Is Phrump alienating Hispanics like Goldwater alienated Blacks?

He wants to end Illegal Immigration. If that alienates someone, so be it i guess. I fully support him on that.

He wants to end Illegal Immigration. If that alienates someone, so be it i guess. I fully support him on that.

Last I saw, Phrump was polling 16% among Hispanics. Mitt got 27% and lost. If you need help with the math, let me know.

Last I saw, Phrump was polling 16% among Hispanics. Mitt got 27% and lost. If you need help with the math, let me know.

Oh well, i support him in ending Illegal Immigration. It needs to happen. This awful mess can't go on. I really don't give a damn who that 'alienates.'

Too late to worry about Trump alienating Latinos. Since then, he has moved on to alienating Jews, and Mormons. He is falling behind schedule, though. St. Patrick's day has come and gone, and he didn't get around to alienating them, yet.

End Illegal Immigration. Trump's on board. So good on em. If that 'alienates' some, then so be it. He has the support of millions & millions of Americans.

The Wall ain't gonna do it. It is a ridiculous proposal. W tried to build a fence and he failed miserably.

John Oliver really hates Donald Trump's wall

Congress needs to come up with a plan, which they are afraid to do because it would be called "amnesty." THE WALL ALONE WILL NOT WORK!

Forum List

Back