Is it time to end US asylum?

i don't care about Cohen or Mueller and just one imported person either legal or illegal as both categories are simply governments word games . Anyway , just one new import into the USA is one too many . I ask again , USA is a country with 310 million [census] legal resident in 2010 plus millions of illegals , Why does the USA People need or want more legal residents in the USA DLady eh ???

Because your population is aging and Americans aren’t having children fast enough to replace the dying older population. 5,000,000 jobs are going begging in the US right now with no workers to fill them. How long before these companies start moving to countries with a better educated work force?

But the big reason you need immigrants is to grow your economy. Immigrants who arrive with little but the clothes on their backs need homes, furniture, appliances, cars, pots, pans, dishes and clothing. They are the ultimate consumers because they have nothing.

Immigrants contribute MORE to the economy than they cost in government services.

The American problem is that your country is so poorly managed and so lacking in first world systems of health care delivery, public education, infrastructure, and gun control, that it’s become the shithole country of the first world. White European immigration has all but dried up because people from the EU, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, have a better quality of life at home, and more opportunities right where they are.

The US is corrupt, poorly managed and politically unstable. Not a good bet for business investment or high quality emigration at the moment. The only people who want to come to the US are those who are worse off where they are.

Look at it this way, if you were a rich white family in The Netherlands or Norway, who decided to leave their home country, would you move to the US - where health insurance costs $20,000 a year plus copays, for families, for access to a system ranked 34th in the World. Where public education is being undermined by the government and isn’t even ranked in the top 20 in the World, where more children have died in school shootings this year than combat soldiers have died in all of the combat regions where the US is currently stationed?

Or would you move to a country with high quality government funded health care, quality education, low crime rates, gun control laws, infrastructure, and a strong social safety net?

Last but not least, the USA is largely responsible for the crime and the economic conditions these Central American refugees are fleeing and directly responsible for the Syrian refugee crisis. Americans have a MORAL obligation to clean up the mess they’ve made of things and help the victims of US foreign policy.

Nice try.

Those coming here are not immigrants. Immigrants apply through legal means.

The bald attempts of Trumpkins to paint refugees and those seeking asylum as something less than human beings looking for safety is deplorable.

The USA is creating refugee crises around the world with their foreign policy and then saying “Don’t look at us to help you”. This is morally reprehensible.

You broke it, you fix it. You created a refugee crisis in Central America. You want refugees to stop coming, stop creating refugees.

So you blame barry for the immigration crisis......
Not all, but part of the problem. Opie is responsible for the Dreamers.
Politicians are responsible for the lions share of the 'PROBLEM'

You can claim whatever . Doent mean you get it . Few people actually qualify for asylum.

I notice you didnt address the content of my post Timothy.
Why not?
How about this? Dems pay for all of the investigations into asylum claims? Seems fair to me.

Well maybe we should spend on the immigration process system rather than a stupid wall.

Again you fail to answer.
Why is that Timothy?

Whats the question ? Ending asylum ? Paying for it ?

I’ll be happy to answer.

Go back and read it yourself Timothy.
I wasn't the one who avoided it.

Well I guess you mean dumping asylum . Fine.

Aren’t you throwing out the baby with the bath water ? Would you send the jews back to Nazi Germany?

You can tweet asylum without ending it .

--------------------------------------- so what Timmy ??

So you idiots are making a big deal over nothing . The % of approved asylum is very small .

You think that mom shows up with kid and it’s instant approved asylum!

That's not the Fn point. The point is they are using this system to cheat their way into this country and causing a major problem for us. They know they don't qualify for asylum, but use the excuse of asylum to get into the country. Under DumBama, catch and release was used so they could drift off and supposedly wait 3 to 4 years for a hearing, and then never show up. They just found some sanctuary city or state never to be seen again.

Asylum is now a problem. Get rid of the problem.

Asylum isn’t the problem. Trump is the problem. I agree. Get rid of the problem.

Illegal crossings are at a 60 year low. Trump is creating a crisis that doesn’t exist to distract you from Michael Cohen, Robert Mueller and his love of all things Russian.

And like the fool that you are, you’re falling for it.

What a fuken idiot.....as 10'000 march to our border demanding entry while telling mehico they wont do for asylum.
GFY!

It’s not 10,000 . I think it’s down to 3 ans dropping .

So what do you want to do. Shoot them all?

So why did they refuse the offer of asylum in mehico Timothy?

