Is man a spiritual being?

Your retreat to magic and supernaturalism answers nothing.
A lot of atheists feel that way about the G-d of Abraham. Do you feel that way about the G-d of Abraham?

You do not worship the God of Abraham..Oh excuse me, the G-d of Abraham you phony fuck.

You worship a three in one god made man made matzo made by human hands.

Remember?
Of course I do. Christianity is effectively a sect of Judaism.
No you don't. Abraham was against idolatry. You support it. Own it. Abraham believed in one God who is spirit, you believe in an edible trinity that became a material matzo man. You openly admit this. WTF!

You can't have it both ways. Make up your mind.

And maybe early christianity resembled reform Judaism to a certain extent but what Christianity became after it was assimilated and perverted by Rome in 325 c.e. was a desecration of the teachings of Jesus and a defiant violation of the divine commands and open demonstration of pure hatred for Jesus and the God of Abraham.

You worship the antichrist. What you have been misled to believe is the way to eternal life, peace, and paradise is the exact opposite, the way to death, hell and destruction.
How is what you are doing not evangelizing for Judaism?

I am not evangelizing anything. I have heard people like you and worse condemning "the Jews" for my entire life so I looked into it. I listened to what Christians said, and then I investigated Jewish objections to those beliefs.

Its is very simple. They are right to reject what you profess to believe about Jesus, God, and the way to salvation and eternal life.,Its just a matter of honesty, truth and justice.

Where they are wrong is refusing to investigate what Jesus, a Jew himself, learned from God and was teaching about the figurative language and hidden subjects in the divine commands that fulfills the promise of life...

A lot of atheists feel that way about the G-d of Abraham. Do you feel that way about the G-d of Abraham?

You do not worship the God of Abraham..Oh excuse me, the G-d of Abraham you phony fuck.

Remember?
No you don't. Abraham was against idolatry. You support it. Own it. Abraham believed in one God who is spirit, you believe in an edible trinity that became a material matzo man. You openly admit this. WTF!

And maybe early christianity resembled reform Judaism to a certain extent but what Christianity became after it was assimilated and perverted by Rome in 325 c.e. was a desecration of the teachings of Jesus and a defiant violation of the divine commands and open demonstration of pure hatred for Jesus and the God of Abraham.

You worship the antichrist. What you have been misled to believe is the way to eternal life, peace, and paradise is the exact opposite, the way to death, hell and destruction.

I am not evangelizing anything. I have heard people like you and worse condemning the Jews for my entire life so I looked into it. I listened to what Christians said, and then I investigated Jewish objections to those beliefs.

Its is very simple. They are right to reject what you profess to believe about Jesus, God, and the way to salvation and eternal life.,

Where they are wrong is refusing to investigate what Jesus, a Jew himself, learned from God and was teaching about the figurative language and hidden subjects in the divine commands that fulfills the promise of life...
You absolutely are evangelizing for Judaism. 100%.

You rationalized that you aren’t but that is exactly what you are doing.

Remember?

I am not evangelizing anything. I have heard people like you and worse condemning the Jews for my entire life so I looked into it. I listened to what Christians said, and then I investigated Jewish objections to those beliefs.

Its is very simple. They are right to reject what you profess to believe about Jesus, God, and the way to salvation and eternal life.,

If they were wrong to say that their God was never a human being I would tell them.

You are wrong to believe that God became a human being so thats what I am telling you..

The invisible force that pulled him off of you was fear of the gun. Must have been god's piece. :biggrin:
I considered that but fact is people cannot jump/move like that boy did that day.

The one that pulled the knife was going after my cousin. I didn't know why at the time but just knew he couldn't hurt me but he would definitely hurt her if he got to her so I stood in front of him and she had a chance to get away. He flipped that knife out and started towards me and that's when he went down and the knife flew from his hand behind me.
That's delusional. God the super hero, lol. You should contact Marvel with your idea, it could be BIG! :biggrin:

Why would god send a rapist after you only to save you? That's like the crazy fireman who starts fires to be a hero. :cuckoo:
My cousins hung out with some rough crowds. God didn't "send", God did provide a means by which their efforts were made not though.

It is similar to chatting to you at times. You like your demons and apparently desire to keep them; in the naive minds of some here they believe they can help you get rid of them because they do not know that it is totally up to you to do that.
I like my demons? wtf does that mean? :lol:
You missed your calling you could have done little info bites and been something like Obama, "Like your demons? You can keep them your demons."
Is that you're way of saying that what you said was pure fartsmoke?

I considered that but fact is people cannot jump/move like that boy did that day.

The one that pulled the knife was going after my cousin. I didn't know why at the time but just knew he couldn't hurt me but he would definitely hurt her if he got to her so I stood in front of him and she had a chance to get away. He flipped that knife out and started towards me and that's when he went down and the knife flew from his hand behind me.
That's delusional. God the super hero, lol. You should contact Marvel with your idea, it could be BIG! :biggrin:

Why would god send a rapist after you only to save you? That's like the crazy fireman who starts fires to be a hero. :cuckoo:
My cousins hung out with some rough crowds. God didn't "send", God did provide a means by which their efforts were made not though.

It is similar to chatting to you at times. You like your demons and apparently desire to keep them; in the naive minds of some here they believe they can help you get rid of them because they do not know that it is totally up to you to do that.
You missed your calling you could have done little info bites and been something like Obama, "Like your demons? You can keep them your demons."
Nah, just like everyone else I have other things to do rather that sit here and placate you or help you in your demonic desires to deny the Spirit of God exists in the children here in this world.

