Zone1 Is Jesus God?

The Holy Scriptures state 100% that your cult is a false cult and serve the god of this world, not the God of Creation. (2 Cor. 4:4) Your cult simply can't stand up to the sword of the Holy Spirit, the Word of God.......it cuts you and your cult down with ease........."

You must declare the scriptures are corrupted and Paul/John/Peter were not a true apostles of Christ doing God's work.......?????????

The Scriptures declare, "For by HIM (Jesus Christ, The Word, The only begotten of the Father (God), the equal to God the Father) ALL THINGS WERE CREATED THAT ARE IN HEAVEN AND THAT ARE ON EARTH (Jesus created the worlds, Jesus created everything in heaven (invisible things....angels, etc, and on earth, the worlds, mankind, etc...) VISIBLE AND INVISIBLE........ALL THINGS WERE CREATED THROUGH HIM (the WORD, the Light of the World) AND FOR HIM............" -- Col. 1:16-17.

So......... John 1 is lying when it declares, "In the beginning was the WORD, and he WORD was with GOD and the WORD was GOD.............ALL THINGS WERE CREATED BY HIM (the Word)...........and without HIM (the word) was not any thing that was made that was made................AND THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH, and DWELT AMONG US...." ???????:???

Thus your cult claims that the Father is not flesh.........your own logic dictates that the Word was Jesus Christ that pre-existed creation...........THE ONLY BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER (John 1:14)?????????

The scriptures declare that Jesus was with God and was equal to God, and Created all things in heaven and on earth.........Jesus created the worlds, the angels, mankind....etc., (Phil. 2:6-11)????????

"For by HIM (Jesus, the WORD, THE ONLY BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER (God) -- John 3:16, Matt. 3:16-17).........all things were made.???????????? Before Abraham was "I AM"
Gods view of a cult-A house divided( hundreds of trinity based religions= a mass of confusion) will not stand--LET IT SINK IN. They fail this true mark 100%-1Cor 1:10-Unity of thought( ALL of Gods 1 truth( not hundreds of different truths) no division--What don't they understand about NO DIVISIOn-10 year olds can understand it.
JW,s pass 1 Cor 1:10-100%
You best relook, time is running out.

What's funny about the JW cult? They claim that Jesus is not deity, not equal to God because He is the Son of God.....yet the Jews in the 1st century knew and comprehended that Jesus was claiming to be God's equal because He claimed He is the Son of God. This passage of scripture exists.......but we are to believe that it never existed and if it does it does, the Jews of the 1st century were wrong, and Jesus never claimed to be the Son of God, the only begotten of the Father, because the Holy Spirit declared something different in other passages of scripture.........The Holy Ghost contradicted His own inspired Word.

John 5:18, "This is why the Jews were seeking all the more to kill Him, because not only was He breaking the Sabbath, but He was even calling God His Father, making Him equal with God."
And they still will not deal with the Scripture where Jesus flat out tells the devil not to tempt the "Lord your God". This is the thing with them. They have revised their own version of the Bible multiple times, then they accuse everyone else of using modified versions.

Jesus called satan-god, not God. It means-has godlike qualities. God didnt come to earth . One has to believe Jesus but no trinitarian will--John 17:3-He clearly teaches-The one who sent him=Father is THE ONLY TRUE GOD---see THE ONLY TRUE GOD( Father) sent Jesus, he did not come to earth.
You keep repeating things that are not important to the immediate discussion.

Here's the Scripture, from Matthew 4:

5 Then the devil took Him up into the holy city, set Him on the pinnacle of the temple, 6 and said to Him, “If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down. For it is written:

‘He shall give His angels charge over you,’
and,

‘In their hands they shall bear you up,
Lest you dash your foot against a stone.’ ”
7 Jesus said to him, “It is written again, ‘You shall not [a]tempt the Lord your God.’ ”

That's the Scripture you need to deal with. Doesn't your own rewritten version of the Bible have it? Though maybe they're getting ready to write it out as well in a new version. The bottom line remains, Satan was tempting Yeshua and He came back with verse 7, where He CLEARLY states the He is God.

