Is Rupert Murdock too old for Fox??

Of course only idiots think Rupert is still managing Fox. And, they also don't know Fox has a regular news network outside of their talking head channel.

That want I think of Democracy, when the Senate if full of republicans we will lose Democracy. Biden age is just fine.
tenor.gif

That want I think of Democracy, when the Senate if full of republicans we will lose Democracy. Biden age is just fine.
None of your business unless you own stock, Fox is a private corporation and the shareholders and board get to decide.

The US voter gets to decide if Biden’s age is fine.

You believe Trump should turnover tax returns to run for office, however you don’t believe Biden should take a cognitive test, you are driven by political bias. My stand is neither showing taxes or taking a cognitive test are required to run for office, so neither should be forced to do either, my opininion is based on principles, not politics.

Who knows how old "Old" is , if you take Adrenochrome all the time ?
Most of his daily work is handled by son Lachlan.

But listening and watching Rupert he seems in far better shape than President Piss Pants .

Who knows how old "Old" is , if you take Adrenochrome all the time ?
Most of his daily work is handled by son Lachlan.

But listening and watching Rupert he seems in far better shape than President Piss Pants .
Biden is in severe cognitive decline. It is amazing that so many Americans vote for this senile old fool.

Biden is in severe cognitive decline. It is amazing that so many Americans vote for this senile old fool.
It's the strangest feature imo .
I suspect that back in 2018/9 it had not become apparent to enough Normies and Sheeple that something amazing was happening -- and that a criminal and a handicapped person was going to be foisted on them .
And quite likely also a Pervert .

Murdoch is younger than most of the Fox news viewers and way younger than most of the posters on here. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back