If they were wrong to say that their God was never a human being I would tell them.

You are wrong to believe that God became a human being so thats what I am telling you..
No. You are not. You are Jewish and you believe telling Christians their theology is wrong isn’t evangelizing.

No. You are not. You are Jewish and you believe telling Christians their theology is wrong isn’t evangelizing.

Damn you are so smart! You found me out.

I'm a secret Jew who is secretly turning every christian on the planet into secret Jews so the next time some antisemitic genocidal maniac secretly comes along to terrorize the Jews he will have to deal with 3 billion pissed off christers too.

Bwahahahaha !

Psst! Don't tell anyone. Its a secret.

Last edited:

Nah, just like everyone else I have other things to do rather that sit here and placate you or help you in your demonic desires to deny the Spirit of God exists in the children here in this world.
You said something and can't explain yourself. That equals pure fartsmoke on your part. Make sure you keep a window open at your place. :biggrin:

You said something and can't explain yourself. That equals pure fartsmoke on your part. Make sure you keep a window open at your place. :biggrin:
Nah you just can't get there and are not sure if your missing out on something or not so you try to call yourself a winner. Its pretty sad if one wanted to dwell on it but I don't so you can think however you like because you are going to anyhow.

Damn you are so smart! You found me out.

I'm a secret Jew who is secretly turning every christian on the planet into secret Jews so the next time some antisemitic genocidal maniac secretly comes along to terrorize the Jews he will have to deal with 3 billion pissed off christers too.

Bwahahahaha !

Psst! Don't tell anyone. Its a secret.
Yes, you do keep it a secret alright.

I never knew that Jews believed they weren’t supposed to evangelize their faith until I was told that in this forum. I don’t know where that belief originated from or why it exists. It doesn’t make sense to me but I accept that it does make sense to them and I just don’t have all the facts.

Nevertheless, when they criticize and attack the beliefs of others, that is in effect evangelizing their faith.

Albeit in a dishonest manner. Of course the only ones they are cheating are their selves.

I wonder if the rule to not evangelize their faith originated on the belief that it was wrong to question or influence the beliefs of others. That would actually make sense and also make what they do all the more wrong.

Nah you just can't get there and are not sure if your missing out on something or not so you try to call yourself a winner. Its pretty sad if one wanted to dwell on it but I don't so you can think however you like because you are going to anyhow.
Taz isn’t interested in serious discussion.

Especially one that doesn’t confirm his/her bias.

Either / or debates often miss alternative explanations. For instance, the argument God is or God isn’t never mentions any alternative to the black and white solutions. What if our universe and everything in it is the product of a civilization so advanced if we encountered it we’d come to the mistaken conclusion we were dealing with a God/Gods ?
You’d still be left with a first cause conundrum.

And since you guys are so piss poor in your knowledge of science you’d still need someone like me to explain that solution to you.

Appeals to magic and supernaturalism has never made an argument that needs refuting. Can you dentify a single scientific discovery that promotes supernaturalism as its source?

As opposed to everything in existence being the product of naturalism, what part of existence can you define that was the result of supernaturalism? How does anyone further define that supernaturalism is the result of a unique set of gods?

I never called myself a winner, you made that up. I simply asked you to explain yourself and all I get now is a lot of tap dancing.

I asked rod to explain himself, that was it. And just like you, nothing but fartsmoke.

Either / or debates often miss alternative explanations. For instance, the argument God is or God isn’t never mentions any alternative to the black and white solutions. What if our universe and everything in it is the product of a civilization so advanced if we encountered it we’d come to the mistaken conclusion we were dealing with a God/Gods ?

And since you guys are so piss poor in your knowledge of science you’d still need someone like me to explain that solution to you.

Appeals to magic and supernaturalism has never made an argument that needs refuting. Can you dentify a single scientific discovery that promotes supernaturalism as its source?

As opposed to everything in existence being the product of naturalism, what part of existence can you define that was the result of supernaturalism? How does anyone further define that supernaturalism is the result of a unique set of gods?
You mean besides the laws of nature existing before time and space?

Do you believe in the G-d of Abraham?

I asked rod to explain himself, that was it. And just like you, nothing but fartsmoke.
The only ones blowing fartsmoke around here are you, the Sod Heb and militant atheist Jew Hollie.

Classical laws of physics...such as Conservation of Energy only came into “being” after Planck time...which is 10exp-43 seconds after the big bang. Before that time, due to the immense density of the universe, science has no firm idea what "laws" prevailed.

There is nothing supernatural about science.

The only ones blowing fartsmoke around here are you, the Sod Heb and militant atheist Jew Hollie.

My, but I have you quite rattled.

Because you’re not emotionally or intellectually prepared to participate in these discussions, perhaps you should stop.

Or, continue with your tirades.

Classical laws of physics...such as Conservation of Energy only came into “being” after Planck time...which is 10exp-43 seconds after the big bang. Before that time, due to the immense density of the universe, science has no firm idea what "laws" prevailed.

There is nothing supernatural about science.
Research Inflation Theory.

Or you could solve it by inspection. We live in a universe governed by rules or laws. Would you expect the creation of said universe to not be created through rules or laws?

My, but I have you quite rattled.

Because you’re not emotionally or intellectually prepared to participate in these discussions, perhaps you should stop.

Or, continue with your tirades.
I see it the other way around as you are the one who has sought me out.

But I am more than happy for a Jew to evangelize her faith by attacking mine. I'm not the one violating the Jewish faith's rule to not evangelize the Jewish faith.

Forum List

Back