Is it waycist to criticize Islam?

It's not racist because Islam is a belief system. I'm Muslim and i really don't care if people criticize Islam. What I have an issue with is people criticizing Muslims.

There is 1.6 billion of us. We aren't all the same and don't have the same ideologies. Just like you find different denominations of Christians ranging from your bat shit crazy westbro church members to your more liberal and progressive Christians who are about love and peace. You'll find the same with Muslims.
are you a western muslim?

Yes I am. I am African American Muslim . My parents were both born into baptist families. But converted to Islam in their early twenties (before my siblings and I were born).

fuck islam

You can't do that. It defies the laws of physics.

Interesting fetish though.
--------------------------- its American talk and expression . You might be unfamiliar but all Americans know exactley what Tennessee Harley means Pogo .

I do, and I made a joke out of it. Too bad you missed it.
That's the pitfall of keeping a narrow constricted mind.

It's not racist because Islam is a belief system. I'm Muslim and i really don't care if people criticize Islam. What I have an issue with is people criticizing Muslims.

There is 1.6 billion of us. We aren't all the same and don't have the same ideologies. Just like you find different denominations of Christians ranging from your bat shit crazy westbro church members to your more liberal and progressive Christians who are about love and peace. You'll find the same with Muslims.
--------------------------------------- look at your religions homelands , look at the syrian , muslim refugee invaders flooding Europe and then doing murder . Westboro has 8 members . The problem in todays world is islam and muslims Nia .

I didn't realize Syrian made up the majority of Muslims in the world. Also you do realize Judaism and Christianity both originated in the Middle East as well.

Syria was a Muslim country but never an Islamic country. Most Syrians do not practice Islam. A lot of their thinking and actions are more based on culture and not Islam.

The problem in today's world is greed which has always been the cause of wars. Religion is just a shield people like to use as an excuse to start wars.
----------------------------------------- well then , look at MODERN irans shia muslims and the troubles they cause . Look at 'moes' followers that after a few years after he wrote the 'koran' they invaded Spain and ruled over it from about 800 A.D. to about 1490 Nia . Look at Americas first war with muslims in the late 1700s early 1800s when the USA kicked some muslim azz in 'tripoli' . Yeah . you muslims have ALWAYS been a problem for the Western world since the invention of islam' in about 750 A.D. Nia .

So, another Muslim. Welcome to the board. I am glad you don't care about people criticizing Islam as that is one of my hobbies. Since 9/11 world trade center attack I have read the Quran 3 times. I find it absolutely unworthy of any kind of God for any number of reasons. For example it separates humanity into believers and unbelievers and says the curse of God, the angels and all mankind, is on unbelievers in Allah and the day of judgement.

Meh. Christianism says the same thing, BFD. It's bullshit, but leave us not sit and pretend it's "unique". That's just trying to have it both ways, a/k/a Double Standard.

fuck islam

--------------------------- its American talk and expression . You might be unfamiliar but all Americans know exactley what Tennessee Harley means Pogo .

That's the pitfall of a narrow constricted mind.
---------------------------- your joke wasn't funny Pogo.

fuck islam

Harley thought it was. And he's right.

--------------------------------------- look at your religions homelands , look at the syrian , muslim refugee invaders flooding Europe and then doing murder . Westboro has 8 members . The problem in todays world is islam and muslims Nia .

Actually the problem in today's world is people who stir shit up using strawman, sweeping generalizations and mob mentality to create bigotry.

That's how it's hangin'.
Same shit, different day.
--------------------------- its a good thread , we even have a couple muslims taking part in it Pogo .

I don't see how it's a "good thread" at all. OP waltzes in toting a strawman point that nobody made and then shoots his own bullshit down. Nobody ever claimed Islam is a "race". All he's doing here is baiting for bullshit.

fuck islam

Harley thought it was. And he's right.
------------------------------------- well , then i dssagree with him and you . Maybe TH is just trying to be friends while i am not Pogo . :afro:

Actually the problem in today's world is people who stir shit up using strawman, sweeping generalizations and mob mentality to create bigotry.

That's how it's hangin'.
Same shit, different day.
--------------------------- its a good thread , we even have a couple muslims taking part in it Pogo .

I don't see how it's a "good thread" at all. OP waltzes in toting a strawman point that nobody made and then shoots his own bullshit down. Nobody ever claimed Islam is a "race". All he's doing here is baiting for bullshit.
----------------------------------you are just being silly , lots of times people claim that discussing islam and its evil is racist or 'waycist' . Like i said , you are just being silly as you target the word racist or waycist as you try to quiet discussion of the evil that is 'islam' Pogo .

