Is Obama retarded or lying?

yeah but that was until he learned he didnt like it before he will like it next year

obama always lies, but you can tell when he's going to come out with a real whopper. He says "let me be clear". As soon as you hear him say that, the next thing out of his mouth is going to be a lie of monumental proportions.

Quote for WH press sectary
The president and Congress adopted automatic spending cuts in 2011 and delayed the reductions for two months at the start of 2013 because they thought a version of mutually assured fiscal destruction would compel some bipartisan deficit détente.

“As has been reported, it was an idea that the White House put forward,” White House spokesman Jay Carney said Tuesday of how sequestration was born.

It was Obama who proposed it and both parties who voted for it.
Both parties are having fits over it.
Now both parties are playing games and having fits about it.
If neither party wanted it why did they vote for in 2011?
Stupidity in both parties or stupid political games. I think that it's both.

Becuase the right was SURE robmoney would win the election.

they just couldnt cheat enough

why did the Rs run with it if it was such a bad "Obama" Idea?

What they voted for is very different than what was suggested. They would never vote in favor of something that would help. The Rs are loving this because it will hurt Americans.

You cant possibly be this stupid can you? This was O's idea. Now he is crying about pitiful small cuts.

So you really DON'T want any Bi-Partisan efforts, you support giving Obama dictatorial/monarchical powers, got it.

they hate their OWN ideas the second Obama likes them.

Yet they blame Obama for thinking of an idea that they then used and now call stupid.

wow such braintrusts

The sequester should happen, no one will notice if it does.

This is all political theater.

Obama is lying about the affect it would have. We all know that, some of you like TM, just cannot allow youselves to admit the truth about your failed messiah.

Does "
It was Obama who proposed the gutless, thoughtless Sequester, now he's saying his own idea will devastate us. Is he retarded or lying?" really belong in politics? I mean if you can't phrase your question without a little dignity go to the flame zone. :doubt:

Calling the President a "retard" is not exactly a quality assessment now is it?

So you'd vote for lying

Oh they'll notice all of the screaming on TV coming the Superman leader all right.

Obama is lying about the affect is would have. We all know that, some of you like TM, just cannot allow youselves to admit the truth about your failed messiah.

Obama is lying about the affect it would have. We all know that, some of you like TM, just cannot allow youselves to admit the truth about your failed messiah.

when have you ever been right about a prediction?

You see this is why you are now known as the stupid party.

You guys keep getting everything wrong.

people have begun to notice your partys clear failures

I am assuming that this is of course a rhetorical question?

why did the Rs run with it if it was such a bad "Obama" Idea?

What they voted for is very different than what was suggested. They would never vote in favor of something that would help. The Rs are loving this because it will hurt Americans.

You cant possibly be this stupid can you? This was O's idea. Now he is crying about pitiful small cuts.

Becuase they reefuse to admitt any of their failures to work in good faith for this country.

Obama never intended for sequestration to actually happen. It was supposed to be a tool that would ensure congresses cooperation.

But I suspect you knew that:)

With this kind of reasoning you could say that he never meant to keep the other 999 promises he has yet to fulfill. Does he flash a sign to the initiated to let them know when he is speaking truthfully? So far the only sign I am getting from him is the middle finger. Please help :eusa_angel:

Obama never purposed sequestration as something we should do, it was passed with the idea that it was so bad, that it would force both sides to work together because no one would ever want it to go into effect.

And like Frank, I suspect you know this, and are being obtuse on purpose:)

when the republican use a stupid idea they get to blame the person who thought of the idea.

They should NEVER have to admitt blame for anything

obama is going to lie us right into WWIII. It's his intention. He wants to punish the colonialists and imperialists. What better way than to have non white countries like Iran (which is really white and Aryan) and North Korea just kick our asses all over the parking lot.

so tell me what is the great new republican idea to get things moving?

Are they having problems finding someone to think for them?

we know you can never think of any ideas yourself.

Where or who are you going to steal your next idea from.

Its the only way you can have someone to blame when you mess the idea up with your incompetance

Obama never intended for sequestration to actually happen. It was supposed to be a tool that would ensure congresses cooperation.

But I suspect you knew that:)

With this kind of reasoning you could say that he never meant to keep the other 999 promises he has yet to fulfill. Does he flash a sign to the initiated to let them know when he is speaking truthfully? So far the only sign I am getting from him is the middle finger. Please help :eusa_angel:

Obama never purposed sequestration as something we should do, it was passed with the idea that it was so bad, that it would force both sides to work together because no one would ever want it to go into effect.

And like Frank, I suspect you know this, and are being obtuse on purpose:)

If that is true then he needs to be impeached as being the most irresponsible president. What you suggest if trues, proves he has no place in the seat of leadership.

The last thing our nation' our people needs is a president engaged in a game of chicken.

Forum List

Back