Is killing abortion doctors a moral right?

and infection, cancer or parasite are also alive, but that does not mean a person should be forced to keep them.
It is the woman's womb and it is up to her if she is ready and willing to carry the embryo to term. It is her life, she is the living breathing human in the room making decisions.

Better question: "Is killing a right of doctors?" My answer: "Not at all!" A doctor is not a hangman but a healer. And it's also not a human right to give executioners the order to kill innocent human beings.
Doctors hasten death all the time with drugs. Fuck man, are you really that ignorant?

I don't accept your racistic Nazi-style and specially I don't discuss with "fuck"-words about abortion. This interaction of a woman and a man to create a baby is the most beautiful god given action human beings are able to do. And a doctor, a healer, never should kill anyone because in this case no one is able to trust in doctors any longer.

And it's none of your fucking business what a woman chooses to do with her body.

If a woman with her child takes a canister of kerosine and a lighter and starts to take a bath in the kerosine - then you never in your life saw such an ice cold flash runner like me - in one hand the lady, in the other hand the lighter and in the third hand the baby ... hopefully! Except maybe she's an US-American. Then I will call you to discuss with her about her wonderful body. I will see wether it helps her really to do so.

This is talk of a crazy person. :cuckoo:

So you think I am crazy but someone who aborts the own descendent is reasonable? It needs only some month to bring a baby out of danger over birth into life. How are some month before a baby is able to be adopted are able to be in balance with the killing of this human being? What kind of scale of justice is this?

Doctors hasten death all the time with drugs. Fuck man, are you really that ignorant?

I don't accept your racistic Nazi-style and specially I don't discuss with "fuck"-words about abortion. This interaction of a woman and a man to create a baby is the most beautiful god given action human beings are able to do. And a doctor, a healer, never should kill anyone because in this case no one is able to trust in doctors any longer.

And it's none of your fucking business what a woman chooses to do with her body.

If a woman with her child takes a canister of kerosine and a lighter and starts to take a bath in the kerosine - then you never in your life saw such an ice cold flash runner like me - in one hand the lady, in the other hand the lighter and in the third hand the baby ... hopefully! Except maybe she's an US-American. Then I will call you to discuss with her about her wonderful body. I will see wether it helps her really to do so.

This is talk of a crazy person. :cuckoo:

So you think I am crazy but someoen who aborts the own descendent is reasonable? It needs only some month to bring a baby out of danger over birth into life. How are some month before a baby is able to be adopted are able to be in balance with the killing of this human being? What kind of scale of justice is this?

There are many reasons a woman will decide to terminate her pregnancy...all of which are none of your business.

Last edited:
Unicorns are not real, they are things of fairy tales and myth

Not really.

200px-Stammwappen-Schiller.png

The OP uses the same logic Isis uses to behead people. They believe they're right and all that matter is they believe it.

Does anyone have the right to kill in an act of self defense or in defense of another?

If your answer to that is yes. . . Then why would that not include a situation where someone is acting in defense of a prenatal child? I'm pretty sure (at least in some states) it's even justified to shoot someone who is trying to harm your livestock or property. . . So, why not a child in the womb?
So you'd kill the mother to save the unborn child? What a FUCKING GREAT IDEA!!! :lmao:

It's a wonder that leftardz don't get embarrassed by their predictable over reactions and distortions.

Where did anyone say anything about killing the mother, moron?

Obviously killing the mother while she is in the middle of killing her prenatal child would do little if anything to save the child.

Logic is far from your strongest suit isn't it.
So you want to kill someone other than the person who having the abortion? Ya, that makes sense. :lmao:

and infection, cancer or parasite are also alive, but that does not mean a person should be forced to keep them.
It is the woman's womb and it is up to her if she is ready and willing to carry the embryo to term. It is her life, she is the living breathing human in the room making decisions.

Do you speak with me? ... I never would call abortions doctors "infections", "cancer" or "parasites". They are human beings - and no one has any right to kill human beings. The problem is the the duty to help People, who are to weak to be able to defend themselve. The human beings who will be aborted don't have any chance against their abortion excutioners.

Last edited:
The OP uses the same logic Isis uses to behead people. They believe they're right and all that matter is they believe it.

Does anyone have the right to kill in an act of self defense or in defense of another?

If your answer to that is yes. . . Then why would that not include a situation where someone is acting in defense of a prenatal child? I'm pretty sure (at least in some states) it's even justified to shoot someone who is trying to harm your livestock or property. . . So, why not a child in the womb?
So you'd kill the mother to save the unborn child? What a FUCKING GREAT IDEA!!! :lmao:

It's a wonder that leftardz don't get embarrassed by their predictable over reactions and distortions.

Obviously killing the mother while she is in the middle of killing her prenatal child would do little if anything to save the child.

So you want to kill someone other than the person who having the abortion? Ya, that makes sense. :lmao:

Just for shits and grins, why don't you quote a post where I ever said that I WANT to kill ANYONE.

