Is it time to take action against Muslims

Here on our own soil. - America should disregard its First Amendment as it is typically applied and instead act in accordance with sharia law for the ultimate “good” of society.

We should start deporting Muslims back to the stone age where they belong.

Our efforts against the extremist has gone down the tubes since Obama became the Prez.
Our country has tanked socially and economically as well. Our security is at risk.
Obama needs to go too.

US Imam: ‘Disregard First Amendment’ Replace With Sharia

You really are a complete moron.

:badgrin:No you are a complete unAmerican.

I think that already happened. Let me check google...

No matter how many there have been, there haven't been enough. Otherwise we would have learned our lessons by now.

What's the lesson again, Islam must be destroyed?

Not destroyed, but certainly reformed. There is a reformist movement within islam, unfortunately our government, like most of the western world do not support this movement.

Out of those 1.5 billion how many do you think are pro homosexual? Just in the ballpark? How many would show tolerance for an openly gay person?

What's your point?

You keep mistakingly correlating my lack of desire to wipe them out with some genuine unconditional love for them.

They're fucking devoutly religious, and in my opinion that makes them unintelligent, and it tells me not living within the confines of reality. I don't really care for them much at all, but I don't see that as enough justification to wage war on 1.5 billion people.
No one else does either, we just don't want 1.5 billion people waging war on us..

:lol:

You're so deluded man.

No matter how many there have been, there haven't been enough. Otherwise we would have learned our lessons by now.

Not destroyed, but certainly reformed. There is a reformist movement within islam, unfortunately our government, like most of the western world do not support this movement.
And our government cannot change everyone in the world, in order to make it conform to us, so what is the answer to this problem or problems ?

I take more of an issue with your generalizing of one and a half billion people. :thup:

Out of those 1.5 billion how many do you think are pro homosexual? Just in the ballpark? How many would show tolerance for an openly gay person?

What's your point?

You keep mistakingly correlating my lack of desire to wipe them out with some genuine unconditional love for them.

They're fucking devoutly religious, and in my opinion that makes them unintelligent, and it tells me not living within the confines of reality. I don't really care for them much at all, but I don't see that as enough justification to wage war on 1.5 billion people.

but you dopes are happy to wage war on chik fil a huh?

It has to happen on it's own, by the people themselves.

You know how religious people get when someone from the outside tries to tell them they're doing it wrong. That's not strictly a Muslim problem.

What's your point?

No one else does either, we just don't want 1.5 billion people waging war on us..

:lol:

You're so deluded man.
Tell that to the dead Americans, who died at the hands of these radicals who affilate themselves with Islam or whom ever they affilate themselves with.

What's your point?

Firstly, there aren't any in my area, but that whole thing wouldn't have stopped me from going there if I liked it.

Secondly, that was a ridiculous attempt at an analogy.

What's your point?

Good observation..

What's your point?

Good observation..

War against over a billion vs an anti-homosexual business in America getting criticized seems comparable to beagle, but he ain't too bright.

Here on our own soil. - America should disregard its First Amendment as it is typically applied and instead act in accordance with sharia law for the ultimate “good” of society.

We should start deporting Muslims back to the stone age where they belong.

Our efforts against the extremist has gone down the tubes since Obama became the Prez.
Our country has tanked socially and economically as well. Our security is at risk.
Obama needs to go too.

US Imam: ‘Disregard First Amendment’ Replace With Sharia
Why don't you go fuck yourself, asshole?

You're the one who needs to get out of the fuckin' country!

10 years of Bullshit with those pricks. Dead Soldiers, The cost, American liberties at stake and always a threat. Shouldn't we be sick of this shit by now and take a stand against it?

:DYes we should. But all the left wants to do is send $70,000 of taxpayer money to place ads for an appology to those brainless nitwits in the ME. Instead we should just send Ubama there and ask if they would keep him. He would feel so at home with them.

Forum List

Back