Is Kamala violating U.S. law by providing support to a terrorist organization

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Kamala, in reading out her lies about what took place in her private meeting with Netanyahu, eased up pressure on the terrorist organization holding and torturing Jewish hostages (now going on 10 months) and instead putting the onus on Israel.

Similarly, Biden gave or enabled Iran, a state sponsor of terror organizations, billions of dollars by which they could fund HAMAS to massacre Jews.

Why are these not considered a violation of the law that prohibits providing support to terrorist organizations? It sure seems that Democrats are willing to throw their support against Islamic terrorists (oops….Obama and Kamala said don’t use that phrase…..makes the Muslim savages look bad, I guess) when the target are Jews.

Kamala, in reading out her lies about what took place in her private meeting with Netanyahu, eased up pressure on the terrorist organization holding and torturing Jewish hostages (now going on 10 months) but putting the onus on Israel.

Similarly, Biden gave or enabled Iran, a state sponsor of terror organizations, billions of dollars by which they could fund HAMAS to massacre Jews.

Why are these not considered a violation of the law that prohibits providing support to terrorist organizations? It sure seems that Democrats are willing to throw their support against Islamic terrorists (oops….Obama and Kamala said don’t use that phrase…..makes the Muslim savages look bad, I guess) when the target are Jews.

Bibi Netanyahu wants the US to attack Iran. It's Clean Break Strategy and Iraq all over again.

Kamala, in reading out her lies about what took place in her private meeting with Netanyahu, eased up pressure on the terrorist organization holding and torturing Jewish hostages (now going on 10 months) and instead putting the onus on Israel.

Biden gave no dollars to Iran

Quick Take​

A recent deal involving a prisoner swap and the extension of a Trump-era waiver have freed $16 billion in previously frozen Iranian funds. Social media posts distort the sources of the money to falsely claim “Joe Biden gave 16 billion to Iran.” The Iranian money has been unfrozen with restrictions that it be used for humanitarian purposes.

No such money was given. I wish we'd stop posting these lies. They really make it seem like conservatives have nothing of substance left to offer.
And did you miss the millions Bibi funneled to Qatar?.....which were turned around and funneled back to create.....surprise...Hamas!! :)
Because that's exactly what Bibi was looking for.

Someone has to starting schooling younger brother on his behavior and inability to play nice in the sandbox.
You get what you give. And right now, what Israel is giving....isn't helping the situation.

It was Iran's money, we have no business holding on to it.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Quick Take​

A recent deal involving a prisoner swap and the extension of a Trump-era waiver have freed $16 billion in previously frozen Iranian funds. Social media posts distort the sources of the money to falsely claim “Joe Biden gave 16 billion to Iran.” The Iranian money has been unfrozen with restrictions that it be used for humanitarian purposes.
You're a goddamn idiot if you think Iran is going to use 16 billion dollars for humanitarian purposes.

Of course they are, they just don't care.....Same about paying off college loans after SCOTUS slapped them down.

Dems are lawless, unless a law suites their nefarious ends.

Of course they are, they just don't care.....Same about paying off college loans after SCOTUS slapped them down.

Dems are lawless, unless a law suites their nefarious ends.
The question is: who has standing?

I could argue that any American Jew has standing, since the Democrats’ siding of HAMAS over Israel has given the dog whistle for Muslims and their enablers to violate Jews’ rights - be it the right to walk to one’s college class, wear Jewish symbols without fear of attack, or display a mezuzah without fear of property vandalism.

You're a goddamn idiot if you think Iran is going to use 16 billion dollars for humanitarian purposes.
I didn’t read what he said, since I have the lib on ignore, but of COURSE he’s stupid. Look who he votes for.

Bibi Netanyahu wants the US to attack Iran. It's Clean Break Strategy and Iraq all over again.
surada wants Iran to attack Israel. It's "Khaybar ya yahud" all over again in her dreams and ardent prayers and dancing fantasies

Forum List

Back