Do you speak with me? ... I never would call abortions doctors "infections", "cancer" or "parasites". They are human beings - and no one has any right to kill human beings. The problem is the the duty to help People, who are to weak to be able to defend themselve. The human beings who will be aborted don't have any chance against their abortion excutioners.

They are a growth of cells. They are not breathing thinking independent beings, they are feeding off the nutrients of the woman. If a man presented with the same symptoms as a pregnant woman the doctors would seek to remove the cause. You want to force a woman to keep it for nine months, and then possibly raise it for the next twenty.
Maybe the woman has her won hopes and dreams for her life that don't include at that time being a mother or responsible for another life. Maybe she would rather be a lawyer than a waitress or a political leader than a house wife. She might be a scientist or some dangerous career that would be inhibited by a pregnancy. She might be responsible for hundreds of lives and not have time to carry, give birth and raise an infant at the time.
It is her life and she might not want to put it on hold for a year or more. That should be her decision, not something she if forced to do because of someone elses view of morality. She is not a slave.

If men want to over populate the world, let them carry the fetus and give birth. Maybe men should be more like Darwin frog and let women have their freedom.

As many times as men have sex, let them be responsible for all the lives they potentially produce. They wouldn't be able to feed themselves let alone their children. Inject men with a male birth control so they can't produce children till they are ready to have the implant removed. Castrate half the men out there.

Abortions are legal in India, russia, canada, australia, china, italy, france, spain, the US, most of africa. Why should you be the dictator of morality or determine what is right for women? Not your business to know or decide what a woman should do with her body or what happens in a doctor's office. Not for you to decide what tea she drinks or pills she takes. Not for you to decide what is medical, mental or physical, necessity for the woman.

Worry about the million of children out there than need homes and loving parents instead of forcing more children into the world. Worry about feeding the global population first. Worry about producing enough job and safe housing and proper schooling for everyone. Worry about world peace, that children born will have a tomorrow and not be so much fodder of war and abuse.

Even Bill Gates can't feed and care for all the children of the world, but you want to force women to keep an unwanted fetus?

Your morality stinks.

Why don't you just say that you want to put them in a big oven? Too much of a pussy to say so?

No comment, Nazi.

At least you don't deny that you want to put them in a big oven.

Before an abortion is done in germany there is mandatory counseling. It is not a spur of the moment decision.

Abortion is forbidden in Germany. If I see it in the right way then to allow abortions would kill our complete system of justice including the Grundgesetz - our constitution. So we made some exceptions. We are great in making exceptions. The deeper reasons behind this exceptions is it to keep the number of all possibe abortions in a balance so we could be able to reach a minimum of the total numbers of abortions. We say: It's forbidden to do an abortion, but we don't punish someone if he aborts and fullfills some conditions. One of this conditions is a "Beratungsgespräch", a consultation. The sense of this is it to help the mother to find the best of all possible solutions for her problems and to avoid spontaneous actions. That's why we have less abortions than the USA. I heard it's only about 1/3 as high as in the USA per 100000 inhabitants. But even this is much to high. The very big problem in this context are the organsiations who are doing this consultations. One of the problems are for example organisations like "pro familia", which is one of the greatest organisation. "Pro familia" is against traditional families and for abortions. On the other side forbids the catholic church for example to do such consultations ... better to say: the catholic church allows not to give someone afterwards a paper where's written on, that she made such a consultation. The most Catholics in the world don't understand our system here and they see in such a writing a death sentence.

Whatever and however our system is - the numbers of abortions are much to high. It's impossible that all this abortions have a real serios background. More and more people seem to think abortion is only a kind of late contraception. If so then I have to say: "Abortion is the way to kill human beings just for sex".

So what do you think is the best way to minimize the number of abortions? And could it help to kill some doctors, who are doing abortions to reach a less number of abortions worldwide?

JibJab.com - Can-Can

Dear zaangalewa
I don't think you need to kill people to stop them from doing something risky or harmful.
The more educated people are on the pro's and con's, the more they support alternatives
and prevention instead of abortion.

What the prolife activists do now is promote better
awareness, better options, more support, and prevention through
counseling, education, etc.

Same with not having to kill people to stop them from harmful drugs.
Once people know better, they naturally refrain from and discourage unnecessary drug use.

An aborter steals an aborted human being more lifetime than a murderer steals the lifetime of a murdered person. How many billions of wasted years of lifetime will it need, until the human race accepts that life is the only way for living spiritual entities with a reasonable mind? When will we be able not to misuse might any longer?

Your god makes still births and aborted fetuses all the time. Get Him to stop first.

Why do people who invoke religion forget the plants that induce miscarriages or the bible's permitting the use of bitter water?

Other faiths permit abortions, including some christian denominations.

