Is Obama one of the best speakers in our nation's history???

is Obama one of the best speakers in our nation's history

• yes

Votes: 39 40.2%
  • are you fucking kidding me????

Votes: 58 59.8%

• Total voters
Gawd! He's a AFIRMATIVE ACTION IDIOT!

As a Cum Laude graduate he can spell better than you.

No one who expresses his thoughts almost exclusively in non-relevant memes should be passing judgement on anyone's speeches, Vagisil.

That's all they can do.....use non-relevant memes because they know they haven't been able to produce anyone on the right that could top Obama....in intelligence and eloquence.

OK, folks. Thus far we've listed four speakers who are better than or even with Obama when it comes to delivering remarks.

In no particular order......Reagan, Lincoln, FDR and JFK.

Unless we come up with some more potential names for the list....we will have to conclude that Obama is in the top five. That would support my claim. It would also call into question all of those "no" votes. If you can't name at least a few dozen who are better....then you have to vote "yes".
The others didn't have the aid of a teleprompter. From Kennedy on back. Reagan didn't need any.

No one who expresses his thoughts almost exclusively in non-relevant memes should be passing judgement on anyone's speeches, Vagisil.

That's all they can do.....use non-relevant memes because they know they haven't been able to produce anyone on the right that could top Obama....in intelligence and eloquence.

Show us his college records.... If you can't, he's a fucking fraud!

Sure, sure.....is that all you got? So full of rage because Obama doesn't kowtow to a bunch of know nothings making ignorant demands.

No, it isn't all we can do, we can make fun of his inability to speak like a leader. He throws meat to a target audience and the mindless drones are hypnotized by the halting style of symbolism over substance.

Sure, sure.....is that all you got? So full of rage because Obama doesn't kowtow to a bunch of know nothings making ignorant demands.

So, you haven't a CLUE what his scholastic record shows.... I accept your surrender!

No, it isn't all we can do, we can make fun of his inability to speak like a leader. He throws meat to a target audience and the mindless drones are hypnotized by the halting style of symbolism over substance.

But, what you are saying is not true, just a retort from an angry rw'er that can't accept fact.

So, you haven't a CLUE what his scholastic record shows.... I accept your surrender!

I know he graduated from Harvard Magna Cum Laude, and that you think a whole bunch of people conspired to make that up because poor ole Bush.....:)

I know he graduated from Harvard Magna Cum Laude, and that you think a whole bunch of people conspired to make that up because poor ole Bush.....:)

Bush had nothing to do with Obuma's AA, and without grade records, it's just as effective as his Noble Peace Prize after 14 days in office, and starting multiple wars in the ME!

OK, folks. Thus far we've listed four speakers who are better than or even with Obama when it comes to delivering remarks.

Unless we come up with some more potential names for the list....we will have to conclude that Obama is in the top five. That would support my claim. It would also call into question all of those "no" votes. If you can't name at least a few dozen who are better....then you have to vote "yes".
The others didn't have the aid of a teleprompter. From Kennedy on back. Reagan didn't need any.

Reagan used a teleprompter for nearly every speech he gave.

Reagan was an actor for over 25 years that had to know his lines, & was a quick study. He was known for having NOTES on file cards.... But find me a source stating that he used teleprompters FOR NEARLY EVERY SPEECH, and I'll yield!

Reagan was an actor for over 25 years that had to know his lines, & was a quick study. He was known for having NOTES on file cards.... But find me a source stating that he used teleprompters FOR NEARLY EVERY SPEECH, and I'll yield!

You bet he is.....that's what's got them so uptight and angry.....he "speaks" circles around all them put together.....even if we exclude GW.
You are correct Obama "speks" in circles never really making any point that inures to the benefit of the American people.

And THAT was supposed to prove WHAT? Apparently he was amused with what was going on! Now, Care to TRY for say 6 teleprompter moments, as that is surely LESS than ALMOST EVERY SPEECH!.... We can wait for you, if you'd like!

im not voting in this stupid poll. He does good speeches but when he is not giving a speech he sounds retarded

reagan-teleprompter.jpeg

Forum List

Back