Is It Sensible or Evern Realistic to Believe That President Obama Will...

Is It Realistic That Obama Will Destroy His Own Healthcare Bill?

• Yes, I think it's possible.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No, It's stupid to think that.

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
She's not my idiot. She's a Democrat.

My bad. You came across like a liberal Democrat to some extent.

It's an intellectually stunted idea, not an alternative.

Repeal ObamaCare...and then what?

It's the "then what" where the retards who have hijacked the Right fall flat on their face, and why they are getting their asses kicked.

If Obambam care were repealed, the "THEN WHAT" question you "ask" suggests that something HAS TO "BE" DONE.

It does not.

It was not the proper place of the fucking government to go meddling like that in the first damn place.

The right has never been hijacked, either.

It simply has an inadequate voice. Some people (such as Mark Levin) offer valuable ideas for further discussion. But the majority of the fucking Republican party political hacks run interference against his efforts to preserve what we have and move us forward. They are obstructionists who prefer the comfort of Party security despite the fact that it fails in terms of rational governing.

So your answer to skyrocketing health costs is...do nothing.

Exactly my point.

And you are perplexed why Obama won and ObamaCare passed?

I never proposed doing nothing.

Your faulty thinking is clearly highlighted when you engage in that kind of tragically ineffectual "thinking."

Try to follow along this time.

There is no health care "system."

The providing of health care is not a government function.

It is NOT the job of the GOVERNMENT to craft a health care system, not to "provide" health care.

The problems associated with "costs" of health care do need to be attended to. But YOU and lots of folks LIKE you -- in a knee jerk reflexive reaction -- automatically look to the GOVERNMENT to "do" it.

Get it yet?

There is a problem of supply and demand and cost. Yet YOU act like Pavlov's dogs and salivate when the bell is rung. "Where's the government? What's the government doing? The government isn't doing it fast enough. The government isn't doing IT at all. The government sucks. I blame the Rethuglicans."

With all due respect, get your head out of your ass. Noting that the problems are problems of supply, demand and cost suggests OTHER remedies. Look to the free market. Find ways to make profits from fixing those problems. MARKET solutions.

I like a republican form of government in our Constitutional Republic and I like capitalism.

Last edited:
I voted Republican all my life, until 2006, because the GOP used to be the party of superior ideas.

Now they have been hijacked by retards. The legacy has been utterly destroyed.

They can't come up with any idea, much less a superior one, any more. The Republicans are now the party of empty catchphrases and ill-conceived publicity stunts.

Obama will not sign any budget that does not fund ObamaCare, and it will blow up in the faces of the jackholes who thought it up.

Legislating is not properly or validly guided solely by worrying about what the Executive of the OTHER Party will or will not "sign."

Obama put something on the table. It was a gigantic steaming pile of expensive shit, but it was something.

The GOP continues to put NOTHING on the table.

When faced with a problem that is growing larger by the day, the American people will choose SOMETHING over NOTHING every time. They go with the guy who is trying to do something about it.

Since the GOP's reply is, "We won't do fuck-all about it", then it takes no imagination to understand why they got their asses handed to them on this issue.

And they are so retarded, that is STILL their answer! :eek:

Obama put something on the table, then went around the country telling people Republicans were trying to kill them by the proposals they were suggesting...
Did I wish they had more BALLS to stand up to the thug, yes...but then you have the media in your back pocket it was all pretty useless anyway..

NOW this our last chance to get THIS off our backs...

Obama put something on the table. It was a gigantic steaming pile of expensive shit, but it was something.

The GOP continues to put NOTHING on the table.

When faced with a problem that is growing larger by the day, the American people will choose SOMETHING over NOTHING every time. They go with the guy who is trying to do something about it.

Since the GOP's reply is, "We won't do fuck-all about it", then it takes no imagination to understand why they got their asses handed to them on this issue.

And they are so retarded, that is STILL their answer! :eek:

Rejecting the steaming pile of shit was the proper course.

Proposing an alternative for the fucking GOVERNMENT to seemingly be "doing" something is not necessarily a proper alternative.

Addressing an identified problem is not always one of the purposes of government. First we should check to see if the REALM of the "problem" is one validly within the scope of the government's powers and authority.

Sign a bill to destroy and get rid of Obamacare?

No. What’s your point? That the GOP should simply ignore their objective because Obama is not going to play ball? Don’t be asinine. The fact that Obama will not sign a bill does not mean that the congress should not bother drawing it up and sending it out to him (though, in truth it won’t get to the senate floor either). You act like all legislation that is passed will get signed.
My point is that you have some JACKASSES in the Republican leadership, and I'll call the main one by name, Cruz, out there spewing the nonesense that "we don't know that Obama won't sign a bill to repeal Obamacare."

When, in your very post, you admit that that is THEE most STUPID idea.

And he's the most popular RW jackass as far as the Republican base is concerned.

The deaf leading the blind and the stupid...or something like that.

Sad state of affairs for the Republican Party.

*SMH*

Forum List

Back