Now, that leaves two possibilities. Either Yeshua is in fact God, or He was a blasphemer worthy only of death.

They are one-in purpose. Jesus lives to do his Fathers will over his own self. Luke 22:42) As the bible also says all real followers would be one with them= Living to do Jesus' Fathers will over self( Matt 7:21
You believe hearts of hatred who lied about Jesus over Jesus.
Yeshua was an observant Jew who kept the Law perfectly, the only person ever to do so. Therefore, He knew exactly how the Jews would react when He stated that He and Father are one, and they did. They understood that He was claiming to in fact be God. Remember that it was that very attitude that got Satan thrown out of heaven in the first place.

More Sources to back the OP's commentary:
Jesus himself taught when he said 'the Father is greaterthan I am' (John 14:28).
Scriptures state that Jesus has One who is his God, so how can he be God?
Revelation 3:12

JESUS' last words on the cross were "My God my God why hast thou forsaken me?" If he was God then was he talking to himself?

Matthew 11:25 reads; "At that time Jesus said, Ipraise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hiddenthese things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to littlechildren." In the above scripture, Jesus uses the pronoun "you" two differenttimes in speaking directly to His Father. The pronoun "you" denotes"second person". Thus, the grammatical construction of
Matthew 11:25clearly shows Jesus referring to His Father in the second person.
Numbers 23:19.The Hebrew reads:lo ish el vichazev u-vein-adam v'yitnechamGod is not a man, nor will he lie, nor is he mortal, nor will he relent.
Jesus was a mere man who lied and who relented.
JOHN 9:35 KJV, reads:
"Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?"
All of the earliest codices and papyri, however, read thus:
"Jesus heard that they had cast him out, and having found him he said, Do you believe in the Son of man?"
While the first reading is supported by the majority of manuscripts after the fifth century, the latter reading is supported by all of the second through fourth century manuscripts of John's gospel, including the oldest extant papyri, P75 and P66, as well as the earliest codices, including Aleph, B, D, W, and other witnesses. But both versions denote not God.

Mark 12:26 And as for the dead being raised, have you not read in the book of Moses, in the passage about the bush, how God said to him, 'I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob'?
Here Jesus is talking in verse 24-26 he talks about how G-d said "to him(Moses)" not saying "I said to him" clearly a distinction that G-d is another person refering to him as another.

John 5:30 I can of my own self do, nothing.

John 14:12 The works I do, you can do, and greater

John 16:23 You shall ask me for nothing

John 16:26 I do not say that I will pray to the Father for you

John 5:3I If I bear witness about myself, my witness is false

Luke 12:14 Who made me judge or divider over you ?

There's tons more but tooooo much to save on notepad clips and to much to post and read.....it literally slowed down the text app when opening my file full of sources and refutation on this subject.

Jesus said he and the "Father" are one, and by "Father" he clearly meant the 'god' of his people, the Jews. Whatever intellectual process one may choose to 'interpret' Jesus' words, it is rather difficult to separate a part of something that is totally integrated with the rest. Perhaps (!), we need to re-examine our use of language and reason. Perhaps (!) that is exactly why Jesus spoke so often as he did, challenging those who heard him to enormously enlarge their capacities to understand.

More Sources to back the OP's commentary:
Jesus himself taught when he said 'the Father is greaterthan I am' (John 14:28).
Scriptures state that Jesus has One who is his God, so how can he be God?
Revelation 3:12

JESUS' last words on the cross were "My God my God why hast thou forsaken me?" If he was God then was he talking to himself?

