Is Obama and Holder trying to start another Civil War?

They sure have fanned the flames of racism, by declaring that the Ferguson P.D. has widespread racism. This has inflamed hatred from the blacks and whites across the whole country.

Ferguson blacks are now demanding that the whole police department be fired. Yeah, anarchy is just what Ferguson needs. Holder's statement doesn't justify the firing of good cops. It only proves the the Ferguson blacks are not reasonable.

What Holder and Obama have done is not going to end well for blacks, whites or the country. The bigots think they're winning now because of this. But they will regret it too.

Since Obama came to office race relations have taken a nosedive. Anybody that doubts Obama wants another race war should watch his speech at the Selma anniversary. Have you noticed that everytime Holder speaks, cops get shot? Holder is another criminal thug working in the Obama mafia.

I watched the speech and I doubt it.

This is what happens when the left and many in the media play the 'race card' like a broken record for the last six years in reaction to any criticism of Obie and Holder.
I think both Obama and Holder who have weighed in on this and have actually escalated the tensions, A should; never have gotten involved as this is a local and state matter. And for that matter what the hell is the POTUS doing getting into a local issue like this. The governor of MO, should have told the POTUS "thank you for your kind words of concern, but we have this under control( words to that effect)".
Nixon however forgot to change hats. That would be from "politician" to governor..Nixon caved to media pressure( militarization of the police) and told the National Guard to stand down. That left an inadequate number of available LEO's to keep the peace. Massive failure. In this latest incident, Nixon has been deafeningly silent.
Holder and Obama do however bear much of the responsibility for the violence. They both went to the public and spoke based on conclusions they had made well before any investigation was even started. Liberal members of the media and Hollywood jumped on the now thoroughly debunked 'hands up don't shoot narrative.
Since that point, in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary we still have people convinced the narrative is the truth.
One thing is clear...The angry and violent do not want a solution. They want the violence. They want the charges of racism to be in the forefront. It feeds their bigoted anarchistic agenda.

This is what happens when the left and many in the media play the 'race card' like a broken record for the last six years in reaction to any criticism of Obie and Holder.
I think both Obama and Holder who have weighed in on this and have actually escalated the tensions, A should; never have gotten involved as this is a local and state matter. And for that matter what the hell is the POTUS doing getting into a local issue like this. The governor of MO, should have told the POTUS "thank you for your kind words of concern, but we have this under control( words to that effect)".
Nixon however forgot to change hats. That would be from "politician" to governor..Nixon caved to media pressure( militarization of the police) and told the National Guard to stand down. That left an inadequate number of available LEO's to keep the peace. Massive failure. In this latest incident, Nixon has been deafeningly silent.
Holder and Obama do however bear much of the responsibility for the violence. They both went to the public and spoke based on conclusions they had made well before any investigation was even started. Liberal members of the media and Hollywood jumped on the now thoroughly debunked 'hands up don't shoot narrative.
Since that point, in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary we still have people convinced the narrative is the truth.
One thing is clear...The angry and violent do not want a solution. They want the violence. They want the charges of racism to be in the forefront. It feeds their bigoted anarchistic agenda.

Who's they?

Don't you mean a Race War? I mean the War for Southern Independence was mostly White on White wasn't it?
I have a request...Would you please let us know ahead of time before you bestow upon us your wisdom. So we can all avoid feeling like we all just lost precious moments of our lives Thanks in advance...

Who's they?
I see density is one of your finer points.
Or are you just playing stupid in order to stir up some shit here.
Don't play the smartass here. That's MY job...You don't have the qualifications nor do you have the stones. Stand down.

The race card. The phrase most commonly used by racists who want to justify themselves.

Who's they?
I see density is one of your finer points.
Or are you just playing stupid in order to stir up some shit here.
Don't play the smartass here. That's MY job...You don't have the qualifications nor do you have the stones. Stand down.

Being long winded doesn't make you sound smarter.

It isn't the Left that is always going on about secession. If you want to see who is trying to start a Civil War, look to your right.
I agree that the cons are the remnant of the confederacy, but Obama helped their cause more than any segregationist could have, by stirring up the hate in Ferguson.
You started a thread with a well thought out and fair assessment of the issues surrounding Ferguson. Please do not lose focus on the issue.
I will not sit here and like others take this opportunity to simply Bash the POTUS and Att'y General....They share blame, but it goes far deeper than that..

