Is Sexual Orientation A Choice?

Many reasons someone might be gay. Studies in rats show it is a chemical imbalance most of the time.

Animals are not humans who can comprehend how the Lord intended things to be for us humans.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

That makes no sense. If animals do it then it happens naturally, right? So humans are the only creature not allowed to engage in homosexual acts?

I never said they couldn't. I just repeated what 60 minutes presented on tv.

Go read your bible. lol.

Yep, and the christians are about to be persicuted to the fullest in the next 10 years as technology evolves mankind. Get ready to die a horrific death as you are purged by your own government.

Animals are not humans who can comprehend how the Lord intended things to be for us humans.
That makes no sense. If animals do it then it happens naturally, right? So humans are the only creature not allowed to engage in homosexual acts?
Because we can read what the Lord left for us to follow when animals can not, yes, humans are not allowed to engage in homosexual acts. Are animals allowed? I believe that they are not allowed either, but since they can't comprehend what we humans can, I don't know where they end up when they are not here anymore no matter if they were good in the eyes of the Lord or not.

Holly

Could you choose to be attracted to someone of the gender opposite of the gender to which you currently feel attracted i.e. if you're straight could you choose to get turned on by someone of the same sex, or if you're gay could you choose to get turned on by someone of the opposite sex?

Discuss.

My opinion is: No. Dudes are gross.

No. My husband has been trying to get me to do a three way with him for years. I find the idea of even sucking face with another woman repellent.

^^^ Only they can answer that question. Why do they choose to go against the word of the Lord?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Are you one of those hateful Westboro Baptist people with the "GOD HATES FAGS" signs? You sure are echoing their thoughts.

Why do you choose to be selective in which words of the Lord you choose to observe? In the same book which calls homosexuality an abomination, the Lord also calls eating shellfish an abomination. Pork is also banned.

In the New Testament, Paul condemns gays and masturbators in the same breath. So I guess every male, and most females, are all going to hell, eh? After all, "For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged". Whatever orgiastic fantasy you have about the fate of gays in the afterlife will await you, too.

I like spinach. If I was told by some self-righteous jerk I was going to hell just for eating spinach, I would not feel that kindly toward church people. I would not be rushing to join their club.

I did not choose to like spinach. Gays do not choose to be gay.

Choosing to ignore what some self-righteous jerk says is my right. That's what makes America great.

If you can prove my eating of spinach or someone being gay harms YOU in some way, go for it. Otherwise, shut up.

If you get cash and prizes from the government for being heterosexual, that means gays are suffering financial penalties just for being gay. And that is a violation of their rights. That is a violation of equal protection of the laws.

Last edited:
^^^ I am in no way connected to them Westboro wack jobs and I don't hate anyone. I also don't eat shell fish and I don't believe that there is anything wrong with eating pork either. I do however believe that we are to share the word of the Lord with others, so if you don't like what comes from me then put me on ignore if this forum has such a feature.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I do hate spinach, but that is a food instead of a person so it is okay that I hate it. :) :) :)

Because we can read what the Lord left for us to follow when animals can not, yes, humans are not allowed to engage in homosexual acts. Are animals allowed? I believe that they are not allowed either, but since they can't comprehend what we humans can, I don't know where they end up when they are not here anymore no matter if they were good in the eyes of the Lord or not.

Holly

So in other words you're not sure if animals "sin" or not? LOL, come on, you're stretching it now.

There is not a shred of proof that any "god" left anything behind for us to read, so a major point in your argument falls flat. And I've already illustrated how homosexual behavior contributes to the survival of African lions.

So homosexuality occurs in the natural world and has uses for survival. Assuming "god" exists it's obviously a part of the plan.

^^^ I don't believe that its a part of the Lord's plan because if it was, why would the Lord have the reproduction process only happen between a male and a female and not between to males or two females?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Is Sexual Orientation A Choice?

Sure, I orient from the top, bottom, front, back, side.......... whatever floats her boat....... which is usually all the above.

^^^ I don't believe that its a part of the Lord's plan because if it was, why would the Lord have the reproduction process only happen between a male and a female and not between to males or two females?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Maybe God intended for only a few people to be gay. Perhaps it's a way to keep our population numbers in check.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Why does God make people infertile so they cannot naturally procreate? Are they being punished? Does God hate them?

Forum List

Back