Zone1 Is Jesus God?

I don't think differences in interpretation of the scripture make anybody a 'false religion.' I will express my best understanding of what the scriptures say but do not necessarily think anybody's else's interpretation to be any more authoritative or that I am any kind of final authority. I am constantly learning and hope to learn more.

And I am 100% convinced that NONE of us know the whole truth of much of anything, and when we get to heaven we'll have a good laugh at how much of all this we got wrong.
We live at the end of these last days. In the religion Jesus is with, He commanded his real teachers to teach all he commanded. At Daniel 12:4 assures truth becomes abundant here in these last days, and it has. And The true living God=Father-Only accepts to be worshipped in spirit and truth-John 4:22-24--notice Jesus warns all other Gods are false then teaches his true followers will worship the Father( not Father, son, holy spirit) in spirit and truth.
Paul does exactly the same at 1 Cor 8:5-6--warns all other Gods are false, then names only the Father as God.

We live at the end of these last days. In the religion Jesus is with, He commanded his real teachers to teach all he commanded. At Daniel 12:4 assures truth becomes abundant here in these last days, and it has. And The true living God=Father-Only accepts to be worshipped in spirit and truth-John 4:22-24--notice Jesus warns all other Gods are false then teaches his true followers will worship the Father( not Father, son, holy spirit) in spirit and truth.
Paul does exactly the same at 1 Cor 8:5-6--warns all other Gods are false, then names only the Father as God.
If that is your belief I will respect it. I don't share it.

Do you mean pervert it by removing Gods name in the over 7000 places he willed it because he wants it there? Removed by wicked men for satans will. Only false religions use those altered versions and have the gaul to condemn the translators who put Gods name back out of love and respect for Gods will. That is the reality of it.
Yes the word of God is truth
Matt 6:33-Keep on seeking-FIRST the kingdom and his( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)
The Jw,s get this deep into each flock members heart. trinity religions do not listen to Jesus and teach to seek Jesus' righteousness first--they will lose.
No I mean pervert the word of God by promoting an anti-christ doctrine in denying the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ. And the fact that not 1 prophecy from these supposed prophets of God has come to pass. 8 at bats, striking out each time. Also making up a name for the God of creation because your cult is not intelligent enough to know that the German Language uses different vows sounds than English.

"For there shall arise false christs, AND FALSE PROPHETS..........." -- Matthew 24:24 ( 8 times really? :abgg2q.jpg:

The words antichirst and antichrists are used 5 times in the Holy Scriptures and all 5 passages define the false doctrine promoted by the ignorant JWs.

"Who is the liar but he who denies Jesus is Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son." -- 1 John 2:22 Clear and unambiguous, your cult denies the deity of Jesus Christ, that Jesus is the Messiah of prophecy.

"Children, it is the last hour (last age of mankind, as defined in Acts 2), and you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour." -- 1 John 2:18. This passage tells the reader that antichrist is coming in the last hour, the last hour or last dispensation of mankind (Acts 2).

Your cult personified: "And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and that is the spirit of the antichrist, wherefore you have already heard that it should come; and even know is already in the world." -- 1 John 4:3. Cults that have perverted the Gospel Truth of Jesus Christ have existed since the first century (Gal. 1:7) Your cult is a "Johnny come lately" to the party...........your cult did not invent your false doctrine until just recently in history.

"MANY DECEIVERS HAVE GONE OUT INTO THE WORLD; THEY DO NOT CONFESS THE COMING OF JESUS CHRIST IN THE FLESH. THIS IS THE DECEIVER AND THE ANTICHRIST." -- 2 John 1:7

Last edited:
No I mean pervert the word of God by promoting an anti-christ doctrine in denying the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ. And the fact that not 1 prophecy from these supposed prophets of God has come to pass. 8 at bats, striking out each time. Also making up a name for the God of creation because your cult is not intelligent enough to know that the German Language uses different vows sounds than English.

"For there shall arise false christs, AND FALSE PROPHETS..........." -- Matthew 24:24 ( 8 times really? :abgg2q.jpg:

The words antichirst and antichrists are used 5 times in the Holy Scriptures and all 5 passages define the false doctrine promoted by the ignorant JWs.

"Who is the liar but he who denies Jesus is Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son." -- 1 John 2:22 Clear and unambiguous, your cult denies the deity of Jesus Christ, that Jesus is the Messiah of prophecy.

