Is liberalism based on violence at the point of a gun??

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
Sure, they want a minimum wage, for example, and 10001 other interventions in our lives violently forced at the point of a liberal gun while conservatives and libertarians want free interactions between people based on peaceful and mutual agreement.

So why would anybody be a liberal?

Sure, they want a minimum wage, for example, and 10001 other interventions in our lives violently forced at the point of a liberal gun while conservatives and libertarians want free interactions between people based on peaceful and mutual agreement.

Liberalism is based on mental illness.

yes I agree mental illness that manifests as violence. I'm sure liberals think its about caring, not about a violent illness.

yes I agree mental illness that manifests as violence. I'm sure liberals think its about caring, not about a violent illness.

Exactly, it's like when people disagree with them, they're very often on the verge of turning violent, first it's the shouting at people, then you just can tell they're on verge of totally losing it.

They have minimal self-discipline and are actually therefore emotionally immature, grown-up's can TAKE disagreement and criticism, Liberal's can't.

Liberals believe is lawlessness at the end of a gun because they have disarmed law-abiding citizens...

I love reading posts from uneducated so called conservatives who know absolutely nothing about US history and the fight workers have had to wage over the years in order to become something more than just slave labor to the plutocracy. You have no clue how America became the greatest nation on earth. You have this idiotic view that workers should be satisfied if their employer throws them a few scraps and believe that those workers should be grateful for the few scraps they get. The arrogance of those on the right is nothing short of amazing.

Maybe you should read just a little about the history of many of this country's mine workers who were treated like slaves.
West Virginia's Mine Wars

l the fight workers have had to wage over the years in order to become something more than just slave labor to the plutocracy.

liberals are violent because they are stupid. Under capitalism owners have to provide the best jobs and products possible just to survive.

As a liberal you will lack the IQ to understand the Econ 101 above so you will continue to advocate violence and stupidity while thinking you are morally superior and caring.

The "liberals" on this forum are not liberals in the true sense of the word, they are "progressives" a different kind of animal and much more mental

You need to check with your fellow mental masturbatory alumni from the right, they claim liberals ain't got no guns....

l the fight workers have had to wage over the years in order to become something more than just slave labor to the plutocracy.

liberals are violent because they are stupid. Under capitalism owners have to provide the best jobs and products possible just to survive.

As a liberal you will lack the IQ to understand the Econ 101 above so you will continue to advocate violence and stupidity while thinking you are morally superior and caring.
The best? I don't think all produced goods are the same, some are more expensive if you want the good stuff...And if it's so damn good, why is it produced in another nation? Turning the USA into a reverse mercantile system......Fuck those capitalist that have no patriotism, no motive but the almighty big bank account....While they screw the US consumers and workers...

The "liberals" on this forum are not liberals in the true sense of the word, they are "progressives" a different kind of animal and much more mental
So you know everyone on this site and know the truth about them all?

Beat it runt, how many times do yo have to be told? You're a nothing and not worthy of my time. Learn it....then live it
Do you always play generalities when specifics would build your case better? Hearsay evidence is not admissible in court and it makes you look like an imbecile bumper sticker parrot..

Yes, they're Progressives....I know they're not actual Liberals because I myself, whilst being what they would term *gasp* Far-Right, I do hold some liberal views....usually on sex, naturally Jung would have told me because I must be some sort of sex maniac!

Yes, they're Progressives....I know they're not actual Liberals because I myself, whilst being what they would term *gasp* Far-Right, I do hold some liberal views....usually on sex, naturally Jung would have told me because I must be some sort of sex maniac!

Progressives are all messed up when it comes to sex, guys doing guys, men are women, women are men, ugh it gives me a headache

You don't live here much less know 300 million people like these braggarts claim they do....Even the Founders would be considered progressive....lunatic fringe(British term) rebels, that bucked the ancient regime and set up a revolutionary experiment in a new political ideology...

Forum List

Back