Matthew 11:25 reads; "At that time Jesus said, Ipraise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hiddenthese things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to littlechildren." In the above scripture, Jesus uses the pronoun "you" two differenttimes in speaking directly to His Father. The pronoun "you" denotes"second person". Thus, the grammatical construction of
Matthew 11:25clearly shows Jesus referring to His Father in the second person.
Numbers 23:19.The Hebrew reads:lo ish el vichazev u-vein-adam v'yitnechamGod is not a man, nor will he lie, nor is he mortal, nor will he relent.
Jesus was a mere man who lied and who relented.
JOHN 9:35 KJV, reads:
"Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?"
All of the earliest codices and papyri, however, read thus:
"Jesus heard that they had cast him out, and having found him he said, Do you believe in the Son of man?"
While the first reading is supported by the majority of manuscripts after the fifth century, the latter reading is supported by all of the second through fourth century manuscripts of John's gospel, including the oldest extant papyri, P75 and P66, as well as the earliest codices, including Aleph, B, D, W, and other witnesses. But both versions denote not God.

Mark 12:26 And as for the dead being raised, have you not read in the book of Moses, in the passage about the bush, how God said to him, 'I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob'?
Here Jesus is talking in verse 24-26 he talks about how G-d said "to him(Moses)" not saying "I said to him" clearly a distinction that G-d is another person refering to him as another.

John 5:30 I can of my own self do, nothing.

John 14:12 The works I do, you can do, and greater

John 16:23 You shall ask me for nothing

John 16:26 I do not say that I will pray to the Father for you

John 5:3I If I bear witness about myself, my witness is false

Luke 12:14 Who made me judge or divider over you ?

There's tons more but tooooo much to save on notepad clips and to much to post and read.....it literally slowed down the text app when opening my file full of sources and refutation on this subject.
Did you miss where I pointed out the Scripture that clearly says Yeshua lowered Himself yet didn't think it was robbery to be equal with God?

5 Then the devil took Him up into the holy city, set Him on the pinnacle of the temple, 6 and said to Him, “If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down. For it is written:

and,

7 Jesus said to him, “It is written again, ‘You shall not [a]tempt the Lord your God.’ ”

That's the Scripture you need to deal with. Doesn't your own rewritten version of the Bible have it? Though maybe they're getting ready to write it out as well in a new version. The bottom line remains, Satan was tempting Yeshua and He came back with verse 7, where He CLEARLY states the He is God.

Now, that leaves two possibilities. Either Yeshua is in fact God, or He was a blasphemer worthy only of death.
Again...........when your cult "misinterprets" a passage, your false interpretation ends with other passages of scripture contradicting the Holy Spirit of Truth. ALL SCRIPTURE is inspired by God (2 Tim. 3:16-17) and is to be used for DOCTRINE, CORRECTION, TEACHING...making the man of God Whole or Complete in knowing righteousness. The Holy Spirit of Truth would never contradict Himself. Translated literally..........the inspired Word of God/Scripture means, God breathed the Word into existence.

The passage you presented does not refute or rebuke literal passages of scripture that proves that Jesus is the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON of Father God........in the fact that Jesus was never created but was the CREATING WORD OF GOD. (John 1:1-4) The Word of God was with God and was GOD.......the WORD is defined as the Son of God (John 1:14)

Jesus is the creator, not the created, Jesus pre-existed the creation of the Worlds and Time. (Col. 1:16-20) Jesus created all things in heaven and on earth, both the visible (Physical) and invisible (the Spiritual....such as angels, etc.)

Jesus did not think it "robbery" to be equal to God (Phil. 2:6-11)

John makes it clear. Jesus is the Son of God, the Only Begotten of the Father, the Messiah that Moses spoke of in the O.T. "Philip found Nathanael and said to him, "We have found Him whom Moses in the Law, and also the Prophets, wrote.......Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.........." Jesus then demonstrated His supernatural authority to be OMNIPRESENT as God when He(Jesus) saw Nathanael coming toward Him.........Nathanael asked "How do you know me (Nathanael)? Jesus stated, "Before Philip called called you to come and see Me.........I saw you resting under a fig tree........." Nathanael declared, its true, "YOU ARE THE SON OF GOD." -- John 1:45-49

What? Are the original disciples of Christ lying, and only our cult can translate what they meant to say in the 1st century.........and recorded the truth in the middle of the 20th century? And we are expected to believe your cult over the literal Word of God?

