Is King trump preparing to defy the USSC....census question?

Trump Vows to Move Forward With Citizenship Question on Census Justice Department Reverses Course on Citizenship Question on Census, Citing Trump’s Orders

Does he think Barr will protect him? If he defies the USSC.....IMPEACH!
No, I think he is simply doing what he usually does when he fails at something, claim that he won anyway, type thing... claim Victory even though it was a Defeat

Like the Lord knows, he's still claiming Mexico is paying for the wall, now he says it is thru the new NAFTA deal.... :lol:

One reason I also say this is because Wilbur Ross just said, the Censuses are still being printed, as we speak, without the question of citizenship... he said no one has ordered him to stop the printing....

Maybe they will pursue the court case, just because he wants to show he is right, gosh darn it, or to help soothe his ego, or to put on his front that he is a fighter, for his followers. They are gonna lose the second and third time around too.... thus Justice Dept initially dropped the case after the SC ruling.

If the POS orders the Justice Dept to defy the USSC.....trump and Barr need to be jailed.
I'd like you to try...and then have someone post the video of your machine gun riddled body....

I remind you that trump is a big fan of Andrew Jackson.....

What was Andrew Jackson's reaction to the Supreme Court decision in Worcester v Georgia?

Jackson allegedly defied the Supreme Court over Worcester v. Georgia(1832), announcing, “John Marshall has made his decision now let him enforce it.” The case revolved aroundGeorgia's attempt to apply state laws to Cherokee lands.

Jackson was later impeached...

Trump Vows to Move Forward With Citizenship Question on Census Justice Department Reverses Course on Citizenship Question on Census, Citing Trump’s Orders

Don't impeach. Go another way that leaves the Senate and the Justice Department completely out of it. Have the Court System issue a contempt citation and then try him in the supreme court. If found Guilty, have the Marshals Service lock his butt up in a Federal Prison. Can you imagine the US having a sitting President doing 2 to 5 while still president? I imagine Article 25 will take care of it.
The Supreme Court is not a trier of fact. This is just more democrat masturbation.

Riiigghhhhtttt....this is like looking at the Mueller report and saying...."I WAS TOTALLY EXONERATED!"

Your king wants you to believe what he says....not the facts and what you read with your eyes.....what a POS!

Riiigghhhhtttt....this is like looking at the Mueller report and saying...."I WAS TOTALLY EXONERATED!"

Your king wants you to believe what he says....not the facts and what you read with your eyes.....what a POS!

Comrade Jimi, why do you expect us to believe anything you say, when everything you say, you don't believe yourself, lol!

It is a very sad state of affairs when you concoct a lie, tell everyone your lie, and the only person you convince is...……...YOURSELF, hehehehehehehehehe!

Get a new hobby Jimi, you suck at this one-)

Don't impeach. Go another way that leaves the Senate and the Justice Department completely out of it. Have the Court System issue a contempt citation and then try him in the supreme court. If found Guilty, have the Marshals Service lock his butt up in a Federal Prison. Can you imagine the US having a sitting President doing 2 to 5 while still president? I imagine Article 25 will take care of it.

That's not how our system works comrade.

There is a lot of what Trump does that isn't how our system works either. So why not try something else while we are at it. It would be legal.

I remind you that trump is a big fan of Andrew Jackson.....

What was Andrew Jackson's reaction to the Supreme Court decision in Worcester v Georgia?

Jackson allegedly defied the Supreme Court over Worcester v. Georgia(1832), announcing, “John Marshall has made his decision now let him enforce it.” The case revolved aroundGeorgia's attempt to apply state laws to Cherokee lands.

Jackson was later impeached...
Allegedly....

The real question is-----------> does Princess AOC need to be put into a rehab center, and will Democrats in congress censure her, for bartending on the job, then drinking her own concoctions-)

Off topic....

As our elected ruler Pres.Trump is right and the USSC is wrong. .. :cool:

The sooner he goes to jail over it the sooner we can get back to be being America.

After you. Cannot indict a sitting President.

Actually, you can. The memo that the Justice Department has is just a memo and doesn't have any legal standing.

Name one POTUS that it has happened to. I disagree.

Trump isn't like any other President. he gets his own rule book. And he deserves different punishments as well. But the Punishment must be within the law.

The Supreme Court is not a trier of fact. This is just more democrat masturbation.

The USSC us an equal branch if government. If King trump defies the USSC....he is defying the Constitution and he will be held accountable....if not now in November 2020.

The IMPEACHMENT pressure will increase.

The USSC us an equal branch if government. If King trump defies the USSC....he is defying the Constitution and he will be held accountable....if not now in November 2020.

The IMPEACHMENT pressure will increase.

Impeachment is from the Congress. The Supreme Court has it's own weapons. And it's own psuedo police force.

Forum List

Back