"Children, it is the last hour (last age of mankind, as defined in Acts 2), and you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour." -- 1 John 2:18. This passage tells the reader that antichrist is coming in the last hour, the last hour or last dispensation of mankind (Acts 2).

Your cult personified: "And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and that is the spirit of the antichrist, wherefore you have already heard that it should come; and even know is already in the world." -- 1 John 4:3. Cults that have perverted the Gospel Truth of Jesus Christ have existed since the first century (Gal. 1:7) Your cult is a "Johnny come lately" to the party...........your cult did not invent your false doctrine until just recently in history.

"MANY DECEIVERS HAVE GONE OUT INTO THE WORLD; THEY DO NOT CONFESS THE COMING OF JESUS CHRIST IN THE FLESH. THIS IS THE DECEIVER AND THE ANTICHRIST." -- 2 John 1:7
JW,s know 100% Jesus came in the flesh--God did not come, God sent Jesus-John 17:3--See Jesus teaches--The one who sent him= Father is THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- The sender( God) did not come.

I am- i lived before Abraham, an honest answer to what they asked. You see, there is no i am that i am in the Hebrew written OT as altered trinity translations have it. I will be what i will be is the translating of that Hebrew statement in the OT.
Trinity translations are altered by satans will to mislead.
He said "I AM", and the Jews thought it blasphemy, so they sought to kill Him. If they understood the Hebrew Scriptures to say that one of God's names was what Jesus was claiming, you should too. You haven't dealt with the others, I've noticed.

Last edited:
JW,s know 100% Jesus came in the flesh--God did not come, God sent Jesus-John 17:3--See Jesus teaches--The one who sent him= Father is THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- The sender( God) did not come.
How many times have the JW's revised their version of Scripture when it's pointed out to them that their own Scripture states that Jesus is God?

He said "I AM", and the Jews thought it blasphemy, so they sought to kill Him. If they understood the Hebrew Scriptures to say that one of God's names was what Jesus was claiming, you should too. You haven't dealt with the others, I've noticed.
The Jews also said he got his power from demons--did you believe that as well. Jesus told them your father is the devil. They hated Jesus and told all lies about him.

Hearts of hatred, like theirs(Jewish leaders) do not speak truth. They also said he got his power from demons. Did you believe that as well?

How many times have the JW's revised their version of Scripture when it's pointed out to them that their own Scripture states that Jesus is God?
Jesus would be a liar at John 17:3 if he were God. So its your religions twisting Gods truth.

The Jews also said he got his power from demons--did you believe that as well. Jesus told them your father is the devil. They hated Jesus and told all lies about him.
Jesus told the devil that He is God. He is familiar with the devil and how he works. Of course, the Jews said that about Him, because He was doing miracles that they could not deny, and they refused to accept that He was God in human form, so they desperately went with the only thing they could think of, and Yeshua set them straight.

Jesus would be a liar at John 17:3 if he were God. So its your religions twisting Gods truth.
Are you ignoring the Scripture I posted where Yeshua CLEARLY lowered Himself to be obedient? I do believe you are.

Hearts of hatred, like theirs(Jewish leaders) do not speak truth. They also said he got his power from demons. Did you believe that as well?
Why do you think they wanted to kill Him? It wasn't because He was preaching the Kingdom of God. It wasn't because He was doing miracles and healing people. It was because He blatantly, clearly, stated that He is God, several times in several ways. That, they could not accept.

John 10:

30 I and My Father are one.”
31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him. 32 Jesus answered them, “Many good works I have shown you from My Father. For which of those works do you stone Me?”
33 The Jews answered Him, saying, “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God.”

The Jews clearly and unequivocally understood that Yeshua was calling Himself God. Yeshua, being an observant Jew, would NEVER have said ANYTHING that could be construed as calling Himself God if it were not true, knowing what a great sin it was. That was, after all, the attitude that got Lucifer kicked out of heaven, trying to be equal with God. Yeshua stated that He saw Satan falling to earth, so He was intimately aware of the penalty of falsely claiming to be God. Now, I have shown you multiple places where Yeshua made the claim that He is God, what are you going to do with them? If you say He is not God, then you must condemn Him for blasphemy, and God for not striking Him down. If you admit that He is God, well, you'll have a lot of things to change in your mind.

