is ted cruz eligible to run ??

And of course that is just another of your lies. Birthers did not find out about this pamphlet until May 2012- more than 4 years after the 'birth' of the Birther movement.

You know this how?

So speculation *isn't* a valid form of evidence?

Well then your argument is fucked. As you don't know anything you've claimed. You've assumed based on personal speculation backed by nothing.

And of course that is just another of your lies. Birthers did not find out about this pamphlet until May 2012- more than 4 years after the 'birth' of the Birther movement.

You know this how?

Because I have followed the Birther idiocy since Obama's first inaugeration

Birthers love to speculate, conjecture and lie- and didn't mention this pamphlet until Breitbart discovered and published it. 4 years of the 'finest' Birther minds looking for dirt on Obama couldn't manage to find this brochure- it took researchers at Breitbart to find it.

But feel free to try to prove me wrong- it would be so refreshing for you to post something other than speculation, innuendo or outright lies.

Ah, you just know. I'm convinced by that, thanks for explaining

Exactly, Obama liked the way it sounded to be born in Kenya, it isn't deeper than that

Says who? Once again, you're offering us innuendo, speculation, and baseless conjecture.

While still being explicitly contradicted by an eye witness account of the world's leading authority on the matter.

You simply don't know what you're talking about. While Miriam Goderich does.

Read my thread and it tells you how I know

You know this how?

Birthers love to speculate, conjecture and lie- and didn't mention this pamphlet until Breitbart discovered and published it. 4 years of the 'finest' Birther minds looking for dirt on Obama couldn't manage to find this brochure- it took researchers at Breitbart to find it.

But feel free to try to prove me wrong- it would be so refreshing for you to post something other than speculation, innuendo or outright lies.

Kaz....do you have anything beyond innuendo and speculation?

You know this how?

LOL.....well that would be a first- you accepting reality.

Exactly, Obama liked the way it sounded to be born in Kenya, it isn't deeper than that

Says who? Once again, you're offering us innuendo, speculation, and baseless conjecture.

While still being explicitly contradicted by an eye witness account of the world's leading authority on the matter.

Which thread is that? And remember, you're a confirmed liar. So you're already starting out with a massive credibility problem. You'll have to factually establish your every claim on the matter.

And you can't factually establish any part of your claim.

You 'just know'

Yes:

Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago’s South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.

Which thread is that? And remember, you're a confirmed liar

Yes, confirmed by a pack of liberals fist pumping each other off

Confirmed by you....unless you can show me where I said that the British Prime Minister and British Intelligence were liars.

Or.....perhaps it was a mistake. Pick which.

Yes:

Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago’s South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.

And as you well know;

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Miriam Goderich
abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/born-kenya-obamas-literary-agent-misidentified-birthplace-1991/story?id=16372566

So who, pray tell has claimed that Obama told them he was born Kenya?

Yes:

And as you well know;

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Miriam Goderich
abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/born-kenya-obamas-literary-agent-misidentified-birthplace-1991/story?id=16372566

Don't know, in her so called explanation, Miriam didn't say

Confirmed by you....unless you can show me where I said that the British Prime Minister and British Intelligence were liars.

You haven't denied it either

I've never commented on it one way or the other. But that wasn't your version, was it?

"Why do you accept a half story from a fact checker who by her own statement can't fact check a blurb when fact checking is her job on blind faith and you call the British PM and British intelligence liars when you like Wilson have zero knowledge of what they based their intelligence on? Hypocrisy much?

Kaz

I didn't say any of that. And you can't quote me saying it.

So......were you lying when you made that statement? Or were you mistaken?

Pick one.

I've never commented on it one way or the other. But that wasn't your version, was it?

"Why do you accept a half story from a fact checker who by her own statement can't fact check a blurb when fact checking is her job on blind faith and you call the British PM and British intelligence liars when you like Wilson have zero knowledge of what they based their intelligence on? Hypocrisy much?

Kaz

Pick one.

I said what you said, and you haven't denied it's your position, so why should I prove what you aren't denying?

Yes:

And as you well know;

Miriam Goderich

Don't know, in her so called explanation, Miriam didn't say

Ah, but she DID say who it wasn't:

"There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii.

Miriam Goderich

So it wasn't Obama.

So I ask again, who has claimed that Obama told them he was born in Kenya?

Its such a simple question. And yet it has sent you running for over a week.

"There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii.

Miriam Goderich

So it wasn't Obama.

So I ask again, who has claimed that Obama told them he was born in Kenya?

Its such a simple question. And yet it has sent you running for over a week.

Hey, man. Calling Obama the "original birther" is too clever to just let you go and obliterate it so easily.

You'll never get a birther to let go of that bogus meme. They think it is funny every time they say it.

Kaz

Pick one.

I said what you said, and you haven't denied it's your position, so why should I prove what you aren't denying?

I'm going to repost what you just replied to. And I'm going to highlight a specific portion in red and bold, as you're clearly avoiding it. And I don't want you to be able to say you didn't read it;

Kaz

Pick one.

So, with me having denied saying what you attributed to me...

.....were you lying when you claimed I said those things? Or were you mistaken?

Forum List

Back