Demonstrating the actual verbatim Word of God to you and your brainwashed cult is like throwing pearls among the swine........its useless. (Matthew 7:6)

Last edited:
And they still will not deal with the Scripture where Jesus flat out tells the devil not to tempt the "Lord your God". This is the thing with them. They have revised their own version of the Bible multiple times, then they accuse everyone else of using modified versions.
Satan asked Jesus to throw himself off of a high mountain, thus God would have to step in to save him for Gods will to be accomplished of the ransom sacrifice and Jesus' teaching truth to mortals while here. So it would be tempting God to save him, it was not tempting Jesus.
The nwt is the best translation on earth by far. ALL translations that have Gods name removed by satans will mislead all who use them. Only false religions support satans will over Gods will on the matter of his name in over 7000 places in Gods bible, because God wants it there, satan doesn't want it there. So by choice of translation it shows all creation whose will is being supported. That is how blind 99% of all religions that claim to be christian are--they are lead by these-2Cor 11:12-15)

and,

Ones eternal life depends on them having truth--Its the only worship God accepts( John 4:22-24)--its always important.
God would need to step in to save Jesus if he threw himself off a high mountain. So it would have been be God who was being tempted, not Jesus.

Yeshua was an observant Jew who kept the Law perfectly, the only person ever to do so. Therefore, He knew exactly how the Jews would react when He stated that He and Father are one, and they did. They understood that He was claiming to in fact be God. Remember that it was that very attitude that got Satan thrown out of heaven in the first place.
They understood little, they could even recognize their own Messiah. Their hearts were haughty. Filled with hate, they were liars. Jesus finally told them off in Matt 23, and assured them the religion was cutoff of being Gods chosen( 23:38).

Did you miss where I pointed out the Scripture that clearly says Yeshua lowered Himself yet didn't think it was robbery to be equal with God?
No, and you need to recognize there was no Yeshua, the Historical figure Yeshu existed in 100bc is not the same figure as the Herod era Galilean nor the Pilate Era Jordan river figure.
You keep using my name Y'Shva and I assure you Jesus was no HaShev and neither am I a Roman created image given a new name Jesus

Satan asked Jesus to throw himself off of a high mountain, thus God would have to step in to save him for Gods will to be accomplished of the ransom sacrifice and Jesus' teaching truth to mortals while here. So it would be tempting God to save him, it was not tempting Jesus.
The nwt is the best translation on earth by far. ALL translations that have Gods name removed by satans will mislead all who use them. Only false religions support satans will over Gods will on the matter of his name in over 7000 places in Gods bible, because God wants it there, satan doesn't want it there. So by choice of translation it shows all creation whose will is being supported. That is how blind 99% of all religions that claim to be christian are--they are lead by these-2Cor 11:12-15)
That doesn't make sense, because the whole purpose for Jesus to be hungry in the desert was for Satan to tempt HIM.

Your phil 2 is error. Not all translations have that wording.
But that is irrelevant, the Church that gave you that in the first place does hold to the Divinity of Jesus.
You are arguing backwards.

But that is irrelevant, the Church that gave you that in the first place does hold to the Divinity of Jesus.
You are arguing backwards.
Yes Catholicism added the holy spirit as apart of a godhead in 381 ce at the council of Constantinople, No trinity was served prior to that fake additive. The Abrahamic God Israel served= YHVH(Jehovah) a single being God. The trinity scholars know 100% that is fact. That is the God Jesus and every bible writer served, worshipped and were taught=100% undeniable fact.

Catholicism=2Thess 2:3-the great apostasy. No protestant branch fixed much because they use her translating.

Forum List

Back