin) offer valuable ideas for further discussion. But the majority of the fucking Republican party political hacks run interference against his efforts to preserve what we have and move us forward. They are obstructionists who prefer the comfort of Party security despite the fact that it fails in terms of rational governing.

So your answer to skyrocketing health costs is...do nothing.

Exactly my point.

And you are perplexed why Obama won and ObamaCare passed?

Obama put something on the table. It was a gigantic steaming pile of expensive shit, but it was something.

The GOP continues to put NOTHING on the table.

When faced with a problem that is growing larger by the day, the American people will choose SOMETHING over NOTHING every time. They go with the guy who is trying to do something about it.

Since the GOP's reply is, "We won't do fuck-all about it", then it takes no imagination to understand why they got their asses handed to them on this issue.

And they are so retarded, that is STILL their answer! :eek:

I voted Republican all my life, until 2006, because the GOP used to be the party of superior ideas.

Now they have been hijacked by retards. The legacy has been utterly destroyed.

They can't come up with any idea, much less a superior one, any more. The Republicans are now the party of empty catchphrases and ill-conceived publicity stunts.

Obama will not sign any budget that does not fund ObamaCare, and it will blow up in the faces of the jackholes who thought it up.

Forum List

Back