🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Jeb Bush already toast?

I want Sarah Palin to run! LOL!
Hey, at least we'd have decent Eye Candy in the White House, and she'd look lovely on a postage stamp...

She can't string a sentence, so why not go out and buy a calendar?
With a body like that she doesn't need to string a sentence (together)...
teeth_smile.gif

sarahpalin_200908_477x600_6.jpg
yeah that is a nice body of water behind her.
the woman is the standard corn fed model..

I have been reading a great deal, especially from Conservative websites, and the concensus I am reading is that Jeb has screwed the pooch this last with with his answer to the Iraq War question and the three subsequent days of flip-flopping and waffle'ing.

I mean, come on, it's pretty hard for a Republican to screw up a softball question on FOX, of all stations.

If polling that starts as of this weekend starts to show Jeb's numbers tanking, I guess we will all know.

But I do think that the big winner on the Republican side this last week was Scott Walker. As a good substitute for the man that the GOP establishment has been wanting, all he has to do is to wait, look good and not screw up. Easy, right?

:D

Your thoughts? Did Jeb Bush sink his ship before it even got out of the harbor, or is there still hope for a third Bush presidency within a span of about 25 years?

One question, three days, three answers.

He showed he has that Bush Flip Flop down pretty good.

kinda thread I like to read about any boosh , everyone seems to hate him same as I do !!

JEB! inherited his mother's mouth.

As Governor, he regularly let spoiled brat and/or bigoted statements slip.

JEB! (as the campaign signs proclaimed) is still not ready for prime time.

Regards from Rosie

yeah Daws , 'j boosh' thinks of himself as being mexican . He even identified himself as hispanic on some kind of official form . And just as general info , he was raised as a protestant but switched to being Catholic .

Hey, at least we'd have decent Eye Candy in the White House, and she'd look lovely on a postage stamp...

teeth_smile.gif

Sarah wouldn't even have to speak of the issues. Her looks alone would keep her in the top 3, whereas the "Terminally Braindead" will vote for Hillary cause she's a Clinton. But she really isn't a Clinton! Shes A Rodd Man!!

I have been reading a great deal, especially from Conservative websites, and the concensus I am reading is that Jeb has screwed the pooch this last with with his answer to the Iraq War question and the three subsequent days of flip-flopping and waffle'ing.

I mean, come on, it's pretty hard for a Republican to screw up a softball question on FOX, of all stations.

If polling that starts as of this weekend starts to show Jeb's numbers tanking, I guess we will all know.

When he first came out he wanted to make sure that everyone knew he wasn't George W.....but as time went on and the more he talked, the more he sounded like George W....in fact, he has been listening to some of George W.'s advisers and has even hired some to help with his campaign.

But I do think that the big winner on the Republican side this last week was Scott Walker. As a good substitute for the man that the GOP establishment has been wanting, all he has to do is to wait, look good and not screw up. Easy, right?

Well, Walkker may do well with Republican/conservatives, but he doesn't even have a college Degree.....not sure how well that would fare with the rest of the country. He seems to think that being President (most powerful man in the world) is comparable to being governor of a mid-sized (population) state like Wisconsin. I guess that goes along the same lines with most conservatives, who don't think education is that meaningful.

"I got to be governor without it, so I don't think it's any base requirement out there," Walker said. "I don't think I needed a college degree to be in the state assembly or to be county executive or to be governor. I don't know about any other position. But in the end, I think most people, for example [as] governor, judge me based on performance and what we're able to do."
Wisconsin Gov. Walker No Degree Required for Presidency

Your thoughts? Did Jeb Bush sink his ship before it even got out of the harbor, or is there still hope for a third Bush presidency within a span of about 25 years?
Jeb should have listened to his mother, Barbara.

has the catch phrase "All Bushed Out" been taken yet?

yeah Daws , 'j boosh' thinks of himself as being mexican . He even identified himself as hispanic on some kind of official form . And just as general info , he was raised as a protestant but switched to being Catholic .

What the heck. There are three Hispanics, including a semi-Cuban (when its convenient), thumper, a German, a Canadian, a Fascist and whole bunch of other clowns that nobody can identify.

The debates are gonna be a hoot.

:party:

teeth_smile.gif

yeah that is a nice body of water behind her.
the woman is the standard corn fed model..
Ya'll can feel free to kick that out of bed for eating crackers, if ya like... seems a waste, though.

has the catch phrase "All Bushed Out" been taken yet?

No but we know we were Bushwhacked by the Bush Leagues with two previous members of the Bush dynasty.

teeth_smile.gif

That's a pretty heavy photo shop job but she did look pretty good in the old days. Now she looks like the drunken fishwife she is. Sounds like it too. Dumb as a box of rocks. Perfect RW heroine.

Actually, there's not one Repub who could do the job. There just isn't. And not one who could win.
As to photo touch-up... well... take it up with Runner Magazine... nothing to do with me.

As to current 'fishwife' status... have you looked real hard at your new champion yet?

Makes ol' Sarah look like a goddess, by comparison.

only problem I ever had with the booshs is their immigration policies . Other than that I thought that they did pretty good work Luddley !! Just saying .

this third boosh will just accelerate his chosen peoples entry into the USA

Forum List

Back