The Holy Scriptures state 100% that your cult is a false cult and serve the god of this world, not the God of Creation. (2 Cor. 4:4) Your cult simply can't stand up to the sword of the Holy Spirit, the Word of God.......it cuts you and your cult down with ease........."

You must declare the scriptures are corrupted and Paul/John/Peter were not a true apostles of Christ doing God's work.......?????????

The Scriptures declare, "For by HIM (Jesus Christ, The Word, The only begotten of the Father (God), the equal to God the Father) ALL THINGS WERE CREATED THAT ARE IN HEAVEN AND THAT ARE ON EARTH (Jesus created the worlds, Jesus created everything in heaven (invisible things....angels, etc, and on earth, the worlds, mankind, etc...) VISIBLE AND INVISIBLE........ALL THINGS WERE CREATED THROUGH HIM (the WORD, the Light of the World) AND FOR HIM............" -- Col. 1:16-17.

So......... John 1 is lying when it declares, "In the beginning was the WORD, and he WORD was with GOD and the WORD was GOD.............ALL THINGS WERE CREATED BY HIM (the Word)...........and without HIM (the word) was not any thing that was made that was made................AND THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH, and DWELT AMONG US...." ???????:???

Thus your cult claims that the Father is not flesh.........your own logic dictates that the Word was Jesus Christ that pre-existed creation...........THE ONLY BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER (John 1:14)?????????

The scriptures declare that Jesus was with God and was equal to God, and Created all things in heaven and on earth.........Jesus created the worlds, the angels, mankind....etc., (Phil. 2:6-11)????????

"For by HIM (Jesus, the WORD, THE ONLY BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER (God) -- John 3:16, Matt. 3:16-17).........all things were made.???????????? Before Abraham was "I AM"

Last edited:
What's funny about the JW cult? They claim that Jesus is not deity, not equal to God because He is the Son of God.....yet the Jews in the 1st century knew and comprehended that Jesus was claiming to be God's equal because He claimed He is the Son of God. This passage of scripture exists.......but we are to believe that it never existed and if it does it does, the Jews of the 1st century were wrong, and Jesus never claimed to be the Son of God, the only begotten of the Father, because the Holy Spirit declared something different in other passages of scripture.........The Holy Ghost contradicted His own inspired Word.

John 5:18, "This is why the Jews were seeking all the more to kill Him, because not only was He breaking the Sabbath, but He was even calling God His Father, making Him equal with God."

Jesus told the devil that He is God. He is familiar with the devil and how he works. Of course, the Jews said that about Him, because He was doing miracles that they could not deny, and they refused to accept that He was God in human form, so they desperately went with the only thing they could think of, and Yeshua set them straight.
Jesus called satan-god, not God. It means-has godlike qualities. God didnt come to earth . One has to believe Jesus but no trinitarian will--John 17:3-He clearly teaches-The one who sent him=Father is THE ONLY TRUE GOD---see THE ONLY TRUE GOD( Father) sent Jesus, he did not come to earth.

Why do you think they wanted to kill Him? It wasn't because He was preaching the Kingdom of God. It wasn't because He was doing miracles and healing people. It was because He blatantly, clearly, stated that He is God, several times in several ways. That, they could not accept.

John 10:

30 I and My Father are one.”
31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him. 32 Jesus answered them, “Many good works I have shown you from My Father. For which of those works do you stone Me?”
33 The Jews answered Him, saying, “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God.”

The Jews clearly and unequivocally understood that Yeshua was calling Himself God. Yeshua, being an observant Jew, would NEVER have said ANYTHING that could be construed as calling Himself God if it were not true, knowing what a great sin it was. That was, after all, the attitude that got Lucifer kicked out of heaven, trying to be equal with God. Yeshua stated that He saw Satan falling to earth, so He was intimately aware of the penalty of falsely claiming to be God. Now, I have shown you multiple places where Yeshua made the claim that He is God, what are you going to do with them? If you say He is not God, then you must condemn Him for blasphemy, and God for not striking Him down. If you admit that He is God, well, you'll have a lot of things to change in your mind.
They are one-in purpose. Jesus lives to do his Fathers will over his own self. Luke 22:42) As the bible also says all real followers would be one with them= Living to do Jesus' Fathers will over self( Matt 7:21
You believe hearts of hatred who lied about Jesus over Jesus.

Forum List

Back