Is Netflix Easy?

PixieStix

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2009
I am getting my cable yanked from my home. I can no longer justify spending $95.00 a month. When I watch maybe an hours worth of TV per day and sometimes none in a day.

Does anyone use netflix and what is your experience with it?

I am getting my cable yanked from my home. I can no longer justify spending $95.00 a month. When I watch maybe an hours worth of TV per day and sometimes none in a day.

95? You're getting off easy. Ours is 151.00.

Anyway, I've never used Netflix but many people do.

Good grief how many TVs do you have. I have 2. My total at&t bill is 195 for cable internet and phone. 95 of which is for the cable

I dated a girl once that was easy........

Yes Netflix is easy, easy sign up, easy cancel. I only did the DVD order, you filled up your que with the movies you want, they get sent according to your preference and when you're done watching the movie, you insert it in the sleeve the movie came in and stick it in the mail box, the next one show up a couple of days later.

Yes Netflix is easy, easy sign up, easy cancel. I only did the DVD order, you filled up your que with the movies you want, they get sent according to your preference and when you're done watching the movie, you insert it in the sleeve the movie came in and stick it in the mail box, the next one show up a couple of days later.

They do the streaming now. according to a sales rep I spoke with. It sounds easy, but sales reps just want a sale.

I dated a guy once :lol:

Good grief how many TVs do you have. I have 2. My total at&t bill is 195 for cable internet and phone. 95 of which is for the cable

Oh, that's for my internet, cable tv plus 2 premium channels. However; my sister did tell me to switch to At&T.

Oh, that's for my internet, cable tv plus 2 premium channels. However; my sister did tell me to switch to At&T.

Don't do it. AT&T is just awful for a ton of reasons. But in the end I think they are all pretty much the same

I use netflix for sreaming and yes it is easy. But something happened.to them somewhat recently. They lost a LOT of their inventory. It's still prerty good, but not as good as it used to be. Can't speak on the mail in side.

Netflix is about eight bucks a month and that's pretty much all it' s worth.

I haven't had cable in.... um five years.

I'm a hulu girl. Heres a trick. I have hulu my bff has amazon prime I have netflix. She uses my hulu account on her stuff and we all buy stuff on her amazon prime so it goes into one account. We use that on our tabs phones and tvs.

If you're killing the cable you need a network tv or a box so you can hulu netflix amazon and internet stream it up.

Then you never miss it. Netflix is mostly "kid tv" I call it, hulu is most everything day after tv.

Pm me if you want details.

:)

Netflix is about eight bucks a month and that's pretty much all it' s worth.

Eh..just watched the whole season of breaking bad...I love watching entire seasons of stuff. Sea quest...old but cool . Battle star galatica etc etc

That's what you do with no cable alot you "season".

Then you get irritated when you catch up and have to wait an entire week for the next episode on hulu.

It's spoiled tv watching.

Then you get irritated when you catch up and have to wait an entire week for the next episode on hulu.

And no commercials!!!!!! At least not on net flix and since I have a smart t.v. its super easy. It's just tuning into netflix as a channel sort of. Pretty cool.

PS I do not and you can't get HLN unless you're on the computer.

You have to tune into [MENTION=23063]Rat in the Hat[/MENTION] for Fancy Grapes summaries.

And no commercials!!!!!! At least not on net flix and since I have a smart t.v. its super easy. It's just tuning into netflix as a channel sort of. Pretty cool.

True! I mostly watch hulu but all of supernatural is on netflix so I bounce depending on what "season" thing is good.

If you haven't seen justified. 4 seasons funny as hell.

I know a buddy who hasn't had cable in years but with online streaming, netflix and hulu, he.swears.he.can see everything he used to.when he had cable. I can't cit it because.I love the red.zone for football... (By the way youcn pretty much watch every game online...if you try hard enough. )

True! I mostly watch hulu but all of supernatural is on netflix so I bounce depending on what "season" thing is good.

If you haven't seen justified. 4 seasons funny as hell.
Will Check it lout.

They do the streaming now. according to a sales rep I spoke with. It sounds easy, but sales reps just want a sale.

I dated a guy once :lol:

If you want really old classic movies pm me.

Forum List

Back