Nobody's business if a woman chooses to get an abortion, her medical records are private. She might as well be seeing a doctor for ovarian cysts, painful periods or just an annual pap smear.

WTF does religion have to do with whether or not a human being's life begins at conception or what their CONSTITUTIONAL rights as a human being are?

Why are you bringing religion into a discussion where it clearly doesn't need to be?

Abortion is forbidden in Germany. If I see it in the right way then to allow abortions would kill our complete system of justice including the Grundgesetz - our constitution. So we made some exceptions. We are great in making exceptions. The deeper reasons behind this exceptions is it to keep the number of all possibe abortions in a balance so we could be able to reach a minimum of the total numbers of abortions. We say: It's forbidden to do an abortion, but we don't punish someone if he aborts and fullfills some conditions. One of this conditions is a "Beratungsgespräch", a consultation. The sense of this is it to help the mother to find the best of all possible solutions for her problems and to avoid spontaneous actions. That's why we have less abortions than the USA. I heard it's only about 1/3 as high as in the USA per 100000 inhabitants. But even this is much to high. The very big problem in this context are the organsiations who are doing this consultations. One of the problems are for example organisations like "pro familia", which is one of the greatest organisation. "Pro familia" is against traditional families and for abortions. On the other side forbids the catholic church for example to do such consultations ... better to say: the catholic church allows not to give someone afterwards a paper where's written on, that she made such a consultation. The most Catholics in the world don't understand our system here and they see in such a writing a death sentence.

Whatever and however our system is - the numbers of abortions are much to high. It's impossible that all this abortions have a real serios background. More and more people seem to think abortion is only a kind of late contraception. If so then I have to say: "Abortion is the way to kill human beings just for sex".

So what do you think is the best way to minimize the number of abortions? And could it help to kill some doctors, who are doing abortions to reach a less number of abortions worldwide?

JibJab.com - Can-Can

Dear zaangalewa
I don't think you need to kill people to stop them from doing something risky or harmful.
The more educated people are on the pro's and con's, the more they support alternatives

Once people know better, they naturally refrain from and discourage unnecessary drug use.

An aborter steals an aborted human being more lifetime than a murderer steals the lifetime of a murdered person. How many billions of wasted years of lifetime will it need, until the human race accepts that life is the only way for living spiritual entities with a reasonable mind? When will we be able not to misuse might any longer?

Your god makes still births and aborted fetuses all the time. Get Him to stop first.

Why do people who invoke religion forget the plants that induce miscarriages or the bible's permitting the use of bitter water?

Nobody's business if a woman chooses to get an abortion, her medical records are private. She might as well be seeing a doctor for ovarian cysts, painful periods or just an annual pap smear.

WTF does religion have to do with whether or not a human being's life begins at conception or what their CONSTITUTIONAL rights as a human being are?

Why are you bringing religion into a discussion where it clearly doesn't need to be?

Prolly cuz this is the Religion and Ethics forum.

JibJab.com - Can-Can

Dear zaangalewa

Because the legal definition of alive is when you are born. Only religious people and fruitcakes think that life begins before that.

Dear zaangalewa

Prolly cuz this is the Religion and Ethics forum.

RELIGION is not needed in a discussion about the ethics and the Constitutionality of abortion.

In fact, I think that the argument can be made that adding religion to the mix is counter productive and (in many cases) only delays any solutions towards ending abortion.

No matter how compelling any religious argument is, the 1st Amendment forbids government from enacting any legislation that can be seen as pushing a religious agenda.

There are plenty of secular / Constitutional arguments for why abortion is a violation of children's rights and it would be wise for any "religious" pro-lifers to educate themselves on those lines of reasoning because they are they ONLY lines of reasoning that can survivie a Constitutional challenge by the pro-aborts.

RELIGION is not needed in a discussion about the ethics and the Constitutionality of abortion.

not even the ethics ...

th

In fact, I think that the argument can be made that adding religion to the mix is counter productive and (in many cases) only delays any solutions towards ending abortion.

In fact, I think that the argument can be made that adding religion to the mix is counter productive ...

lest to mention over 60% of abortions are by people associated with religious backgrounds ... that may also be why it is legal and made "safe" when making the choice.

Yes = if it's a felonious assault. Abortion is not a felony, so no, you don't have the right to kill someone to protect an unborn child from abortion.

Just for shits and grins, why don't you quote a post where I ever said that I WANT to kill ANYONE.
You pondered since people have a right to kill to defend another, shouldn't that right be extended to defending an unborn child.

To any thinking person, you're asking if the answer to the former is yes, then so should the latter.

Yes = if it's a felonious assault. Abortion is not a felony, so no, you don't have the right to kill someone to protect an unborn child from abortion.

Even then it should be put before a judge and jury to decide guilt. No justification for playing executioner.

That feeling of reassurance you get when you occasionally take a peek at the posts of those you have on ignore and realize you did the right think in blocking them. :eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back