Is Michael Wolf a hero for brincing down Trump

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Is Michael Wolf a hero for bringing down Trump?
The Wolf book is confirming, with backup, everything the Trump detractors have been claiming. It ccould be the nail in the coffin for Trump.
The reason Wolf had access to the White House was he was pro Trump. Was his motivation fame or to save the world from Trump

Last edited:
Oh come on - it's just another tell-all gossip book with maybe a few kernals of truth and a lot of noise. Good for entertainment value - and to see Trump having another twitter attack.

Wait what? How did some book "bring down" Trump? Did you mean that it "bummed him out" or something? It "killed his buzz"?

I don't get what you're trying to say.

Michael Wolff even had a special blue access badge which allowed him special access to the West Wing - which most journalists don't have. Wolff's book is very interesting, but it basically just confirms what most of us already knew - including Congress members. I'll be watching closely how well Wolff defends his book. We'll be hearing a lot from him over the next few days. He's scheduled to be on Lawrence O'Donnell on Monday night at 10:00 pm ET on MSNBC. I doubt this book can or will bring down Trump. That's Mueller's job.

unnamed.jpg

Trump As Tantrum-Prone Toddler? It’s Not Really News To The GOP.

Last edited:
The Wolf book is confirming, with backup, everything the Trump detractors have been claiming. It ccould be the nail in the coffin for Trump.
The reason Wolf had access to the White House was he was pro Trump. Was his motivation fame or to save the world from Trump
He hasn’t brought down the traitor yet but the shocking details in his book will go a long way with changing even ( some) of the cult’s minds of how unfit he is to be president.
Your question is a nonstarter because no one knows what Wolff’s motivations are.
When Cacilia Davis gave the police a tip that led to the arrest of the Son of Sam, did it matter what her motivations were?
She did a great thing for her country and that’s all that mattered.
Same with Wolff.

Michael Wolff even had a special blue access badge which allowed him special access to the West Wing - which most journalists don't have. Wolff's book is very interesting, but it basically just confirms what most of us already knew - including Congress members. I'll be watching closely how well Wolff defends his book. We'll be hearing a lot from him over the next few days. He's scheduled to be on Lawrence O'Donnell on Monday night at 10:00 pm ET on MSNBC. I doubt this book can or will bring down Trump. That's Mueller's job.

unnamed.jpg

isnt it funny that the Doofus in Chief thought Wolff was writing a flattering book about him which is why he gave him such access.
The things this insecure president does for flattery makes him an easy mark for Putin and other dictators.

unnamed.jpg

isnt it funny that the Doofus in Chief thought Wolff was writing a flattering book about him which is why he gave him such access.
The things this insecure president does for flattery makes him an easy mark for Putin and other dictators.

Yep, vanity causes crazy people to do crazy things. Trump let the Wolff in the chicken house.

Hero for making up fake quotes?

Doesn't sound like much of a hero to me.

In the confused mind of a Trump hater, anyone coming out with something negative about the President is immediately elevated to hero status. That includes people that they have previously labeled as morons, the Devil or Hitler. I wonder if Stephen Colbert will invite Bannon on his show and make goo goo eyes at his newfound hero?

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...df7e4b003133ec68ee9?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009
I'll be watching closely how well Wolff defends his book.

It's a book, not a dissertation; there's no need for him to defend it. The defense is in the rigor of research. The publisher, Henry Holt (HH) has known since Wolff started what sort of book it was and what are the attendant business risk (lawsuit) of publishing it. Knowing of that, along with Trump's predilection for litigious bluster, they have been vetting and reviewing every single claim and quote that Wolff includes in his book. To wit, HH, in response to the cease and desist letter have essentially decided to wipe their asses with it and send it back.

Truth be told, I suspect HH are dying for Trump to sue them because if he does, it HH's attorneys get to depose him. Avoiding being deposed was a key reason Trump settled a number of active lawsuits in which he was engaged prior to being sworn into the Presidency. You know who else gets deposed, just about any WH staffer the defendants who may be construed as a material witness, which, in turn, makes the credibility of whatever they say vastly greater than it is now.

Trump could play the kinds of "playground bully" games he did when he was a very rich private citizen. Now that he's a government employee with a set of duties and obligations that no private citizen has, it's a completely different ballgame. It's the "major leagues" and Trump is so ill suited to it and doesn't know it.

It's a book, not a dissertation; there's no need for him to defend it. The defense is in the rigor of research. The publisher, Henry Holt (HH) has known since Wolff started what sort of book it was and what are the attendant business risk (lawsuit) of publishing it. Knowing of that, along with Trump's predilection for litigious bluster, they have been vetting and reviewing every single claim and quote that Wolff includes in his book. To wit, HH, in response to the cease and desist letter have essentially decided to wipe their asses with it and send it back.

Truth be told, I suspect HH are dying for Trump to sue them because if he does, it HH's attorneys get to depose him. Avoiding being deposed was a key reason Trump settled a number of active lawsuits in which he was engaged prior to being sworn into the Presidency. You know who else gets deposed, just about any WH staffer the defendants who may be construed as a material witness, which, in turn, makes the credibility of whatever they say vastly greater than it is now.

Trump could play the kinds of "playground bully" games he did when he was a very rich private citizen. Now that he's a government employee with a set of duties and obligations that no private citizen has, it's a completely different ballgame. It's the "major leagues" and Trump is so ill suited to it and doesn't know it.

Yeah, I hear you, but Wolff will be defending his book over the coming days. I'm curious if he'll release any of the tapes.

Yeah, I hear you, but Wolff will be defending his book over the coming days. I'm curious if he'll release any of the tapes.
I'm curious if he'll release any of the tapes
That will depend the nature of the agreement between him and any given source.

The thing is that Wolff was present in the WH, the Oval, and collecting information from staffers with the WH's blessing, or at least acquiescence. He sat as a "fly on the wall" on the sofas in the Oval Office while Trump was there. He was there to chronicle the outset of the Trump presidency.

most people say he made up their quotes, you really need to turn off msnbc.

its yet another nothingburger.....

Hero for making up fake quotes?

Doesn't sound like much of a hero to me.
Norman, you are one of the mindless minions that will never get it. Trump thrives on mindless minions. He trys to bully everyone to be a minion.
Most have the intelligence and courage not to be a Trump minion.

most people say he made up their quotes, you really need to turn off msnbc.

its yet another nothingburger.....
Buckeye, you are one of the mindless minions that will never get it. Trump thrives on mindless minions. He trys to bully everyone to be a minion.
Most have the intelligence and courage not to be a Trump minion.

This book is more fiction than truth. I don't think that Trump is going anywhere.

The book is nothing. The fact that Trump is detached, out of his depth, floundering and without an agenda .... that's what's bringing him down. And he may have laundered money for the Russians.

Holy shit! Trump has been brought down?? So, now it's President Pence? Boy, miss one CNN report and you're just left in the dark. Why isn't anyone covering this momentous event?

Trump 2018. All year... then 2019...... 24/7 365....:eusa_dance:
He who laughs last, laughs the longest. The anti-Trumpsters will be laughing the longest when Trump eithe resigns, is impeached or hauled off to the looney bin.

Forum List

Back