They sure have fanned the flames of racism, by declaring that the Ferguson P.D. has widespread racism. This has inflamed hatred from the blacks and whites across the whole country.

Ferguson blacks are now demanding that the whole police department be fired. Yeah, anarchy is just what Ferguson needs. Holder's statement doesn't justify the firing of good cops. It only proves the the Ferguson blacks are not reasonable.

What Holder and Obama have done is not going to end well for blacks, whites or the country. The bigots think they're winning now because of this. But they will regret it too.

Since Obama came to office race relations have taken a nosedive. Anybody that doubts Obama wants another race war should watch his speech at the Selma anniversary. Have you noticed that everytime Holder speaks, cops get shot? Holder is another criminal thug working in the Obama mafia.

Yeah....he kept comparing the racism in the past, to today's events.

and then this: "We are in the midst of another civil rights movement"

Sure we are, and you'll have it no other way, and will keep pouring that gasoline on the fire until you have one.

It isn't the Left that is always going on about secession. If you want to see who is trying to start a Civil War, look to your right.
I agree that the cons are the remnant of the confederacy, but Obama helped their cause more than any segregationist could have, by stirring up the hate in Ferguson.
You started a thread with a well thought out and fair assessment of the issues surrounding Ferguson. Please do not lose focus on the issue.
I will not sit here and like others take this opportunity to simply Bash the POTUS and Att'y General....They share blame, but it goes far deeper than that..

No you're wrong again. It's just like so many threads around here, stupid superficial anecdotes laced with plenty of opinion and unsubstantiated characterizations. The usual racist horseshit, nothing special here.

Sure we are, and you'll have it no other way, and will keep pouring that gasoline on the fire until you have one.

The fire is all in your head. Perhaps a doctor can prescribe something for that.

This is what you voted for.

We warned you and you called us racist and liars.

Thanks for admitting you are a fool, to late, but I'll take what I can get.

The fire is all in your head. Perhaps a doctor can prescribe something for that.

Yeah well tell that to the citizens of Fergusen who had their town burned down, with screams of "burn this bitch down" because of a false narrative of a cop shooting a black man that was surrendering with his hands up, that this administration and the media kept pushing. And they're still pushing it. They won't give up until the cops step down and every city across the country is burning.

just an fyi; what's going on is something obama is just continuing.

Dems have been keeping minorities uneducated and poor for decades. All this is just an attempt to recreate events that will go in their favor.

Yeah well tell that to the citizens of Fergusen who had their town burned down, with screams of "burn this bitch down" because of a false narrative of a cop shooting a black man that was surrendering with his hands up, that this administration and the media kept pushing. And they're still pushing it. They won't give up until the cops step down and every city across the country is burning.

The ******* are coming to murder you in your bed, you'd better form a state militia right away.

The race card. The phrase most commonly used by racists who want to justify themselves.
WRONG,,,,That's just a shit excuse. You lose on that point....
It is widely held and accepted that the race card is over used and has lost most of its meaning.
The reason this is undeniably true is simple. You libs use "racism" as a preemptive strike. You make this accusation without first attempting to uncover the facts.
For example...."you don't like ACA because you are a racist"...
Or "You side with the police. You are prejudiced against ( fill in name of minority group)"
"You oppose amnesty for illegal immigrants. That's racist"...
"How dare you tell that person they should get a job....You must be a racist"...
"This year, there were no black nominees for the major Academy Awards because Hollywood is inherently racist"....
And of course Adolph Rupp was a racist because he did not recruit black kids to play basketball at UK...But John Thompson was NOT a racist when he coached at Georgetown even though he refused to recruit white players.
You don't get to call us racists anymore and make it stick. Because it's all 100% bullshit...
And don't go digging up some story about a bunch of fucking ignorant hayseeds beating up some black dude. In the larger picture that means one thing...THOSE people are racist. Not the entire Caucasian race. And certainly not the entire conservative movement. Unless of course you have convinced yourself that black conservatives are racist against black people. ..
Look, I have your number. You are one in a long line of nothing people who come on to these forums with nothing except a desire to stir up a lot of shit...So fuck off, Ya puke

yup, the more poor, angry, govt. dependent people, the more Democrat voters.

Forum List

Back