🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Jeb Bush already toast?

I think the average voter understands a slip-up and is more willing to forgive than most people who are more into politics.

going off topic a bit, Jeb has the Bush name, that pretty much will keep him in 10th place. But what if Hillary's name was something like "Prudence Fuddwanker"? you think she would still be leading the pack now?

I have been reading a great deal, especially from Conservative websites, and the concensus I am reading is that Jeb has screwed the pooch this last with with his answer to the Iraq War question and the three subsequent days of flip-flopping and waffle'ing.

I mean, come on, it's pretty hard for a Republican to screw up a softball question on FOX, of all stations.

If polling that starts as of this weekend starts to show Jeb's numbers tanking, I guess we will all know.

But I do think that the big winner on the Republican side this last week was Scott Walker. As a good substitute for the man that the GOP establishment has been wanting, all he has to do is to wait, look good and not screw up. Easy, right?

Your thoughts? Did Jeb Bush sink his ship before it even got out of the harbor, or is there still hope for a third Bush presidency within a span of about 25 years?

Uh, no. I don't think this hurts Jeb even on tiny little bit. Most Republicans aren't in the mood to admit Iraq was a mistake-

More to the point, the big winner might well be Marco Rubio, who sounds decisive on foriegn policy compared to Bush.

I have been reading a great deal, especially from Conservative websites, and the concensus I am reading is that Jeb has screwed the pooch this last with with his answer to the Iraq War question and the three subsequent days of flip-flopping and waffle'ing.

I mean, come on, it's pretty hard for a Republican to screw up a softball question on FOX, of all stations.

If polling that starts as of this weekend starts to show Jeb's numbers tanking, I guess we will all know.

But I do think that the big winner on the Republican side this last week was Scott Walker. As a good substitute for the man that the GOP establishment has been wanting, all he has to do is to wait, look good and not screw up. Easy, right?

:D

Your thoughts? Did Jeb Bush sink his ship before it even got out of the harbor, or is there still hope for a third Bush presidency within a span of about 25 years?

He never had a chance.

No more Clinton.
No more Bush.

only problem I ever had with the booshs is their immigration policies . Other than that I thought that they did pretty good work Luddley !! Just saying .

Hundreds of thousands dead and maimed, an innocent country decimated, our own country in financial ruin, world financial market on the brink of total collapse, losing almost a million jobs a month, 50K factories closed, the auto industry going broke, stock market collapsing, worst recession since the Great Depression, Americans losing their homes and going on welfare/food stamps, homeless vets begging on the street, children and elderly going hungry, hiding bin Laden's family and protecting Osama bin Laden and that's only a partial list.

But your only concern was their "their immigration policies"?

SMH

He never had a chance.

No more Clinton.
No more Bush.
While I agree, Clinton has a very real chance.

He never had a chance.

No more Clinton.
No more Bush.
I've noticed that only those right of center are able to say 'no more Bush,no more Clinton'
Those to the left can't say no to Clinton

only problem I ever had with the booshs is their immigration policies . Other than that I thought that they did pretty good work Luddley !! Just saying .
Really?

Iraq is pretty damn well considered a fuckup by almost everyone now.
think we can thank mrobama for that FA_. War in Iraq was won , mrobama pulled out the troops and lost the war .

I will support Kasich for the time being.

Bush has disappointed the mainstream but that does not mean that he can't be "resurrected" by a enough far right social cons and neo-cons.

And HRC? Those is the GOP who are bad mouthing are doing nothing more than whistling while by the graveyard.

She is a real danger to the GOP retaking the WH.

Really?

Iraq is pretty damn well considered a fuckup by almost everyone now.
think we can thank mrobama for that FA_. War in Iraq was won , mrobama pulled out the troops and lost the war .

Wrong, Bush signed the treaty in 2008 to remove all US troops from Iraq.

Iraq was a mess up until the very end. The Bush admin basically admitted defeat and let Iran and the Shia's take over the country, that in turn led to the Sunni led ISIS situation we're dealing with now.

mrobama has messed it all up NYVIN , anyway Saudis are buying nukes off Pakistan in the near future . I'm pretty sure that a thread will be started pretty soon Nyvin !!

the money, is backing Bush, just like they backed Romney...imo

is Rove backing Bush???

I will support Kasich for the time being.

Bush has disappointed the mainstream but that does not mean that he can't be "resurrected" by a enough far right social cons and neo-cons.

And HRC? Those is the GOP who are bad mouthing are doing nothing more than whistling while by the graveyard.

She is a real danger to the GOP retaking the WH.
It's shit like this that shows you're a FakeJake.
The problem REAL conservatives have with Jeb is that he is TOO "mainstream".
He is only a ****-hair to the right of center. He favors common core. His immigration positions are weaker than cat piss. AND his name is Bush. Real republicans are tired of that name.
This country has veered way too far to the left. We need to take a hard right rudder to get back on course.

Then you close with telling the board how much of a threat the Hilderbeast is??
:cuckoo:
Face it, Fakey.
The only one you are fooling is yourself.

:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back