Is It True?Biden To Announce His 2024 Bid On Video? A Pre-Recorded Video? Anyone Find That Odd? Why Not Do It Live To An All Invited Massive Crowd?

Fuckwad Biden isn't the first person to announce by video. That would be Fred Thompson who announced by video because he doesn't like people. Sadly, for the same reason, he dropped out early.

The Fuckwad is announcing by video because he will be CGI and thinks no one will know.

why on video tape? isnt there a football stadium in Texas that holds 100,000 people available?

Sorry, the best they could come up with was a high school gym with 150 furries.

biden2.jpg

So this was all fake? The fbi was desperate to get its hands on the diary. I think we know the answer.

In a statement Friday, Project Veritas CEO James O'Keefe — known for producing "gotcha"-style undercover videos involving Democratic politicians, activists and the media — said his group had been approached by people claiming they had the Biden daughter's diary, but they decided not to publish it.

uh-huh. try again.

& while you are surfing the web, enjoy a few of these little diddies.

main-qimg-8342e52ad30cb819cbbd41d008ef196c-pjlq

In a statement Friday, Project Veritas CEO James O'Keefe — known for producing "gotcha"-style undercover videos involving Democratic politicians, activists and the media — said his group had been approached by people claiming they had the Biden daughter's diary, but they decided not to publish it.

uh-huh. try again.

& while you are surfing the web, enjoy a few of these little diddies.

main-qimg-8342e52ad30cb819cbbd41d008ef196c-pjlq

Yeah, but I don't see orange man showering with his underage daughter though.....like biden did.

Oh Comon! have we ever seen anyone announce their presidential run on some pre-recorded video? and in this case, "The Current President"? Gee, any of you guys wanna guess why Biden has this planned this way instead of doing it in front of a few thousand average americans?
Probably to keep dummies like you thinking crowd sizes determine election outcomes.

I listen to some of Biden's speeches after listening to the peanut gallery and how bad they say Biden is. He's pretty good at speaking for a guy that's not a great speaker. Still way better than that trump piece of shit that tried take down our democracy. Guys....Biden kicked trump's treasonous ass by the millions.

I listen to some of Biden's speeches after listening to the peanut gallery and how bad they say Biden is. He's pretty good at speaking for a guy that's not a great speaker. Still way better than that trump piece of shit that tried take down our democracy. Guys....Biden kicked trump's treasonous ass by the millions.
Do you have a head injury?

Or just dumber than fuck?

Forum List

Back