Migrants nix offer to stay in Mexico, continue trek to US

Stop lying Timothy or Lassie will leave you in the well....,

That's not the Fn point. The point is they are using this system to cheat their way into this country and causing a major problem for us. They know they don't qualify for asylum, but use the excuse of asylum to get into the country. Under DumBama, catch and release was used so they could drift off and supposedly wait 3 to 4 years for a hearing, and then never show up. They just found some sanctuary city or state never to be seen again.

Asylum isn’t the problem. Trump is the problem. I agree. Get rid of the problem.

Illegal crossings are at a 60 year low. Trump is creating a crisis that doesn’t exist to distract you from Michael Cohen, Robert Mueller and his love of all things Russian.

What a fuken idiot.....as 10'000 march to our border demanding entry while telling mehico they wont do for asylum.
GFY!

Still havent addressed my point.
Who said anything about shooting them? Oh thats right...you did.

Which point ! I’m trying to answer .

Do away with asylum and you'll end about 97% of the illegals headed here.

That’s not true . Illegals don’t seek asylum . They overstay their visas or come in undetected .
No timmy. SOME of them overstay their visas. BTW..comming in undetected is still sneaking across the border. An illegal act and why I said 97%. Not that 97% is less than all of them.

Why not?
How about this? Dems pay for all of the investigations into asylum claims? Seems fair to me.

Well maybe we should spend on the immigration process system rather than a stupid wall.

Why is that Timothy?

I’ll be happy to answer.

Aren’t you throwing out the baby with the bath water ? Would you send the jews back to Nazi Germany?

Why didnt they request asylum at the US Embassy in Honduras Timothy?

Basically we're victims of our own bad policies. In a way it's like what happened in Afghaniastan - in the 1970 & 1980s we intervened, changed the course of that country's history, then ignored what happened after. The result was that Afghanistan degenerated into a Taliban shithole and a terrorist haven.

Now the very same central American countries that we intervened in in the 1980s have developed into economic disasters for a huge number of their people. Their government doesn't give a shit about them, there's massive corruption and brutal crime. We ignored what happened in these countries post 1980s intervention and now we're paying for it by this mass migration from these countries - what goes around comes around.

In 'Star Trek' they have the concept of the 'Prime Directive' - a standing order not to interfere in the progress of foreign worlds. If you interfer then you are responsible for everything that happens afterward.

Perhaps there is a great amount of wisdom in the notion of the 'Prime Directive'.

Did you really just quote star trek?:auiqs.jpg:

Those countries have been shitholes long before we came around.

Going through these threads on the separation of children and adults, it seems to me asylum seekers are using children to divide Americans. It also seems they are abusing our generous asylum policies to sneak into the country.

And as usual, it's divided on political lines. On the left, the tears flow over children being separated from their so-called parents, and on the right, tough love is the only way to have a long lasting solution.

But the solution to both of our concerns is just to end asylum in the US. Yes, we tried to be nice, we tried to be caring, but our empathy is now being used as a tool against us.

After getting rid of asylum, no more will these children be our concern. We won't have to be criticized about separation of children and adults because they won't be in this country. And if we are to have any kind of asylum, it must be done via mail. You can still apply for asylum from your country, but you need to request an asylum application from Washington DC. We will mail your application to you, and you can send it back postage paid. If you and your children are caught on US land, your application will immediately be rejected.

There, problem solved. Next?
If it wasn't for asylum you or your ancestors wouldn't be here. Be kind, God gave this land to HUMANS not to a specific group of people Mr conservative.

Do you even know what asylum is? Apparently not by your post.
I do. It's a bullshit procedure that people running from wars, executions have to seek and go through to settle here...while whites didnt need when they forced themselves into this land....they even massacred the indigenous people in the process.

Sorry,dems are just going to have to give Americans a reason to vote for em.
While I know thats an impossible task it ain't my problem.

Going through these threads on the separation of children and adults, it seems to me asylum seekers are using children to divide Americans. It also seems they are abusing our generous asylum policies to sneak into the country.

And as usual, it's divided on political lines. On the left, the tears flow over children being separated from their so-called parents, and on the right, tough love is the only way to have a long lasting solution.

But the solution to both of our concerns is just to end asylum in the US. Yes, we tried to be nice, we tried to be caring, but our empathy is now being used as a tool against us.

After getting rid of asylum, no more will these children be our concern. We won't have to be criticized about separation of children and adults because they won't be in this country. And if we are to have any kind of asylum, it must be done via mail. You can still apply for asylum from your country, but you need to request an asylum application from Washington DC. We will mail your application to you, and you can send it back postage paid. If you and your children are caught on US land, your application will immediately be rejected.

There, problem solved. Next?
If it wasn't for asylum you or your ancestors wouldn't be here. Be kind, God gave this land to HUMANS not to a specific group of people Mr conservative.

