Is King trump preparing to defy the USSC....census question?

Trump Vows to Move Forward With Citizenship Question on Census Justice Department Reverses Course on Citizenship Question on Census, Citing Trump’s Orders

Does he think Barr will protect him? If he defies the USSC.....IMPEACH!

Trump Vows to Move Forward With Citizenship Question on Census Justice Department Reverses Course on Citizenship Question on Census, Citing Trump’s Orders

Don't impeach. Go another way that leaves the Senate and the Justice Department completely out of it. Have the Court System issue a contempt citation and then try him in the supreme court. If found Guilty, have the Marshals Service lock his butt up in a Federal Prison. Can you imagine the US having a sitting President doing 2 to 5 while still president? I imagine Article 25 will take care of it.

what ever it takes to keep Trumps fat ass in the spotlight -

Hahaha...fucking hilarious....you disgusting fucks really want your wetbacks counted don’t you?
“BUT, BUT, BUT....RUSSIA!”

Don't impeach. Go another way that leaves the Senate and the Justice Department completely out of it. Have the Court System issue a contempt citation and then try him in the supreme court. If found Guilty, have the Marshals Service lock his butt up in a Federal Prison. Can you imagine the US having a sitting President doing 2 to 5 while still president? I imagine Article 25 will take care of it.

Hahaha...fucking hilarious....you disgusting fucks really want your wetbacks counted don’t you?

But, But, But what about Obama!!!!!

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/07/roll_tide_alabama_versus_the_census.htm
It is not over yet.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/07/roll_tide_alabama_versus_the_census.htm
It is not over yet.

Alabama?.....:5_1_12024:

It is not over yet.

Yes they filed a lawsuit on their own. Also Roberts siding with the 4 social justice warriors was only procedural so there is still room to get the citizenship on the questionnaire. In any event time will tell.

Haha...oh how the Twilight Zone shit continues.
LefTard Logic:
“We really hate foreign nations meddling in our elections unless it’s wetbacks from the filthy brown south.”

It is not over yet.

Yes they filed a lawsuit on their own. Also Roberts siding with the 4 social justice warriors was only procedural so there is still room to get the citizenship on the questionnaire. In any event time will tell.

I am not saying it's right nor wrong. I agree that the reason behind doing it was strictly political. Nothing more and Roberts saw through that. Maybe with a different administration that hasn't shown that it isn't using it's position 24/7 to just get reelected above all else it might be different.

It is not over yet.

I am not saying it's right nor wrong. I agree that the reason behind doing it was strictly political. Nothing more and Roberts saw through that. Maybe with a different administration that hasn't shown that it isn't using it's position 24/7 to just get reelected above all else it might be different.

Every administration tries get re-elected above all else, that is politics. Roberts left room for the citizenship question to stand under different procedural circumstances so to speak. I support the question because the census is count actual citizens or LEGAL immigrants.

It is not over yet.

Every administration tries get re-elected above all else, that is politics. Roberts left room for the citizenship question to stand under different procedural circumstances so to speak. I support the question because the census is count actual citizens or LEGAL immigrants.

The problem is, it was way too open on the reason for it. Had they not openly said it then it might have flown.

As our elected ruler Pres.Trump is right and the USSC is wrong. .. :cool:

The sooner he goes to jail over it the sooner we can get back to be being America.

After you. Cannot indict a sitting President.

Actually, you can. The memo that the Justice Department has is just a memo and doesn't have any legal standing.

Name one POTUS that it has happened to. I disagree.

Trump isn't like any other President. he gets his own rule book. And he deserves different punishments as well. But the Punishment must be within the law.

What President is like other Presidents? Do tell. Darryl are you drunk posting?

Forum List

Back