Is it time to end US asylum?

Asylum is very hard to get . It’s the last gasp of immigration.
--------------------------------------- so what Timmy ??

So you idiots are making a big deal over nothing . The % of approved asylum is very small .

You think that mom shows up with kid and it’s instant approved asylum!

Stop and think what that does to our immigration process when everyone is claiming asylum Timothy.
Now the ones who truly need it will be backlogged while they sort through the fake claims for asylum.
On top of that it will cost the taxpayer a shit ton of money to investigate all the fake claims.

You can claim whatever . Doent mean you get it . Few people actually qualify for asylum.

Correct. But when they get here, they apply, and are let out into the country. They know they are not qualified for asylum, but do you think those not qualified show up for court?

Going through these threads on the separation of children and adults, it seems to me asylum seekers are using children to divide Americans. It also seems they are abusing our generous asylum policies to sneak into the country.

And as usual, it's divided on political lines. On the left, the tears flow over children being separated from their so-called parents, and on the right, tough love is the only way to have a long lasting solution.

But the solution to both of our concerns is just to end asylum in the US. Yes, we tried to be nice, we tried to be caring, but our empathy is now being used as a tool against us.

After getting rid of asylum, no more will these children be our concern. We won't have to be criticized about separation of children and adults because they won't be in this country. And if we are to have any kind of asylum, it must be done via mail. You can still apply for asylum from your country, but you need to request an asylum application from Washington DC. We will mail your application to you, and you can send it back postage paid. If you and your children are caught on US land, your application will immediately be rejected.

There, problem solved. Next?

You missed the target but hit the tree. Donald Trump is the one who is using immigrants to divide Americans. Trump and Trump alone is responsible for this fiasco.

Trump has created this crisis in order to advance his agenda of stopping non-white, non-Christian immigration. The immigrants are running from the violence that American policies and American gangs have created in their homelands. YOUR country has created multiple refugee crises in the Middle East and Latin America.

Having made a botched mess of foreign policy which created all these refugees, you now claim they aren’t your problem.

MS13 is an American gang. Americans exported that gang to El Salvador. Now Americans don’t want that shit coming back to them. Fair enough, but you exported this violence to El Salvador, not the other way around.

The US is in the business of exporting gang culture around the world. Crips, Bloods, MS13, Hell’s Angels - all are American gangs now found in many countries. We had Crips and Bloods in Toronto. I guess the rest of the world should ban Americans to keep their gangs out of our countries.

American policy creates these refugees and then Americans don’t want to help clean up the mess YOU created.

Stop blaming the refugees and start pressuring your leaders to clean up the mess they made.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2018/02/11/what-is-ms-13/

Why would it divide Americans?
Surely you dont want to let in people who are using asylum as a means to get into America when they dont need it.
Or are you just looking for votes?

Every time I suggest to her the we will just put them on a train and run them to Canada to give asylum, she never responds.

Gee, I wonder why??? :1041:

thats silly Richard , 'somali' nuslims are being imported into the USA that would prefer ' muslim shariah law' over Western American law Richard . Irish came in and they were Christian same as 'Italians' and they understood Western culture , traditions and ways of thinking Richard . And as example , there is at least one muslim on this board that is against the Second Amendment which is an American RIGHT Richard .

Last edited:
No. Asylum is neccessary. It's not a factor with the caravan or any thing involving illegal immigration from mexico

So you idiots are making a big deal over nothing . The % of approved asylum is very small .

That's not the Fn point. The point is they are using this system to cheat their way into this country and causing a major problem for us. They know they don't qualify for asylum, but use the excuse of asylum to get into the country. Under DumBama, catch and release was used so they could drift off and supposedly wait 3 to 4 years for a hearing, and then never show up. They just found some sanctuary city or state never to be seen again.

Asylum is now a problem. Get rid of the problem.

Asylum isn’t the problem. Trump is the problem. I agree. Get rid of the problem.

Illegal crossings are at a 60 year low. Trump is creating a crisis that doesn’t exist to distract you from Michael Cohen, Robert Mueller and his love of all things Russian.

And like the fool that you are, you’re falling for it.

What a fuken idiot.....as 10'000 march to our border demanding entry while telling mehico they wont do for asylum.
GFY!

It’s not 10,000 . I think it’s down to 3 ans dropping .

So what do you want to do. Shoot them all?

Mexican media reported it's currently 7,000 and growing. And so what do you want to do with them? Allow them to come in? Even if we did that, what do we do about the next batch already forming?

Second migrant caravan in Guatemala heads toward Mexico | Reuters

No I would not allow them to come in . I’d clean them up, take their claims and help them back . It’s an emergency situation.

But I’m not going to eliminate all amnesty .

The US should not be offering "free" and alleged wars on crime, drugs, or terror and not expect refugee problems.

We expect refugees. We expect them to DIE at the hands of our border security. The fact that they aren’t being slaughtered at the border is the problem.

Last edited:
Basically we're victims of our own bad policies. In a way it's like what happened in Afghaniastan - in the 1970 & 1980s we intervened, changed the course of that country's history, then ignored what happened after. The result was that Afghanistan degenerated into a Taliban shithole and a terrorist haven.

Now the very same central American countries that we intervened in in the 1980s have developed into economic disasters for a huge number of their people. Their government doesn't give a shit about them, there's massive corruption and brutal crime. We ignored what happened in these countries post 1980s intervention and now we're paying for it by this mass migration from these countries - what goes around comes around.

In 'Star Trek' they have the concept of the 'Prime Directive' - a standing order not to interfere in the progress of foreign worlds. If you interfer then you are responsible for everything that happens afterward.