Do you even know what asylum is? Apparently not by your post.
I do. It's a bullshit procedure that people running from wars, executions have to seek and go through to settle here...while whites didnt need when they forced themselves into this land....they even massacred the indigenous people in the process.

Asylum is not the only way to get into this country, in fact it's the least used way.

We allow a million new immigrants into this country every year........legally. Not one needed a phony asylum claim because they did it the proper and legal way.
There is plenty of room. Let's ver these poor people and let them have a better life...wouldn't Jesus do that?

You just won stupidest post of the day!!!

Basically we're victims of our own bad policies. In a way it's like what happened in Afghaniastan - in the 1970 & 1980s we intervened, changed the course of that country's history, then ignored what happened after. The result was that Afghanistan degenerated into a Taliban shithole and a terrorist haven.

Now the very same central American countries that we intervened in in the 1980s have developed into economic disasters for a huge number of their people. Their government doesn't give a shit about them, there's massive corruption and brutal crime. We ignored what happened in these countries post 1980s intervention and now we're paying for it by this mass migration from these countries - what goes around comes around.

In 'Star Trek' they have the concept of the 'Prime Directive' - a standing order not to interfere in the progress of foreign worlds. If you interfer then you are responsible for everything that happens afterward.

Perhaps there is a great amount of wisdom in the notion of the 'Prime Directive'.

------------------------------------------------ yeah , they have been zhitholes forever . Its funny .

Yes, obviously I was talking about the principal of the prime directive from Star Trek.

Whatever condition these countries may be in before, we become responsible once we intervene.

Yes, obviously I was talking about the principal of the prime directive from Star Trek.

Whatever condition these countries may be in before, we become responsible once we intervene.

For eternity?

So you idiots are making a big deal over nothing . The % of approved asylum is very small .

GFY!

So why did they refuse the offer of asylum in mehico Timothy?

Migrants nix offer to stay in Mexico, continue trek to US

Stop lying Timothy or Lassie will leave you in the well....,

The reason is they never wanted asylum. Nothing drastically changed in their countries that would warrant they must escape now.

They are looking for an excuse to bust into our country. The only thing they're running from is the shitholes they were born in and had children in. And the only reason they are coming is because of the way Democrats complained about how the last batch was treated by the Trump administration.

Now they feel like they have friends in the US--Democrat voters. If we ended asylum, they would have no reason to come here other than to admit they are invading our country.

For eternity?

No, but at least for several generations.

Why not?

Why is that Timothy?

I’ll be happy to answer.

It's not about sending anybody back that's here legally. It's about stopping more people from coming in. If we back down again, we will have hundreds of thousands making their way north to enjoy the fruits of our labor every year. And they will keep coming until those countries are nothing but unoccupied land because they will all be living here.

For eternity?

That's ridiculous. You Blame America First people will keep on inviting these people here until there are enough of them to ruin this country. Then where are we all to go? There is only one America. Once you ruin this place, there is no other America to move to.

I believe that all who espouse American values (i.e. democracy, inalienable human rights, equality and liberty) should be considered Americans and welcomed to this country.

All those who do not espouse all those values should be considered Un-American and

For eternity?

That's ridiculous. You Blame America First people will keep on inviting these people here until there are enough of them to ruin this country. Then where are we all to go? There is only one America. Once you ruin this place, there is no other America to move to.

Yes, the way the Irish 'ruined' America, then the way the Italians 'Ruined' America, and the way the Jews 'ruined' America, and the way the Asians 'ruined' America, and the way the blacks 'ruined' America....

Is that the kind of 'ruined America' that you mean?

--------------------------------------- so what Timmy ??

GFY!

Mexican media reported it's currently 7,000 and growing. And so what do you want to do with them? Allow them to come in? Even if we did that, what do we do about the next batch already forming?

Second migrant caravan in Guatemala heads toward Mexico | Reuters

I believe that all who espouse American values (i.e. democracy, inalienable human rights, equality and liberty) should be considered Americans and welcomed to this country.

All those who do not espouse all those values should be considered Un-American and

For eternity?

Yes, the way the Irish 'ruined' America, then the way the Italians 'Ruined' America, and the way the Jews 'ruined' America, and the way the Asians 'ruined' America, and the way the blacks 'ruined' America....

Is that the kind of 'ruined America' that you mean?

We had 100 million less people here when those immigrants came to the US. We have close to 350 million now. The world has a population of 7.5 billion people. How many of those 7.5 billion people do you want to let in?

Is this what America should look like in your world?

images.jpeg

Forum List

Back