Is King trump preparing to defy the USSC....census question?

If all the media FB, TWTR and the media ignore the orangina I guarantee you he will resign he is an attention whore.

Who you refer to as King Trump I refer to as, the Lyin' King.

If he defies the USSC....he deserves to be impeached...the whiny little asshole....

If he defies the USSC....he deserves to be impeached...the whiny little asshole....

The USSC did not say the question was unconstitutional, just that the reason for it was inadequate:
Census citizenship question blocked by Supreme Court - CNNPolitics
"If judicial review is to be more than an empty ritual, it must demand something better than the explanation offered for the action taken in this case," Roberts wrote.
I hope Trump delays the census until the USSC makes a "final ruling", besides, the question was on the form until 1950, and then again in 2000:

Census-American-Community-Survey-citizenship-question-English-April-5-2018.jpg

The USSC did not say the question was unconstitutional, just that the reason for it was inadequate:
"If judicial review is to be more than an empty ritual, it must demand something better than the explanation offered for the action taken in this case," Roberts wrote.
I hope Trump delays the census until the USSC makes a "final ruling", besides, the question was on the form until 1950, and then again in 2000:

Yes....the real reason was to deprive Democratic districts of money. trump has even politicized the US Census....

And I just read that our US Revolution had airports.....according to your King trump...the MORON!

In 2000 it was not part of the Census. That is the American Community Survey that is done every year. During Census years about 2% of the population gets it while the rest get the short form Census.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yes....the real reason was to deprive Democratic districts of money. trump has even politicized the US Census....

And I just read that our US Revolution had airports.....according to your King trump...the MORON!

I saw the Trump speech and did not hear anything about airports during the revolution. Got a youtube to hear?
Citizenship isn't political, its CITIZENSHIP! Counting illegals as citizens is illegal.

In 2000 it was not part of the Census. That is the American Community Survey that is done every year. During Census years about 2% of the population gets it while the rest get the short form Census.

Point being that asking the question is PERFECTLY LEGAL, whether to 2% or 100% of the population!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Progs are sick minded, including their courts. The census question of citizenship is straight-forward important because it impacts the number of reps in congress and federal dollars spent. It's practical sense we don't spend federal dollars on illegals, and CLEARLY the progs want the extra representatives because they desire unwarranted control of YOU.

Point being that asking the question is PERFECTLY LEGAL, whether to 2% or 100% of the population!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody has said it was illegal.

next, Trump and his drones will be making trash pick up day about illegal citizens....

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Trump Vows to Move Forward With Citizenship Question on Census Justice Department Reverses Course on Citizenship Question on Census, Citing Trump’s Orders

Does he think Barr will protect him? If he defies the USSC.....IMPEACH!

Don't impeach. Go another way that leaves the Senate and the Justice Department completely out of it. Have the Court System issue a contempt citation and then try him in the supreme court. If found Guilty, have the Marshals Service lock his butt up in a Federal Prison. Can you imagine the US having a sitting President doing 2 to 5 while still president? I imagine Article 25 will take care of it.
The Supreme Court is not a trier of fact. This is just more democrat masturbation.

The USSC us an equal branch if government. If King trump defies the USSC....he is defying the Constitution and he will be held accountable....if not now in November 2020.

The IMPEACHMENT pressure will increase.
---------------------------------------- oh JimH , your message is just so funny JimH !!

The citizenship question has appeared many times ever since 1820. It is a perfectly valid question to include. The American Community Survey gathers this data on monthly basis. It's nonsense to not also include it in the long form.

History of place of birth, citizenship, year of entry questions
Citizenship originated with the 1820 Census, place of birth originated with the 1850 Census, and year of entry originated with the 1890 Census. They transferred to the ACS in 2005 when it replaced the decennial census long form.

Why We Ask About... Age

Trump Vows to Move Forward With Citizenship Question on Census Justice Department Reverses Course on Citizenship Question on Census, Citing Trump’s Orders

Does he think Barr will protect him? If he defies the USSC.....IMPEACH!

SCOTUS has already made a ruling on this issue on June 27, 2019.

So, King Trump is planning to issue an EO to over ride a SCOTUS ruling?

King Trump really is planet Earth's biggest ass hole.
------------------------------------------- or Better yet , the TRUMP may just ignore the 'black robed tyrants' ruling after he Calculates Caddo .

Forum List

Back