Perhaps there is a great amount of wisdom in the notion of the 'Prime Directive'.

Did you really just quote star trek?:auiqs.jpg:

Those countries have been shitholes long before we came around.

Yes, obviously I was talking about the principal of the prime directive from Star Trek.

Whatever condition these countries may be in before, we become responsible once we intervene.

So they were world leaders before we came along?

I believe that all who espouse American values (i.e. democracy, inalienable human rights, equality and liberty) should be considered Americans and welcomed to this country.

All those who do not espouse all those values should be considered Un-American and
Did you really just quote star trek?:auiqs.jpg:

Those countries have been shitholes long before we came around.

Yes, obviously I was talking about the principal of the prime directive from Star Trek.

Whatever condition these countries may be in before, we become responsible once we intervene.

For eternity?

No, but at least for several generations.

That's ridiculous. You Blame America First people will keep on inviting these people here until there are enough of them to ruin this country. Then where are we all to go? There is only one America. Once you ruin this place, there is no other America to move to.

Yes, the way the Irish 'ruined' America, then the way the Italians 'Ruined' America, and the way the Jews 'ruined' America, and the way the Asians 'ruined' America, and the way the blacks 'ruined' America....

Is that the kind of 'ruined America' that you mean?

There's a big difference between the two.
Are you man enough to admit those differences?

That's not the Fn point. The point is they are using this system to cheat their way into this country and causing a major problem for us. They know they don't qualify for asylum, but use the excuse of asylum to get into the country. Under DumBama, catch and release was used so they could drift off and supposedly wait 3 to 4 years for a hearing, and then never show up. They just found some sanctuary city or state never to be seen again.

Asylum isn’t the problem. Trump is the problem. I agree. Get rid of the problem.

Illegal crossings are at a 60 year low. Trump is creating a crisis that doesn’t exist to distract you from Michael Cohen, Robert Mueller and his love of all things Russian.

What a fuken idiot.....as 10'000 march to our border demanding entry while telling mehico they wont do for asylum.
GFY!

Mexican media reported it's currently 7,000 and growing. And so what do you want to do with them? Allow them to come in? Even if we did that, what do we do about the next batch already forming?

No I would not allow them to come in . I’d clean them up, take their claims and help them back . It’s an emergency situation.

Why is it all of a sudden an emergency?
Are the dems seriously lacking in voters?

GFY!

So how many of our agents should "help them back?" And hell, they came here, they can find a way back on their own. And IF/WHEN they get here, how is the media going to report it? Didn't we just have this song and dance a few months ago?

Maybe they should just clean up the women and children since that's the picture the MSM is going to publish. That's why we need to just end asylum.

Ok. So when the Afghan interpreter for the US military needs to flee because he helped US soildiers and now has a taliban bounty on his head , he’s screwed? Sorry buddy, should’ve helped the Americans !
Might makes us think twice before sending troops int Afghanistan in the 1st place

Asylum is very hard to get . It’s the last gasp of immigration.
--------------------------------------- so what Timmy ??

Stop and think what that does to our immigration process when everyone is claiming asylum Timothy.
Now the ones who truly need it will be backlogged while they sort through the fake claims for asylum.
On top of that it will cost the taxpayer a shit ton of money to investigate all the fake claims.

You can claim whatever . Doent mean you get it . Few people actually qualify for asylum.
---------------------------------------------- ONE that gets asylum is one too many Timmy .

Why?

Back in Ww2 times there was the story of the St Louis . It was a ship full of German jews escaping Nazi germany . It was denied entry into the US. One of the more disgraceful events in us history .

I’m not sure but that might have started asylum laws in the USA .

Back in Ww2 times there was the story of the St Louis . It was a ship full of German jews escaping Nazi germany . It was denied entry into the US. One of the more disgraceful events in us history .

I think people fleeing a government wanting to torture and kill them (like they've been well known to do) is different than people who just want a nicer place to live.

Going through these threads on the separation of children and adults, it seems to me asylum seekers are using children to divide Americans. It also seems they are abusing our generous asylum policies to sneak into the country.

And as usual, it's divided on political lines. On the left, the tears flow over children being separated from their so-called parents, and on the right, tough love is the only way to have a long lasting solution.

But the solution to both of our concerns is just to end asylum in the US. Yes, we tried to be nice, we tried to be caring, but our empathy is now being used as a tool against us.

After getting rid of asylum, no more will these children be our concern. We won't have to be criticized about separation of children and adults because they won't be in this country. And if we are to have any kind of asylum, it must be done via mail. You can still apply for asylum from your country, but you need to request an asylum application from Washington DC. We will mail your application to you, and you can send it back postage paid. If you and your children are caught on US land, your application will immediately be rejected.

At the very least, if we're gonna be WORLD POLICE (America, Fuck Yeah) we should KICK THE SHIT out of any country wilth a substantial population seeking U.S. asylum.

If they can't keep their citizens from running off to the United States, we should overthrow them and install a puppet government.

You can thank the anti-Semite FDR for that. The difference is that the Jews were actually being persecuted and in danger of being killed. This current batch of "refugees" simply wants to sponge off the American taxpayer.

At the very least, if we're gonna be WORLD POLICE (America, Fuck Yeah) we should KICK THE SHIT out of any country wilth a substantial population seeking U.S. asylum.

If they can't keep their citizens from running off to the United States, we should overthrow them and install a puppet government.
------------------------------------ more and more i am starting to think that that may be a good idea Bripat .

I think people fleeing a government wanting to torture and kill them (like they've been well known to do) is different than people who just want a nicer place to live.

No it’s not . You’ve eliminated asylum. They all gots to go! Enjoy the gas chambers !

Forum List

Back