Is Obama one of the best speakers in our nation's history???

is Obama one of the best speakers in our nation's history

• yes

Votes: 39 40.2%
  • are you fucking kidding me????

Votes: 58 59.8%

• Total voters
Still waiting for the list of American statesmen and women who can be considered better than Obama when it comes to delivering speeches.

So far.....people have mentioned Lincoln and Reagan. I'll give you those two.

Is Obama third? Who is ahead of him?

Somebody make an effort.

FDR
JFK

I agree that those two were outstanding speakers. That puts Obama at #5, then.

Anyone else?

Still waiting for the list of American statesmen and women who can be considered better than Obama when it comes to delivering speeches.

Somebody make an effort.

FDR
JFK

Anyone else?
I nominate the majority of NBA players. That puts Obamessiah at #673.

Somebody make an effort.

FDR
JFK

Anyone else?
I nominate the majority of NBA players. That puts Obamessiah at #673.
I hear that when he takes his foot out of his mouth he can be quite eloquent but that has not happened for many years and will not for years to come.

I hear that when he takes his foot out of his mouth he can be quite eloquent but that has not happened for many years and will not for years to come.

Up to now I had not ever heard of a cucumber-shaped foot.

You bet he is.....that's what's got them so uptight and angry.....he "speaks" circles around all them put together.....even if we exclude GW.

You bet he is.....that's what's got them so uptight and angry.....he "speaks" circles around all them put together.....even if we exclude GW.
Mertex I have been in a crowd when Obama was talking without a teleprompter and I can verify it's not the same. And when he speaks without one he reads off everything he says. The man can't talk without hemming and hawing, um, uhh, ahh. At a press conference he answers questions with the expertise of an athlete that has no public speaking abilities. You've been murked. :razz:

Mertex I have been in a crowd when Obama was talking without a teleprompter and I can verify it's not the same. And when he speaks without one he reads off everything he says. The man can't talk without hemming and hawing, um, uhh, ahh. At a press conference he answers questions with the expertise of an athlete that has no public speaking abilities. You've been murked. :razz:

I've seen him talk many times without a teleprompter and the man is eloquent. He's been interviewed many times and he never hesitates, so I'm thinking that you're not going to be one to judge fairly......especially, considering Bush, who was an embarrassment every time he opened his mouth.

Seems like the rw are foaming at the mouth.....because they know Obama is a much better speaker than anyone they can possibly come up with. Too bad. All the insults and jokes do not change reality.

I've seen him talk many times without a teleprompter and the man is eloquent. He's been interviewed many times and he never hesitates, so I'm thinking that you're not going to be one to judge fairly......especially, considering Bush, who was an embarrassment every time he opened his mouth.
Perhaps I'm a nano-second into the future without knowing it. I can't take anything in this thread seriously because I refuse to believe so many people could be mesmerized by the Silver Throated Devil.

obama-fool-aid-battaile-politics-1352389276.jpg

Some people are still in the midst of a love affair, and love is blind!

No, some people are able to judge objectively instead of letting their minds (and therefore their decisions) be controlled by haters.

Those who have an ounce of sense would have to know that a Harvard Law grad would be able to give great speeches - an attorney's powers of speech often wins or loses cases.

Good to know the social retards think otherwise. Good to know there are still backwards types that think they're on the same level as the rest of us.

Perhaps I'm a nano-second into the future without knowing it. I can't take anything in this thread seriously because I refuse to believe so many people could be mesmerized by the Silver Throated Devil.

What do you mean by "silver throated"?

Is that an admission?

Some people are still in the midst of a love affair, and love is blind!

No, some people are able to judge objectively instead of letting their minds (and therefore their decisions) be controlled by haters.

Those who have an ounce of sense would have to know that a Harvard Law grad would be able to give great speeches - an attorney's powers of speech often wins or loses cases.

Good to know the social retards think otherwise. Good to know there are still backwards types that think they're on the same level as the rest of us.

Gawd! He's a AFIRMATIVE ACTION IDIOT!

What do you mean by "silver throated"?

Is that an admission?

They know he is great....that's whats got them so angry they have to lash out with their insults. They got nothing on Obama.

OK, folks. Thus far we've listed four speakers who are better than or even with Obama when it comes to delivering remarks.

In no particular order......Reagan, Lincoln, FDR and JFK.

Unless we come up with some more potential names for the list....we will have to conclude that Obama is in the top five. That would support my claim. It would also call into question all of those "no" votes. If you can't name at least a few dozen who are better....then you have to vote "yes".

Gawd! He's a AFIRMATIVE ACTION IDIOT!

As a Cum Laude graduate he can spell better than you.

No one who expresses his thoughts almost exclusively in non-relevant memes should be passing judgement on anyone's speeches, Vagisil.

Forum List

Back