Is Jeff Bezos preparing to run for office?

The presidency. He's from South Africa and therefore not a natural born Citizen.
That no longer seems to be the case as the courts have continually refused to even take cases on the "Natural Born Citizen" clause and distinguish only between citizens and non US Citizens.

the guy is a jerk....
So is Trump and before all you start with the TDS nonsense I am stating the fact…

The question for Bezos is why?

Just pay for someone you believe can give you what you want because when you get into Politics then all your dirty laundry is aired, so better not follow Trump footsteps…

So is Trump and before all you start with the TDS nonsense I am stating the fact…

The question for Bezos is why?

Just pay for someone you believe can give you what you want because when you get into Politics then all your dirty laundry is aired, so better not follow Trump footsteps…
i have been saying since the day trump began his quest for the presidency that he is an asshole.....and still is...

i have been saying since the day trump began his quest for the presidency that he is an asshole.....and still is...
Just stating my opinion and some will say I am suffering from TDS…

All politicians are egotistical assholes with a God Complex, so Bezos ain’t any better but him wanting to get into the political game mean he want to be the King and not the King maker which is stupid!

Forum List

Back