Islam apologists keep trying to tell us and the world that Islam is the same as all other religions, and so is the behavior of its followers. Considering what we have seen from devout Muslims, that pig just won't fly any longer.

Yes I am. I am African American Muslim . My parents were both born into baptist families. But converted to Islam in their early twenties (before my siblings and I were born).
you talk about muslims with different beliefs.. I don't think western muslims are the problem. I would imagine a majority of you wouldn't be willing to strap a bomb to your childrens vest simply for people having different opinions.

So, another Muslim. Welcome to the board. I am glad you don't care about people criticizing Islam as that is one of my hobbies. Since 9/11 world trade center attack I have read the Quran 3 times. I find it absolutely unworthy of any kind of God for any number of reasons. For example it separates humanity into believers and unbelievers and says the curse of God, the angels and all mankind, is on unbelievers in Allah and the day of judgement.

Meh. Christianism says the same thing, BFD. It's bullshit, but leave us not sit and pretend it's "unique". That's just trying to have it both ways, a/k/a Double Standard.

I have constantly said on my thread ' is the Quran God's word' That it is obvious Muhammad stole most of his material from the bible. That includes the idea of God burning people in eternal hell. Muhammad goes overboard with his lurid descriptions of hell at sura 4.56 and 22.19 to 22.22 clearly designed to scare people into following him. In my view the Quran is largely plagiarism from the bible and mostly just mentions bible characters in passing, without the narratives in the bible. Its called name dropping.

Islam apologists keep trying to tell us and the world that Islam is the same as all other religions, and so is the behavior of its followers. Considering what we have seen from devout Muslims, that pig just won't fly any longer.

------------------------------------ thanks Roudy , Maybe Nia will learn a thing or 2 .

you talk about muslims with different beliefs.. I don't think western muslims are the problem. I would imagine a majority of you wouldn't be willing to strap a bomb to your childrens vest simply for people having different opinions.
---------------------------------------- a non violent supporter of the nazis is the same as a non violent supporter of islam . And in the case of islam the nonviolent unobservant muslim is an apostate because he doesn't follow islamic law and religion . Apostates are punished eventually for being apostate THarley .

How do you feel about Farrakhan? BTW do you know the history of Arab enslavement of Africans?

I believe that 'farakhan' has his own special homemade brand of islam if it is even called islam Sundance .

I find people like you curious considering how brutal the Arabs were toward African salves. Going east was a virtual death sentence.

Muslims get a pass and I'm asked for reparations!?!

Last edited:
Many liberals want you to believe that....however it is not racist to criticise a belief system.

Manufactured fears about Islamophobia have been weaponized to characterize all criticism of Islam as racist.

But Islam is not a race. No belief system is above scrutiny, and especially one as provably intolerant and barbarous as Islam.

VIDEO: The Truth About Islamophobia

you should probably learn to spell "racist" first.
He's pronouncing it with the same childish ignorance by which you use it.

I find people like you curious considering how brutal the Arabs were toward African salves. Going East was a virtual death sentence.

And bringing slaves to the west was any better?

For clarification I'm defending Muslim and not necessarily Arabs. But I'm against making blanket statements about a group of people. I've lived in Egypt for 4 years and I lived in Qatar for 6 years I've also travelled a lot to other Mid East countries like Saudi Arabia, Morroco, UAE, Bahrain. And I've met some really nasty people who had old time beliefs and 0 respect for women. I've also met some of the nicest people I have met in my life and dated Arab and Persian men who have treated me like queens.

You can't just go by what you see on Fox News.

I find people like you curious considering how brutal the Arabs were toward African salves. Going East was a virtual death sentence.

And bringing slaves to the west was any better?

For clarification I'm defending Muslim and not necessarily Arabs. But I'm against making blanket statements about a group of people. I've lived in Egypt for 4 years and I lived in Qatar for 6 years I've also travelled a lot to other Mid East countries like Saudi Arabia, Morroco, UAE, Bahrain. And I've met some really nasty people who had old time beliefs and 0 respect for women. I've also met some of the nicest people I have met in my life and dated Arab and Persian men who have treated me like queens.

You can't just go by what you see on Fox News.
Yes, cause those Arabs were Hindu

Forum List

Back